Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili (6558 Views)

2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina / Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline / 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by naijapikin04(m): 11:45am On Nov 19, 2018
Presidential candidate of the Allied Congress Party of Nigeria, ACPN, Dr. Oby Ezekwesili, has kicked off her presidential campaign, insisting she’s the best man of the job, and promising to lift over 80 million people out of poverty.

Ezekwesili made her plans known through a statement titled ‘Here comes the best MAN for the job, the woMAN,’ released by the Director of Special Projects for ‘Hope 2019’, the campaign organ of Ezekwesili, Aisha Yesufu.

Best of Luck

https://nextedition.com.ng/2018/11/19/2019-best-man-job-ezekwesili/

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by ehhmah(m): 11:45am On Nov 19, 2018
undecided

best 'Man' indeed...

BTW; her hairstyle is nice wink

1 Like

Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by eleojo23: 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
Best man indeed.

Let me just say..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by Stocking: 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
Mumu
You be man?

7 Likes

Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
Maybe it's time Nigeria give a transgendered a chance. Who knows? Maybe.. Just maybe!
Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by bettercreature(m): 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
Stocking:
Mumu
You be man?
Don't mind the desperate woman
Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by Phoenixpolo: 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
Stocking:
Mumu
You be man?
Go check am
Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by OgeFather(m): 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
undecided
me self sabi do the job cool, just give 12billion and a party and you will see me in action. mtcheeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by VIPERVENOM(m): 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
t
Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by popsyleo1: 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
Animal
Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by kollinz1234(m): 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
Oby u know u are working for Buhari, else u won't be dividing Atiku's vote. Go and campaign in Maiduguri, Mina, Kano, Bauch etc the we can start taking u serious
Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by megamank(m): 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
Best for which job? See me see issue o.....we de find meat for inside soup and cray fish still de raise hand up say e be meat.....sister Oby abeg park well....even your local government election you nor go win....
Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by TRUSTEDGUY: 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
I prefer her to Atiku and Buhari unfortunately she will not be given the chance.

13 Likes

Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by iHart(m): 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
How can you be the best MAN when You are a woMAN. And this you know
Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by TRUSTEDGUY: 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
I prefer her to Atiku and Buhari unfortunately she will not be given the chance.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by hollistarMOB(m): 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
Misplaced priority
Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by mayowadc: 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
wow, She is really a fantasy!!!

yes fantasticWhen Its 1 Day To Go for the commencement if the massive live practical tutorial of all time. Grab Your Seats. Lagos are you Ready!!!!

THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 13TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING
cool cool cool cool cool

Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by jefdr001: 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
we hear you bro
Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by islandmoon: 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
she just dey find appointment!
Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by driand(m): 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
grin grin grin

Aunty have you had your medication today?

Best man koor best rapper ni!
Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by verifiablefacts: 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
naijapikin04:

Presidential candidate of the Allied Congress Party of Nigeria, ACPN, Dr. Oby Ezekwesili, has kicked off her presidential campaign, insisting she’s the best man of the job, and promising to lift over 80 million people out of poverty.

Ezekwesili made her plans known through a statement titled ‘Here comes the best MAN for the job, the woMAN,’ released by the Director of Special Projects for ‘Hope 2019’, the campaign organ of Ezekwesili, Aisha Yesufu.

Best of Luck

https://nextedition.com.ng/2018/11/19/2019-best-man-job-ezekwesili/
I fit vote this woman oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by Authoreety: 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
Abeg, carry chair
Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by Dajugba: 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
Not again

1 Like

Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by seniormallam(m): 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
just dont goan use you mumu to disturb atikus block east vote, because i no sabi who dey give you hope of becoming president
Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by easyfem(m): 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
No ma,

U are the best madam or woman for the work
Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by easyfem(m): 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
No ma,

U are the best madam or woman for the work
Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by akinszz: 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2018
Let us give her a chance, at least we've tried pdp and APC with nothing to show for it.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by Dacronym(m): 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
Dajugba:
Not again
Young man are you alright?

1 Like

Re: Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili by yemmight(m): 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
True true, you are a man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Slay Queen Spotted Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri (photos) / Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC / MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.