Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Never Depend On Anybody That Are Outside The Country - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Depend On Anybody That Are Outside The Country (582 Views)

Anybody That Blames The Girl Is A Fool, He Deserves What He Got! / 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies / #5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Depend On Anybody That Are Outside The Country by handsomeyitayo(m): 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
There was this brother of mine who is my landlord then during my school days...he told me he needed to travel out of the country though his junior sister stays in London,he wanted to use that influence to travel out.. the day came when he is about going ..he got his visa ,he showed me and he said to me if he gets there that he will not disappoint me that I should not worry ... though he is managing too ,his sister sent him money for travelling and processing of the visa. He told me to dash him my suit and winter coat also one of my shoe..of wich I did .. he is very local and not sociable..it was the suit I gave him and my shoe he wore to UK....when he got to UK ....two Months later I heared that he sent money to his girlfriend and that one is just fuckinng around ..fastfowards to this time i sent him messages on Facebook just to say hi and to know hope he is doing well.. .he did not reply but he saw my messages.. later again I resend him message he told that he will block me...he pretended as if he doesn't know me..this is the brother that do borrow Maggie and salt whenever he wants to cook or even beg me for soup.....my intentions is to greet him not demanding money from him.. but now is it a crime to say hello because you stay in UK.?or Yankee...I don't know why people staying abroad always change their attitude whenever they travel out of the country..... please Share your experiences .. It has been eight years now ...
Re: Never Depend On Anybody That Are Outside The Country by Tizu(m): 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
Please pray for him. Your condition here may be better than his over there.

2 Likes

Re: Never Depend On Anybody That Are Outside The Country by Mercurypanther(m): 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
My brother to tell you the Truth.. Your condition here is better than Him. Not matter what strive Hard to have a meaningful life over Here.. You have the upper hand.. Forget those facebook pictures you see..

1 Like

Re: Never Depend On Anybody That Are Outside The Country by handsomeyitayo(m): 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
Mercurypanther:
My brother to tell you the Truth.. Your condition here is better than Him. Not matter what strive Hard to have a meaningful life over Here.. You have the upper hand.. Forget those facebook pictures you see..
yes ooo..I just wanted to say hi because it Been long I have chat him..
Re: Never Depend On Anybody That Are Outside The Country by uthlaw: 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
Mercurypanther:
big lie, although he's hustling but my guy life over there is better.my brother Travel to London 2yeas ago,he told me the two years he has used in UK is better off the whole year he used at Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Never Depend On Anybody That Are Outside The Country by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
uthlaw:
big lie, although he's hustling but my guy life over there is better.my brother Travel to London 2yeas ago,he told me the two years he has used in UK is better off the whole year he used at Nigeria.
yes that is for some maybe he has his way not all ooo

(1) (Reply)

See the most Beautiful girl on Nairaland / 14 Things Men Love In Women(number 2 Is Their Favourite) / Story: When A Woman Want... Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.