Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest (34350 Views)

#11 Million Tuition Per Year : Meet American International School, Lagos / University Of Ibadan International School Hijab Ban An Invitation To Chaos-MURIC / University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by princfred(m): 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2018
Lawanshamsu871:

If you caught me wrong in my write up then probe it.
Probe the dung in your brain there. Is Mohammad not a terrorist who killed Christians?
Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by Lawanshamsu871: 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
princfred:
Probe the dung in your brain there. Is Mohammad not a terrorist who killed Christians?

I don't know what you are talking about. I really don't know this tale but tell me, if you have some little knowledge about it. Remember, I need fact. Therefore, reason must be over emotion or else, I can say goodbye with your stupid idea. Lame brain!

I wish you could stop listening lie from your so-called ignorants Priests, pastors and Reverends. The surprising thing here is that, you don't use the teaching of the Bible. They don't teach you what Bible said about Prophet Muhammad. They prefer to teach you something different and hutched you. They don't teach nothing better that Hymns, dancing and singing, that's all? You can't deny the fact. I believed you don't practice religion. They just teach you how to plan evil action.

Bible didn't teach all danm rubbish but you hold them as if they were revealed from heaven. Don't you think they are playing with your gentle thought? Think big!

Sadly, it happens that when you pay a visit to Rome where many authentic and unedited Bibles were kept centuries ago didn't allow you to have access with them. Why don't you question this?

They have caged your thought and they didn't want to you to unfold the truth about about prophet Muhammad and much more. Shame on you. Go mess your old juck nonsense.
Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by princfred(m): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
Lawanshamsu871:

I don't know what you talking about. I really don't know this tale but tell me, if you have some little knowledge about it. Remember, I need fact. Therefore, reason must be over emotion or else, I can say goodbye with your stupid idea. Lame brain!

I wish you could stop listening lie from your so-called ignorants Priests, pastors and Reverends. The surprising thing here is that, you don't use the teaching of the Bible. They don't teach you what Bible said about Prophet Muhammad. They prefer to teach you something different and hutched you. They don't teach nothing better that Hymns, dancing and singing, that's all? You can't deny the fact. I believed you don't practice religion. They just teach you how to plan evil action.

Bible didn't teach all danm rubbish but you hold them as if they were revealed from heaven. Don't you think they are playing with your gentle thought? Think big!

Sadly, it happens that when you pay a visit to Rome where many authentic and unedited Bibles were kept centuries ago didn't allow you to have access with them. Why don't you question this?

They have caged your thought and they didn't want to you to unfold the truth about about prophet Muhammad and much more. Shame on you. Go mess your old juck nonsense.

Says the goat who worships and licks the dung of terrorist barbaric Mohamad. Goat who cant detect that Mohammad was nothing but an evil mad barbarian is claiming to know bible more than Christians. Go and decieve your fellow deceived demons and stop mentioning pastors with that smelly dung filled mouth of yours. Your imams feed you Mohammad's dung as aphrodisiac for killing and you want to deflect it to pastors. Mad idiot with messed up grammer everywhere typing bs out of a convoluted dung filled skull.

Correct those lines and words in italics first, illiterate English professor, before i tell you how to "probe" the dung in your brain there. Then answer: Is Mohammad not a barbaric pedophile terrorist who killed Christians?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Is The Differences Between Pre-degree And Remedial? / YABATECH Student Mocks Fire Service Men, We Should Call A DJ / Delta Polytechnic Ozoro School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.