Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' (34991 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Moved To Tears As Mercy Johnson Presents Generous Gifts to her / Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons / Patience Ozokwor, Grandchildren, Son-In-Law, Daughter, Chioma Nnenna Lameya: Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by Edithfavourite: 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
OAP and leader of the Free the Sheeple Movement, Daddy Feeze, has written an open letter to actress/Evangelist Patience Ozokwor, who in a recent interview said she doesn't wear wigs and weavons and even closed down her thriving salon because she was informed that the hair products are dedicated to shrines in India where they are mass produced.

Ozokwor attributed the increasing rate of madness to the use of wigs.

In his open letter, Freeze said he finds her comments hyprocrital. Read a portion of his open letter below

Dear Aunty Patience,

Please do not find this letter insulting, as that is not my intention, rather I’m seeking to clarify unattested fallacies that have germinated into full blown Christian doctrines. -
I hold you in high esteem, as you remain one of my favorite Nollywood actresses.
-
However, due to the paucity of genuine pastors in Nigeria, most of us were schooled in both error and ignorance.
-
I was once a victim myself, before I became enlightened in both spirit and scripture. I once allowed someone whom today I find unfit to wash my car, guide me in matters of the spirit.
-
I was led in delusion, ensuing from the amalgamation of the deficit in my pastor’s understanding and the plethora of his greed.
-
Today, I have been given the mandate by God, to rescue Nigeria from his kind.
-
I find it hypocritical (pardon my use of the word, but I lack a better appellation to aptly portray what our faith has become), when Christians say things like: “weaves are dedicated to shrines”. Can you guarantee that the car you are driving and the clothes you are wearing were not dedicated to shrines? Are they from ‘christian’ sources?
-
If you understand the sign language of the occult like I do, you will realize that many banks, cosmetic, food, beverage and automotive conglomerates are deep in occultism, with their products dedicated to shrines. So if you stop wearing weaves are you going to also stop using toothpaste or bathing with soap as well?
-
As long as we continue being lazy Christians seeking blessings, these pagan shrines will continue to feed us.
-
Here is another angle, you stopped wearing weaves and closed your hair salon, but you are going to celebrate the birthday of Nimród on the 25th of December, a birthdate he shares with almost every single sun deity, and worship ‘Jesus’ on Sunday, the day of the worship of the sun god??
-
Then you will proceed to celebrate the resurrection of ‘Jesus’ on the day dedicated to the Babylonian goddess ‘Ishtar’, coincidentally aligning with ‘Eostre’ a goddess of the Saxons in honor of whom sacrifices were offered.

Watch clip of Patience Ozokwor making the claims about wigs and weavons below;

https://zenithnaija.com/freeze-writes-open-letter-to-patience-ozokwor-who-says-weavons-and-wigs-are-evil/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu2IYsi1kA0

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by seuncyber(m): 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
Abeg make Seun credit my account oh

10 years for this forum and making fc no be beans

49 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
grin Freeze sef.

Follow Freeze ideology at your own peril.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by Alagbaraa(m): 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
Mama G. is right. Freeze is also correct on his perspective towards Sunday worship and celebrating the birth of Jesus every 25 December.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by NIGHTMARE0O7: 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by alBHAGDADI: 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
Mr false prophet who claims to be a Bible teacher but knows nothing. Patience Ozokwor is very right. All these hair get dedicated to shrines in India and Asia before they are exported to countries where gullible people buy them. Below are Youtube videos about hair dedication in Asia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op4Df0_6V58

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH1vg9JBYSM

According to false prophet Daddy Freeze, all the cars and Banks we patronize are dedicated to false gods. Yes, he's right to some extent. But what he fails to see as a so-called Bible teacher is that putting hair dedicated to false gods and idols on one's head is totally wrong and dangerous for a Christian.

Hair that has been dedicated to Idols, you put it on your head and go to Church to pray, do you think your prayers will be answered? God already told women to ensure that their head is not covered when they are praying.

1 Corinthians 11:5
But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.

When the Bible said women shouldn't cover their head when praying, it is talking about covering their head with any material at all. God has already given her natural hair to help her cover her head.

1 Corinthians 11:15
But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.

Isn't it funny that women of nowadays cover their hair not even with scarf but with hair dedicated to idols? How do you expect their prayers to be answered?

