Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Atiku Plan: The Details And Specifics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Plan: The Details And Specifics (452 Views)

Hardship: 'Borrow Atiku's Plan' - Deji Adeyanju Begs Tinubu / Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria / Shehui Sanni Reacts To Atiku's Plan To Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Plan: The Details And Specifics by henchamb(m): 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
When INEC lifted the ban on campaign, the two major candidates pushed their plans and strategies to get Nigeria work again and move Nigeria to the Next Level.
Here's my take on Atiku's plan

1) I sold fire wood as an orphan... Atiku
Oh Lord They haff come again. from my best book the Padegoy of the oppressed, Frierre made us to understand that the poor aspire for office to join the league of oppressors. Jonathan did this after the proverbial I had no shoes. Now a firewood hawking orphan who embezzled our commonwealth leading to ban by the US wants to bamboozle us with another story.

2) Atiku still refers to MDGs when we have transitioned into the SDGs. Maybe Okupe was right when he said, a day of Atiku's leadership will take us 10 years backward. Can someone remind him that we left the MDG regime 3 years ago.

I have gone through the bogus plan without specifics.

3) 5000km of roads from where to where biko. 5000 km of rail from where to where. APC told us the rails and roads they have done and where they intend to start and end in the next 4 years. 365 roads ongoing. I'm from Abia state, I can see work ongoing at Aba to owerri road, ph to aba road, enugu to lokpanta road, aba to umuahia road, senator Moa ohuabunwa is still playing politics with Arochukwu road. NDDC has done many internal and rural roads.

4)Atiku promised to increase our power supply from the current 7000 mega watts to 25000 mw under 4 years.
My take is under his govt he spent 16 billion US dollars and generated 0.00 mw. Buhari under 3.5 years increased it from 3000 mw to 7000 mw. Buhari promised to add another 4000 mw in 4 years. How does atiku plan to increase from 7k to 25k under 4 years. No specifics

3) 3 million jobs yearly... How? Atiku promised to train one million people yearly through apprenticeship scheme similar to the Npower they criticize daily.
Now we have GEEP, Anchor, MSE clinics, etc.

4) no mention of anti corruption War. Does that mean buhari won the war on corruption. I don't blv so. Structural corruption is still deep in this country and your Atiku doesn't think so. You cannot grow the economy without 'pighting kwarushion'. He's scared of fighting his colleagues.

5) no specifics about security. I agree this sector is very difficult. How do you reassure people of mambilla, Zamfara benue, kaduna etc that ethnic conflict will be contained because they can not be prevented untill the root causes are addressed.

6) even his much talked about restructuring is empty. How do want to embark on this mantra. What was your contribution to the south east development commission bill that the Senate killed this year. Are you aware that Adamawa state voted against the devolution of power to local govts. Both Apc and pdp states voted against this. How do you convince State govts on LG autonomy, How do you intend to work with a divided national assembly on bipartisan grounds to restructure Nigeria. Obviously Apc will retain the Senate and HoR. How do you intend to restructure. Any restructuring agenda outside those permissible by executive order will fave the parliament.

7) selling NNPC might have it's merits and demerits however coming from an established privatization thief from you, I think we will reject it. What do you intend to do with such huge amount. No plans yet. Saudi Arabia still Manages it's oil company. Russian Gazprom is still embedded in corruption scandals but it's profitable. Nnpc needs workable reforms not privatization.

After listening to his 12 noon read speech, I'm more confused than the document. Segun sowunmi his spokesman told Nigerians on channels TV this morning to expect more by 12 noon. The 10 mins noon speech left millions dissapointed.
I'm sorry Atiku, we are moving to the next level
Re: Atiku Plan: The Details And Specifics by Sirjamo: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
All Atiku went to Dubai to scribble down in that document are load of crap, nothing special, specific or even possible, it's all lies.
Re: Atiku Plan: The Details And Specifics by henchamb(m): 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
Sirjamo:
All Atiku went to Dubai to scribble down in that document are load of crap, nothing special, specific or even possible, it's all lies.
I thought we will have a contest. It's turning out to be a one way thing

(1) (Reply)

2019: Atiku Will Sell Nigeria On Alibaba – Sowore / There Is A Brighter Future For Nigeria, Its Getting Better – Osinbajo / Is Fr Mbaka Now God ? By Cheta Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.