Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country (50542 Views)

No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) / If You Have Families Who Depend On You, Traveling Abroad Is Not Worth It / Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country by handsomeyitayo(m): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2018
There was this brother of mine who is my landlord then during my school days. He told me he needed to travel out of the country, though his junior sister stays in London, he wanted to use that influence to travel out.

The day came when he is about going, he got his visa, he showed me and he said to me if he gets there that he will not disappoint me that I should not worry ...

Though he is managing too, his sister sent him money for travelling and processing of the visa. He told me to dash him my suit and winter coat also one of my shoe of which I did. He is very local and not sociable.. It was the suit I gave him and my shoe he wore to UK.

When he got to UK, two Months later I heard that he sent money to his girlfriend and that one is just fuckinng around.

Fastfoward to this time i sent him messages on Facebook just to say hi and to know hope he is doing well. He did not reply but he saw my messages. Llater again I resend him message he told me that he will block me. He pretended as if he doesn't know me. This is the brother that do borrow Maggie and salt whenever he wants to cook or even beg me for soup.....

My intention is to greet him not demanding money from him. But now is it a crime to say hello because you stay in UK or Yankee? I don't know why people staying abroad always change their attitude whenever they travel out of the country.....

Please Share your experiences

192 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country by GavelSlam: 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
The truth is you guys bother them too much.

2 months might be premature for one to act the way you've described, but it is quite scary how many of you act.

Should he get on Facebook, within minutes, sometimes seconds, he'll get pings and buzzes.

Most times, it's all about what he can send to the "friend".

154 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
But what if he’s not OK?
What if he never get job?
What if his eyes don clear about the monthly bills he go dey pay?

What if he’s still struggling with his papers?

See some people r kind of scared to talk to people back home if things never jel for them.

209 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country by handsomeyitayo(m): 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
GavelSlam:
The truth is you guys bother them too much.

2 months might be premature for one to act the way you've described but it is quite scary how many of you act.

Should he get on Facebook, within minutes, sometimes seconds, he'll get pings and buzzes.

Most times, it's all about what he can send to the "friend".
this is the eight years he has left ... mine is just to say hi

168 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country by handsomeyitayo(m): 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
9JAFULLBREED:
But what if he’s not OK?
What if he never get job?
What if his eyes don clear about the monthly bills he go dey pay?

What if he’s still struggling with his papers?

See some people r kind of scared to talk to people back home if things never jel for them.
really...I don't know

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
Two months and you are already hyped because he sent money to a non significant person.
When will u guys change.
This is exactly the reason they block u guys or refuse to call.
I'm still waiting for that person that will just end it in exchanging pleasantries.

At two months the guy may not have started work.
The sis is still taking care of him. Sis is yet to recoup back money spent.
You didn't actually help him from your heart.
U helped him with the intention of gaining and was taken aback when he gave something to his girlfriend first before you.

Go and buy another shoe or jacket and stop sounding like an immature kid.

See sense of entitlement already bc you gave him shoe and jacket.
If the girl fucck around like u said, is it your biz?
Amebo

184 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country by GavelSlam: 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
handsomeyitayo:
this is the eight years he has left ... mine is just to say hi

There are various reasons for people acting the way they do.

16 Likes

Re: Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country by carzola(m): 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hustle your hustle
And focus on your
Focus....

He will come back one
Day begging....

Everything nah owo!!!
You can live in Nigeria
Make enough money
And be feeding him and paying
His bills abroad...

108 Likes

Re: Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country by handsomeyitayo(m): 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
[quote author=sassysure post=73110784]Two months and you are already hyped because he sent money to a non significant person.
When will u guys change.
This is exactly the reason they block u guys or refuse to call.
I'm still waiting for that person that will just end it in exchanging pleasantries.

At two months the guy may not have started work.
The sis is still taking care of him. Sis is yet to recoup back money spent. This is the eight years not two months ...am sending him message
You didn't actually help him from your heart.
U helped him with the intention of gaining and was taken aback when he gave something to his girlfriend first before you.

Go and buy another shoe or jacket and stop sounding like an immature kid.

See sense of entitlement already bc you gave him shoe and jacket.
If the girl fucck around like u said, is it your biz?
Amebo[/quotsince eight years now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country by bujebudanu1(m): 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
Well . people abroad always feel that are on top of the world. grin
All of us go go the abroad.so I see no reason for the yanga
Traveling na turn by turn.
If u get reason to travel.u will travel.
.i don't know why people over there think we that are here are nothing.

I stopped entering Facebook cos of this nonsense.this is my 3rd year of no Facebook.
My guys that we were so close are now ignoring my chats.they don't even reply.
They think is everybody that beg online.

I get bros here.wey talk say him no dey go relocate go anywhere.