The below verse says we should avoid meat offered to idols.

Acts 15:29
That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

If you can put hair sacrificed to idols on your head, then I don't see any reason why you shouldn't be able to place one of those ritual sacrifice plates you see at each unctions on your head.

The false prophet Daddy Freeze has gone ahead with his attack on Jesus. Now he's saying we shouldn't celebrate Christmas. I use to believe that lie about Christmas when Jehovah's false Witnesses told me in one of their evil watchtower magazines. I believe it totally until I did my research.

People, there's nothing wrong celebrating Christmas. Nimrod or whoever was not born on December 25th. Don't let anyone deceive you especially now that we are in the season. I will write an article to prove to you that God is happy about our celebration of Christmas. It is evil people that are trying to erase everything that has to do with Jesus. Example is how Freeze is saying Ishtar means Easter. Isn't it stupid? It's the same as saying that the Job you earn your salary from is the same Job in the Bible. Jesus resurrected on Sunday, that's why we dumped Saturday Sabbath because we are not under Jewish law and Judaism. Jesus resurrected on Sunday and the Bible records that his disciples did gather on Sundays.

Please stay away from false prophets like Freeze. He is an occultic man.

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by lesbiconverter: 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
He may call himself daddyfreeze but he's lower in reasoning than Wizkid grin
The child doesn't know charm and calls it veggies
One day they will sit his soul down in a witches circle
lipsrsealed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by Opinionated: 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
Mama G finally opened shop for daddy freeze grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by OhiOfIhima: 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
Islamicaly it haram to put on those tins.. It hinder d acceptance of prayers.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by Edgarated(m): 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
What do i know kwan.... grin grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by Sholaco: 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
This mama self
Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by ikorodureporta: 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
What kindaf neck is this

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by kolnel: 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
lol

That’s her personal conviction
The whole religion is just a sham

The Bible says all iniquities are sin
And all sins are equal
Whether you lying or stealing
It’s same sin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by legibow: 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
They have released this dog again....
shocked nonsense man

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by NOC1(m): 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
hmm
Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by lamidex(m): 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
Chai
Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by Sexytemi(f): 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
Nice one from daddy freeze.

You don't use wigs and weaves, but put on designer clothing made by people who don't even believe in God, drives cars made by people whose aim is just to make money and no affiliation with God and you say you're being holy, no ma, you aren't Holy but deceived.

33 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by naijjaman(m): 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
shocked
Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by sevo(m): 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
First time I am agreeing with this fridge of a guy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by Enemyofpeace: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
Patience odoko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by jydmak(m): 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
TELL THEM!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by KKKWHITE(m): 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
Well said

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by Enemyofpeace: 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
Sexytemi:
Nice one from daddy freeze.
Please I need your advice.

If befriend a i girl, I need would to one be the charge in of her as upkeep if I am father her?
Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by soshi(m): 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
nawa o
Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by KKKWHITE(m): 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
He just said the truth?
Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
I think this guy is having mental issues

the Muslims wey dey protests for UI international school because of hijab. . .

e turn to deaf, dumb and blind.

when e reach Christians he go become almighty hawk.

mtcheeeeew

3 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by vicfajeze: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
HONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by Nicklaus619(m): 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2018
When you play stupid game, you earn stupid price, poking your nose in every talk that is not directly to you is an act of stupidity this guy is an attention seeking freak undecided

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by Luminee(f): 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2018
seuncyber:
Abeg make Seun credit my account oh

10 years for this forum and making fc no be beans

Have you signed up on Say It Africa? There is a system in place that allows you to earn from your constructive posts, uploads, comments, likes, shares, etc

Try it www.sayitafrica.com and let me know. It is the only Social Networking Platform that pays you while you socialize with others. Currently there's a $0.10 sign up bonus that will end by November.

There are also verification and reputation badges, private messaging, and all other social media features.
Re: Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' by Sexytemi(f): 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Please I need your advice.

If befriend a i girl, I need would to one be the charge in of her as upkeep if I am father her?

Hnmmk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Macdonald Oti Kidnapped, Robbed & Dumped In Ebonyi Forest / 'i've Been Away And On Treatment' - Tekno Opens Up On Health Challenges / Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.