Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,929 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Hook Up Owerri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hook Up Owerri (741 Views)

Hook Up Owerri / Hook Up Owerri / Hook Up Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hook Up Owerri by Liliansara(f): 11:58am On Nov 19, 2018
Hey guys, who had a boring weekend? well I did.
So I was thinking, maybe nxt weekend I could do with a nice hangout. Am just looking forward to a gud time with some cash at the end of the day.To be qualified, u have to be Handsome, rich not mincing words u have to be neat (I honestly would be rude if you discomfort me) and u have to be based in Owerri.Like I said, I am looking forward to a good time and don't worry, I am neat, sexy, beautiful and am smart not too tall though. And sides I like to be discreet so u can keep your personal life to your self. I am very fun to be with, I can discuss basically anything, from business, work, life In general. Remember Owerri only.If interested, u can Email or call @ 08133120778. all inquiries should be made on or before Friday cause that's when my weekend starts. And please read carefully before calling. see u soon � �
Re: Hook Up Owerri by samysmoothfresh: 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
Liliansara:
So I was thinking, maybe nxt weekend I could do with a nice hangout. Am just looking forward to a gud time with some cash at the end of the day.To be qualified, u have to be Handsome, rich not mincing words u have to be neat (I honestly would be rude if you discomfort me) and u have to be based in Owerri.Like I said, I am looking forward to a good time and don't worry, I am neat, sexy, beautiful and am smart not too tall though. And sides I like to be discreet so u can keep your personal life to your self. I am very fun to be with, I can discuss basically anything, from business, work, life In general. Remember Owerri only.If interested, u can Email or call @ 08133120778. all inquiries should be made on or before Friday cause that's when my weekend starts. And please read carefully before calling. see u soon � �

thats cool

would there be "desert" after hanging out?

1 Like

Re: Hook Up Owerri by carter009(m): 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
Rituals things Loading.................... Guys be careful ooooooo.
Re: Hook Up Owerri by Liliansara(f): 8:28am On Nov 21, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

thats cool

would there be "desert" after hanging out?
sure
Re: Hook Up Owerri by Liliansara(f): 8:31am On Nov 21, 2018
Liliansara:

But is really very funny how I have gotten about 30 people calling to make inquiries and still no post here lols.
please read properly before calling. Please be very handsome � �
Re: Hook Up Owerri by Austin67(m): 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
Liliansara:

But is really very funny how I have gotten about 30 people calling to make inquiries and still no post here lols.
please read properly before calling. Please be very handsome � �

Lol... I'm the only one who was making enquiry...

Yes i thought it was just hangout... If u go to twitter u'll notice some areas are organising hangouts as the year runs out. So i thought it was an Owerri hangout thin, didn't know it was a sex n cash at d end stuff... I'm sorry though.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of This Couple, It's Amazing / See Shocking Thing That Happens To This Lady After 3 Years Of Marriage (photos) / Wanna Leave The Friendzone Use This Powerful Format....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.