Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria (29654 Views)

Hardship: 'Borrow Atiku's Plan' - Deji Adeyanju Begs Tinubu / “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan / Shehui Sanni Reacts To Atiku's Plan To Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by belloabd1914(m): 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
Great plan. We have all witnessed buhari's governance let's give Atiku a chance if he fails then we vote him out .for now my vote goes to Atiku for this thiugtful, well crafted plan for the people of Nigeria.

Let's vote ideology not sentiment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by allanphash7(m): 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
k
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by Enemyofpeace: 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
Now na dem dey rush us

Please I need your advice.

If befriend a i girl, I need would to one be the charge in of her as upkeep if I am father her?
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by Groovenaija360(m): 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
grin
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by magzey: 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
The man that spend 8 years as VP and could not even repair road to his state is here ,dishing unrealizable Plan in papers only, are you using your money to execute other plans. Mr Dollars MAN. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
God bless Nigeria
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by iluvdonjazzy: 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
the oracle has spoken, but why did he not mention health and security, maybe he forgot.
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by Borderless: 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
Smile4daddy:
The Thief do not mention where he will fight corruption.

Proven man of CORRUPTION.

Keep your plans. PMB is not cooking Indomie he's cooking Beans and it will take time

Till 2023.

Shameless dunce. No be only beans, na stone him dey cook. grin

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by ezeegolimited30(m): 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
instead of PDP,Let buhari continue

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by Smile4daddy(m): 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
Mrsimplexvi:
mumu go to atiku.org Download and read the documents stop being stupid
Am too wise to waist my time in reading anything that has to do with Atiku.

Just can't wait till FeBuhari 2019.

I will never go down below these level.

Going to the next level

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by Dinny1(m): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
To talk about and formulate policies is important .... But action and getting them applied is importanter. !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by officialJP(m): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
Let's next level in poverty grin grin
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by calyto: 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
ATIKU IS A FRAUD

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by mistijude: 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
Can all these grammar be understood by the common man on the street,those who are major electorate?These are the major problems politicians with good intention faced in a society littered with illiterate.No wonder grassroots politician has always been carrying the day.
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by NairaMaster1(m): 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
Sirheny007:
I wonder what Buhari will say in his campaign.
Is he going to start dishing out empty promises when he has hardly fulfilled 15% of his last promises?

We are watching.

Without recommending the supposed heroism of one-term Mandela style, Buhari is the old clothe that a man must stop wearing even if it is his favourite. It has began to lose colour and should be lined up for the museum. Buhari has reached where he should stop and head home to the comfort of peaceful retirement. There is no service that only Muhammadu Buhari can offer this country and new hands should come on board. The flaws are too visible and a burst of new life is needed in Nigerian governance

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by NairaMaster1(m): 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
My plan will bla bla bla is all I see.

Your so called plan is actually just a front to enable you do what you have been genetically programmed to do as you did for the 8 years you were VP.

To Atiku, looting is bae

See him deliberately leaving out his favorite word.

Atikus Plan For Looting Nigeria

Without recommending the supposed heroism of one-term Mandela style, Buhari is the old clothe that a man must stop wearing even if it is his favourite. It has began to lose colour and should be lined up for the museum. Buhari has reached where he should stop and head home to the comfort of peaceful retirement. There is no service that only Muhammadu Buhari can offer this country and new hands should come on board. The flaws are too visible and a burst of new life is needed in Nigerian governance

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by ademoladeji(m): 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
Will corruption be allowed back into the system? No mention on corruption and diversification of our economy.

Without that, I still support Buhari/Jubril

Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by fishmillan: 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
This is ridiculous, a fraud ,lies .. Nigerians are wise now
We all know how you looted almost of our national birthright abroad and privatized our amenities to you and you boss ...

Buhari has done what no president in Nigeria has ever done ,by making sure there is peace and we all enjoy our social amenities not only that by making Nigeria great again.... So my fellow Nigerians think deeply and vote wisely

Buhari is the man for the job..
Buhari is the man to move this country more further
Buhari is the right candidate
Buhari is our coming back of Jesus in Nigeria
Buhari is God sent
Buhari is the moses of our time
Buhari 2019

Sai Baba , sai Buhari
The people's choice

Thank you.... smiley
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by pawesome(m): 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
Sirheny007:
I wonder what Buhari will say in his campaign.
Is he going to start dishing out empty promises when he has hardly fulfilled 15% of his last promises?

We are watching.
where was you when he said next level grin
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by pawesome(m): 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
NairaMaster1:

just imagine if Buhari was president 1999...we wouldn't have had cell phones to use because he will be busy investigating corruption in NITEL before he starts any other thing grin

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by herich(m): 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
My plan will bla bla bla is all I see.

Your so called plan is actually just a front to enable you do what you have been genetically programmed to do as you did for the 8 years you were VP.

To Atiku, looting is bae

See him deliberately leaving out his favorite word.

Atikus Plan For Looting Nigeria

This has become boring.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by papiwyte(m): 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
Sai Buhari till 2023

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by igwefivestar(m): 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2018
danieljoel759:
Politics: Atiku Abubakar Reveals His Plan For Nigeria When Elected In 2019

The presidential aspirant and the former vice president of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar has just released his plans for the country if elected as president in the year 2019, here is the full statement...

"Today, I am formally presenting myself to you as the presidential candidate of not just the PDP, but of the hopes and aspirations of all Nigerians. The most important question in this election is: “Are you better off than you were four years ago? Are we richer or poorer?”