His travels are all expenses paid.every year , different countries

Op.dont depend on friends... only your blood siblings abroad can help you.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country by Kenekingisback: 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
But where is lalasticlala sef sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country by NwaAmaikpe: 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
shocked

Dear Handsomeyitayo,

I can tell you are in pain.
The problem is, you are a potential leech and your brother in his wisdom has seen this and has cut you off before you push him into trouble.

Do you know folks like you who have lofty assumptions and make hefty demands from relatives abroad are the cause of the crimes Nigerians commit abroad just to meet up with your expectations.

It is not your business if his girlfriend is fvcking around, neither is it your business if he sends her money.
The only allegiance your brother owes you is NOTHING. He is not obliged to keep in touch with you.

It is sad that the okirika winter jacket and used shoe you gave him is the bargaining chip to your emotional blackmail.

Ogbeni,
Don't be a beggar. Hustle for yourself and expect nothing from anyone. If you think life is easy outside Nigeria, go get yourself a passport then a visa and travel.
Better still, you can cross from Libya to Italy so that you can join to pluck money from the trees and send back to everyone who ever said hi to you back in Nigeria.

Till you do that.
Don't judge, don't beg, throw away your sense of entitlement and be happy.

Yours truly,
NwaAmaikpe.

240 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country by Adakintroy: 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
Intead if complaining about the number of semi nudity on front page. Register your grievance civily by refusing to click The link threads. They monitor the views of course.

The more the views the more the process is likely to be repeated the same way.

When views get less. They know what to do.

Thanks.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country by YomiSpayne(m): 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
I'm an upcoming artiste, i have a song on ground titled - OBIdiently ATIKUlate.
like my post if u will download this song!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country by Lexusgs430: 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
handsomeyitayo:
There was this brother of mine who is my landlord then during my school days. He told me he needed to travel out of the country, though his junior sister stays in London, he wanted to use that influence to travel out.

The day came when he is about going, he got his visa, he showed me and he said to me if he gets there that he will not disappoint me that I should not worry ...

Though he is managing too, his sister sent him money for travelling and processing of the visa. He told me to dash him my suit and winter coat also one of my shoe of which I did. He is very local and not sociable.. It was the suit I gave him and my shoe he wore to UK.

When he got to UK, two Months later I heard that he sent money to his girlfriend and that one is just fuckinng around.

Fastfoward to this time i sent him messages on Facebook just to say hi and to know hope he is doing well. He did not reply but he saw my messages. Llater again I resend him message he told me that he will block me. He pretended as if he doesn't know me. This is the brother that do borrow Maggie and salt whenever he wants to cook or even beg me for soup.....

My intention is to greet him not demanding money from him. But now is it a crime to say hello because you stay in UK or Yankee? I don't know why people staying abroad always change their attitude whenever they travel out of the country.....

Did you have to give him your suit and maggie?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country by sorom4: 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
No be everybody wey we dey abroad dey make am oh.

People should know that living expenses are so high in Europe or America...coupled with extreme tax.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country by Ebimor96: 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
grin
Re: Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country by WeyreyHunter: 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
ok
Re: Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country by Josh44s(m): 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
GavelSlam:

There are various reasons for people acting the way they do.

You mean ungrateful reason abi?

16 Likes

Re: Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country by Donbasi(m): 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
Lol bros the things weh de happen here no easy at all

2 Likes

Re: Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
must you say hi?? free am god go do your own

tell him to return your stuffs

15 Likes

Re: Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hmmmmmmm,i can't even depend on anybody,home or abroad, what happened to my hands? undecided

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country by Yankee101: 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
If what you said is exact then he's wrong

14 Likes

Re: Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country by dan900(m): 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
You only have yourself.

IF EARNING N3K DAILY IS NOT TOO SMALL FOR YOU. REACH ME. LET ME OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE BUSINESS OF EMPTY CARTON ARBITRAGE. YOU CAN DO IT FROM ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA. CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP. IT IS HIGHLY LUCRATIVE AND SWEET. CHEERS.

2 Likes

Re: Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country by Justseyii: 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country by pascal558(m): 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
u don learn new thing!

2 Likes

Re: Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country by fasho01(m): 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
bujebudanu1:
Well . people abroad always feel that are on top of the world. grin
All of us go go the abroad.so I see no reason for the yanga
Traveling na turn by turn.
If u get reason to travel.u will travel.
.i don't know why people over there think we that are here are nothing.

I stopped entering Facebook cos of this nonsense.this is my 3rd year of no Facebook.
My guys that we were so close are now ignoring my chats.they don't even reply.
They think is everybody that beg online.

I get bros here.wey talk say him no dey go relocate go anywhere.

His travels are all expenses paid.every year , different countries

Op.dont depend on friends... only your blood siblings abroad can help you.

Trust me bro.. Even blood siblings are worse. Not stereotyping though

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country by MissRaine69(f): 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
handsomeyitayo:

You have no idea how harsh the realities are for most people.

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Accident Victims Who Died Along Keffi - Garaku Road. Do You Know Them? (Graphic / Who Knows This Man Who Died In Accident In Ogun State? (Photos) / Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.