Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Help Me!!!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me!!!!!!!!! (663 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me!!!!!!!!! by Olamsoh: 9:31am On Nov 19, 2018
I need a quick advice please. I met this guy in church through a friend in March this year. He was new in the country as a student. I welcomed him to church as a steward and after mass he came and had few words with me. Since then we have been talking on the phone occasionally. I share his worries and challenges with him. I know he wants to remain in the country because he's told me going back home is not an option. I supported him and suggested options too including getting married to someone here genuinely.

Last week, he stated his intention to see me as a matter of urgency. I panicked and asked him to share the reason over the phone like we usually do. He refused, today he came into town and i reluctantly went to pick him up from station to have the agreed chat.

Getting to the restaurant he told me a story about a girl he loves blah blah blah... it was a nice story after all. I was pleased his met someone he loves at last. And after a month I asked him why he's not told this lady that he loves her? Then he paused and then said 'I just did'. For a minute it didn't make sense, then it sinked in that he was actually referring to me. I was shocked, i was disappointed, i was upset. A lot of other emotions were racing in my head at the same time. You may at this point wonder where I'm driving at or what my worries are. Here they are:
1. This guy is 29 and I'm 34 (I don’t look it though).
2. This guy is from Owerri and I'm from Anambra. Tbh my parents will kick.
3. This guy wants to be in this country by all means and I may be a gateway to that.
4. This guy is still an MSC student with no source of income and I'm a professional at managerial level.

C'mon, lets face it how will this marriage and love he is professing work? I truly believe in love and building from scratch but i have no confidence in this one and unsure how best to handle it. About background that may help you advice me:

1. I am in a crap aimless relationship leading to no where.
2. I am not seeking any thing in life per say.
3.I am a devoted Christian and don't believe in kids outside marriage
4. I still love my supposed boyfriend very much even though he doesn't feel so
https://www./256908731657785/
Re: Help Me!!!!!!!!! by falcon01: 9:58am On Nov 19, 2018
what if he sees this?

2 Likes

Re: Help Me!!!!!!!!! by Quality20(m): 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
Na to chop d guy and clean mouth remain o. Drain all his body fluids sexually and dump him or pass him over to some hard girls to molest him

2 Likes

Re: Help Me!!!!!!!!! by Headlesschicken(m): 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
grin I thought u was a male folk putting up some gay sh!t,I was about to puke,when i realized that dix was a female write up, could be the n!gga just wants to use u n survive,those owerri guys no dey smile at all...

2 Likes

Re: Help Me!!!!!!!!! by IyaTola: 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2023
grin
falcon01:
what if he sees this?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Do Not Like You Being Too Nice And Polite. / Slay Queen Involved In After-s*x Video With Singer, Peruzzi Has Reportedly Gone / Lovemaking Gone Wrong; Mistakes To Avoid While Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.