That is why our primary focus is on getting Nigeria working again. I am strongly of the view that I am just one Nigerian and one Nigerian cannot be as wise as all Nigerians. That is why I will offer an inclusive leadership. Atiku Abubakar is 100% for 100% of Nigerians, 100% of the time"

He added that "Too often, Nigerians have been promised better governance by those seeking their votes. Such individuals have preyed on the legitimate desires of our people for their conditions to be improved, that they make all sorts of promises. I am not one for making grandiose promises. Rather than promises, I believe in policies. A promise is an indication to do a future action. A policy is a plan to achieve future goals.

As the International Monetary Fund stated very recently, it is the failure of this government to have a coherent and comprehensive set of policies combined with poor leadership that has led to its failure to deliver. Over the last 18 months, I have worked with the best experts Nigeria has to offer to come up with policies and plans that when implemented will get Nigeria going in the right direction again. I am not talking about what I can do. I am talking of what I have done before.

He went further to describe his tenure when he was the vice president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under the President Olusegun Obasanjos's regime, "I was Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria from 1999 to 2007 and in that time, I chaired the National Economic Council that gave Nigeria her highest and most consistent GDP growth of over 6% per annum. Despite the fact that crude oil prices at that time were much lower than they are today, under the dynamic leadership of President Olusegun Obasanjo, we paid off Nigeria’s entire foreign debt"

"We also introduced the GSM revolution that saw Nigeria go from 100,000 phone lines to over 100 million today. We were able to achieve these, and much more, because we had a plan. That plan worked and today I have the pleasure of unveiling our policies and strategies to take Nigeria from where she is now, to where she needs to be".

Here Are The Plans
- My plan will give Nigerian workers a living wage.
- My plan will give Nigeria’s youth a world-class education.
- My plan will empower Nigerian women, reduce maternal mortality and increase their financial stability.
- My plan will cater for the elderly, so our people are not afraid of growing old.
- My plan will invest in our failing infrastructure.
- But above all, my plan will help create jobs because in my many travels across our great nation the one consistent thing I hear wherever I am
is that our people need jobs.
- Today we will begin the process of sharing our policies that form my plan to create jobs, restructure the polity, and Get Nigeria Working
Again.
- If elected President, I will be pro-active in attracting investments and supporting the 50 million small and medium scale enterprises across
Nigeria for the purpose of doubling the size of our Gross Domestic Product to US$900 billion by 2025.
- These investments will create a minimum of 2.5 million jobs annually and lift at least 50 million people from poverty in the first 2 years.
- My team and I will also help create jobs by innovating flagship programmes such as the National Open Apprenticeship Programme through
which we shall enhance the capacity of Master-Craftsmen and women to train 1,000,000 new apprentices every year.
- Our National Innovation Fund and SME Venture Capital Fund initiatives will provide stable and sustainable long-term support to aspiring
entrepreneurs.
- My plan to restructure Nigeria will lead to a vast increase in the Internally Generated Revenue both for the Federal Government and the states
via the matching grants that we will provide to state governments that increase their own revenue.
- Let me be clear no state will receive less funding than they get today – in fact all will receive more and the harder a state works the more
they will get.

He concluded with this "I started out as an orphan selling firewood on the streets of Jada in Adamawa, but God, through the Nigerian state, invested in me and here I am today. If Nigeria worked for me, I owe it as my duty to make sure that Nigeria also works for you. It is time to Get Nigeria Working Again. I appeal to you to join me on this journey towards a better life for all Nigerians, Thank you".

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/11/politics-atiku-abubakar-reveals-his.html

Get Nigeria working again, as if Nigeria don work b4.
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by Noblex2011(m): 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
I will not vote for either Pdp or Apc. I am going for other aspirants[left][/left]
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by Macgabe(m): 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
Nyerhovwo101:
Okay o...na so Dem dey talk...when Dem enter now e go be different ball game. Nice policies anyway but should at least told us how he intend getting them achieved

Don't mind them. They will get there and start giving excuses of shortfalls in the country's income as the reason they can't execute their plans and policies. All what APC told us before 2015 election are still fresh in our heart. Nigerians don't know who to trust with our leadership mantle again. Only God can help us ooo.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by mizzy007(m): 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
your plans are too much... streamline it into first 4years n second 4years.. stop talking like a firewood seller.
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by Osyabj: 4:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
Atiku is an international fugitive thief . Obi is an Anambra thief.

Both Obi and Atiku belong to jail and if in China both thieves would have been executed by now

"How I Spend My Bribe Money" -Gov Peter Obi

http://saharareporters.com/2009/02/18/robinhood-how-i-spend-my-bribe-money-gov-obi-pm-news

Gov. Peter Obi N250m In Three Suite Cases: An Insider’s Account

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/374/gov-peter-obi-n250m-in-three-suite-cases-an-insiders-acco.html?__twitter_impression=true

Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by freemi(m): 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
Greenarrow01:
What I dont understand is this restructuring

It should be the work of national assembly na

Or wetin they happen
national assembly? Ofcuz n sme1 has 2 advocate 4 it 2 hapen n dat is wt d man wants 2 do.
Re: Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria by Eagba(m): 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
atiku goofed big time. when I thought Nigeria politics is about to take an intelligent turn, but it ranked. I was thinking the blueprint will entail means, structure, analysis, strategises etc that will shot us into a serious nation.
instead he's presenting us with something that any illiterate politician from shomulu can do better than. Giving us empty promises.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole’s Suspension: Andrew Emwanta drags Justice Lewis Allagoa to The NJC / Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) / "If You Are A Nigerian, Please Watch This & See How They Rig Election" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.