Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Before The Man Came A Poem By Smazlexander - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Before The Man Came A Poem By Smazlexander (257 Views)

A Must Read For All Story Lovers ; "The Man I Married" / "Nwa Nnam" A Poem By TK / A Poem By A Nairalander "Why" (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before The Man Came A Poem By Smazlexander by Smazlexander: 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] Before The Man Came I Was Always jolly Before The Man Came I Was afraid Of The Dark Before The Man Came I Know Not What pain I Cause
Before The Man Came My smile Is Always Sincere Before The Man Came I Know Not What I Need BeforeThe Man Came The Journey Was Always Trough

Now That The Man Is Here My jolliness Is No More Now The Man Is Here The Darkness Is My Best Friend Now The Man Is Here I Feel The Pain Of My Actions Now The Boy Is No More
Re: Before The Man Came A Poem By Smazlexander by Smazlexander: 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
Centino I Have Dropped It Mention Your Guys To Help Me Asset It

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers Based In Ibadan / Increase Your Brand's Visibility. / Poet Corner-------amoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.