Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Do You Remember This Fictional Character In Child's Play? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do You Remember This Fictional Character In Child's Play? (533 Views)

You Remember The NTA Ladies Of The 1970-90s? / Jagua: Do You Remember This Late Actor? / Do You Remember This Old Nigerian Advert? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Remember This Fictional Character In Child's Play? by Jeanjohnny(m): 10:43am On Nov 19, 2018
Who remember this scary character that makes children tremble back in the day?
Only those born in the 90's can relate. If you know you know! shocked

cc: Mynd44, Lalasticlala

Re: Do You Remember This Fictional Character In Child's Play? by okrikaboi: 11:03am On Nov 19, 2018
watched part 1 to 8 cult of chucky even Anabelle his wife has a movie
Re: Do You Remember This Fictional Character In Child's Play? by Jeanjohnny(m): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2018
Nice! Scary as hell
Re: Do You Remember This Fictional Character In Child's Play? by Jeanjohnny(m): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2018
okrikaboi:
watched part 1 to 8 cult of chucky even Anabelle his wife has a movie
Nice, Scary as hell
Re: Do You Remember This Fictional Character In Child's Play? by okrikaboi: 11:44am On Nov 19, 2018
Jeanjohnny:
Nice, Scary as hell
horror movies are meant to scare gals i watch it for thrill and suspense
Re: Do You Remember This Fictional Character In Child's Play? by folake4u(f): 8:23am On Nov 20, 2018
I never watched chucky or any horror movies even till date.
I'm scared of dolls undecided

(1) (Reply)

To All Movie And Game Lovers! This 3d Virtual Reality Box Is For You! / Bbnaija2019: I Didn’t Have International Passport Before The Show – Sir Dee / VIDEO: Omashola Talks Tough With Ike After The Clash With Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.