Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,014 members, 7,806,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach (49715 Views)

Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo / Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment / Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by made4naijamusic: 11:17am On Nov 19, 2018
Nollywood actor Jigan, was allegedly flogged by some soldiers, in the early hours of today, at 100% Bar, Elegushi beach, Lagos.

The actor and his musician friend, Jaywon, were their for the birthday celebration of their colleague, singer DannyS, when the incident occurred.

Trouble allegedly started when a member of their crew engaged in a fight and injured someone, who then reported the matter to some soldiers around.

However, Jigan and Jaywon were said to be trying to defend the attacker, with Jigan quoted as saying “don’t you know who I am?,” a statement that angered the soldiers, who then brought out their horsewhip and started flogging him.

Everything later degenerated into a state of chaos, with people fleeing and the birthday party ending abruptly.

Watch Video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/soldiers-flog-nollywood-actor-jigan-at-elegushi-beach-video/

Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by made4naijamusic: 11:19am On Nov 19, 2018
more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by maximillan738: 11:20am On Nov 19, 2018
flog ke that is brutal oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by Thewesterner(m): 11:33am On Nov 19, 2018
Dem no no hin age?

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by Waakanda: 11:37am On Nov 19, 2018
"Don't you know who I am?" ... grin

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by majamajic(m): 11:40am On Nov 19, 2018
nollywood actor, is that now a chieftaincy title ??

11 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by Lordsocrates: 11:58am On Nov 19, 2018
A lawya go hama
Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by kushercain: 11:59am On Nov 19, 2018
Even we for here no know who be Jigan not to talk of soldiers. Make them flog sense enter him head well well

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by abc115: 11:59am On Nov 19, 2018
Unknown Soldier

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by osemoses1234(m): 11:59am On Nov 19, 2018
Who you be bloody civilian like you

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by lenghtinny(m): 11:59am On Nov 19, 2018
He probably asked them if they knew his age; D; D; D; D

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by Injiggerwolf(m): 11:59am On Nov 19, 2018
Rr
Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
Don't you know who I am?.....yes you are somebori in need of horsewhip...you think you are in a movie production abi

25 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by itzprezy(m): 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
You dey tell aboki soldier "don't you know who I am"
Are u jubril el sudan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by mixzstar: 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
This is very sad. It's an act of lawlessness for a soldier to dehumanise a civilian. Regardless of his offence. It's not in their place to punish anybody. It's also very sad that you people are feeding their ego and encouraging soldier to perpetuate this animalistic behavior. This nonsense must stop!

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by speedyGonzales: 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
why is soldiers beating Nigerians, that's not civilized

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by Naijawebmaster: 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
Humility is bae. kiss

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by Profmarley: 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
"Don't you know who I am? "

Who are you by the way and by the bush, lol?
Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by bitcoin215: 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
No respect from security operatives towards innocent civilians.

Ship from china to nigeria @ $3.5/kg

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by festusparkz419(m): 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
shocked

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by islandmoon: 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
instablog again!
Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by hardeytarhyour(m): 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
Don't you know who i am
hmmm
and they have shown him who he is
that you are beatable, flogable and nothing

Jigan, next time you won't brag to your boss like soldier
or did you ought they are police

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by Xkalaban(m): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
Lol, never heard of no Jegan in my entire life. Let this teach him a lesson that pride goes before a fall.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by Mccullum: 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
Jigan, it seems he doesn't understand that soldier hate confrontation and the soldier decided to treat his undisciplined in military ways and manners.

Life continues and he too may sue the soldiers grin shocked Because his body is suffering from the beating and he need parnel beating doctor for quick recovery grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by laraba52: 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
ahn ahn ...

person boyfriend/husband embarassed embarassed embarassed

sooo bad

sorry bro, come and take aboniki and thank me when the pain is gone grin

TAKE GRAPHIC DESIGN TO THE NEXT LEVEL USING MOTION LEARN HOW TO USE VISUAL TECHNIQUES TO BRING DESIGNS TO LIFE WITH THIS INTENSTIVE TRAINING PROGRAM!

Whether you're a designer, filmmaker or content creator, learning the motion graphics can be an invaluable asset and bring an additional dimension to your storytelling skills. For those unfamiliar with the term, motion graphics are pieces of digital footage or animation that are moved or rearranged repeatedly and systematically to create the illusion of motion. These are often combined with audio for multimedia projects.
This Intensive training program is poised to make you a professional MOTION GRAPHICS Designer!

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from Multimedia Design Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings
- PLUS MORE

DURATION: 6 WEEKS. FEES: - N49,999 (OPTION 1 – 3 TIMES A WEEK)
4 WEEKS FEES: N39,999 (OPTION 2 – 5 TIMES A WEEK)

PREREQUSITE: Intending student for this course is required to have fundamental skill in Photoshop and Illustrator. We can take you on Graphics design at an extra value!

VENUE: Unity Road, Off Toyin Street, off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos

REQUIREMENTS: Just your laptop and writing pad – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
Waakanda:
"Don't you know who I am?" ... grin

Laff wan kill me grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) / Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours / Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.