Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Business Schools In Lagos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Business Schools In Lagos (2059 Views)

Mba Essays For Tuck, Chicago Booth, Stern And Havard Business Schools. / How To Get Into The Top Universities/ Business Schools In The World / The Best Business Schools In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Schools In Lagos by faithclem(m): 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2007
Hi Guys,
I need to enrol in a business school, i am an undergraduate, working for company, not too pleased with the place and seriously need to upgrade and develop myself.
Nothing too expensvie but qualitative. I also understand that Daystar Church as a Lagos Business School kind of Programme, any info would be greatly appreciated. Cheers
Re: Business Schools In Lagos by Darhema(m): 11:47am On Apr 13, 2012
It's good that you are interested in moving forward and my candid suggestion is STRATEGIC BUSINESS SCHOOL. They ranked as the 3rd best Business school in Nigeria and their fee is reasonable cheap compare to LBS. I assure you that their content can never be found else where. I am a graduate of the school and also a big testimony.

(1) (Reply)

FULAFIA 2015/2016 Post Utme Requirement And Schedule (snapshot) / Introduction To SQL Weekend Training In Lagos / The Top 10 Largest Refineries In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.