Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See (41734 Views)

Stop Depending On Monthly Salary, Use Your Smart Phone To Do VTU Business. / How can I stop being broke in 2020? / See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by babaonpoint: 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
have any question about any online business? feel free to ask
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by grace234: 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
babaonpoint:

what kind of phone? if its newer version of android or ios yes you can.

I want to... I just want to but i am severely limited. I have only a source of income which is teaching. 10k monthly. I dnt have money to even chop 2 square meal per day.

Even if i have the passion right now and maybe i have a little money. I dnt have android phone.

God please hear my prayer and let my cry come unto thee. We without help in this world o lord, please just give me one opportunity not two o lord just one.

I have suffered a lot. I really want to. I am tired of this poverty. *sobs*
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by alsudaes1(m): 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
babaonpoint:

Is there any other legit online business other than affiliate marketing?

What are the basic tools and capital needed by a newbie to successfully do affiliate marketing?
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by babaonpoint: 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
alsudaes1:

Is there any other legit online business other than affiliate marketing?

What are the basic tools and capital needed by a newbie to successfully do affiliate marketing?

yes their are many other legit online businesses like information marketing, dropshipping, mini importation, freelancing etc. i love affiliate marketing a lot because it gives me time to do many other things while i am earning. to get started and what you need please check this page
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by AstuteJay: 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
babaonpoint:

yes their are many other legit online businesses like information marketing, dropshipping, mini importation, freelancing etc. i love affiliate marketing a lot because it gives me time to do many other things while i am earning. to get started and what you need please check this page

Can't access this site, any other way of accessing it.
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by PenileFitness: 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
You make your money from selling the N2000 eBook.

2 Likes

Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by MamaJulian: 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
babaonpoint:

please I want to learn this affiliate marketing but the link you provided isn't going through.
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by baratech: 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
Enemyofpeace:

My kogi girlfriend caught me with another girl yesterday only for me to hear that she went to her village this morning. I think my life is one minute remaining

Lolzzz

You're finished grin grin
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by babaonpoint: 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
AstuteJay:

Can't access this site, any other way of accessing it.

link fixed. kindly try again

1 Like

Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by babaonpoint: 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
MamaJulian:

please I want to learn this affiliate marketing but the link you provided isn't going through.

link fixed. it was a typing error. you can access it here
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by sparkle6(m): 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
babaonpoint:

1. for my affiliate marketing i mostly use clickbank and i promote not less than 5-10 different products at a time and i have never heard of any limitation to number of products you can promote.

2. yes. every new product you want to promote needs a unique squeeze page. the squeeze pages can be on a single domain and hosting. this is the reason why i advice buying general name domains instead of niche specific domains. e.g supercourses over looseweight dot com. the reason is that you want to promote many products on the same domain. it will not look wise to promote make money products on looseweight domain.

3. yes if you can handle it. no if you cant. i personally promote any product in most niches if i have an hungry traffic for it. but this does not in anyway mean that a person subscribe to my make money list and i will start sending him dog training promotions. i will never do that.

4. a landing page is the page you direct your visitors to. if i say a landing page in this context i basically mean a squeeze page. a squeeze page is a single page where you collect potential buyer email addresses. partly answered in 3 above

5. visitors to your squeeze page are potential buyers. if they optin to your list, they are interested and most likely willing to buy. after subscribing to your squeeze page they should be redirected to your hoplink. that is the product you are promoting using your unique hoplink. if they buy instantly fine, if they dont, you already have their mails and your mailing series will follow them up.

will you like to have a peep on how i made over N271,500 from affiliate marketing within just 5days? see it here
Sir can i send u pm.
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by lilysoft: 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
I really want to start a side hussle but I don't know how to go about it especially starting online business.Any advice or help will be useful.Thanks
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by babaonpoint: 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
sparkle6:

Sir can i send u pm.

no please. but you can get my details from my signature.
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by Akukaria: 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
Uncle none of your links dey open
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by babaonpoint: 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
babaonpoint:

link fixed. it was a typing error. you can access it here

Akukaria:
Uncle none of your links dey open
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by Clinton207: 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
Thanks boss for the insight, please can I earn anything using my free blog? If yes pls guide me on what to do.

Thanks
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by Adeapex(m): 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
babaonpoint:

How are you goin to guild us after buying the eBook? I think you suppose to have a whatsapp group to guild those that have paid

1 Like

Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by omojeesu(m): 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
babaonpoint:
Everybody needs extra sources of income, but not everyone can have it. In this post I will be showing you how I was able to create – not just one or 2, three sources of income that helped me live the life of my dreams.

Living on your paycheck in this country is similar to driving a car without breaks; when the going gets somehow, just expect to crash. Forget what you’ve heard all the time about working hard; your main source of wealth would only be when you’ve diversified your income.

The question now is “How then can you diversify your income?”

Diversifying your income is similar to creating a side hustle. Just anything that will put more money into your pocket is a welcome idea.

Before we proceed, I will say “Do you know that if you make an extra $10 daily, you will have an extra $310 at the end of the month.

This means that when converted into Naira, you will be 111,600 Naira richer. Who wouldn’t appreciate such an amount of money? Let me show you how to achieve this process.

How to create an extra source of income

Choose a profitable skill
I was speaking to a group of salesmen at Abuja who were selling insurance; I asked them how they make money aside from selling insurance. They said “nothing” Imagine if they can open up another side hustles from becoming affiliate marketers, which I believe pays more than the insurance they are selling.

There are so many profitable skills out there that can give you the money you deserve. Skills like Web design, web development, affiliate marketing, content writing, etc. All these can fetch you side money if you know exactly how to utilize the skills.

Know how to Monetize the Skill

This is actually the hardest part of the whole thing. Once you’ve identified the skills you need to sell, you then have to monetize the skill. Monetizing means selling your skills to people who might need them. Your employer pays you to use your skill in the workplace, so why can’t you utilize your skills and work for yourself?

There are several places you can use your skill to make money; places like
- Clickbank
- Fiverr
- Gotranscript
- Amazon
- Aliexpress
- Upwork

There are several other places where you can actually make the money from the skills you have to offer.

Get the Information

The information is what you actually need to make the money. Most times when newbies come to me asking for how to start making money on the following channels, I tell them to take time and read about the business they are about going into.

A business will only be profitable for you when you have the right knowledge and information. This is where I actually come in to help. You can decide to start making money on these platforms – or choose not to make money on it at all.
Whichever option you go for, it won’t stop me from making my money. So it is up to you to start making money from these platforms. Because of the plenty requests, I have created an easy to follow ebook that can teach you how all these things are being done.. So you can see the steps at the source of this article.

Once you have the right information, I guarantee you that you will surely make money – even within 1 month of starting to sell on those platforms.

Bottom Line
A research revealed that an average millionaire has at least 7 sources of income. Creating a side income is the best way to survive this harsh economy, so what are you doing to live the life of your dreams? You can get started by visiting the link below for more information as to how to get started.

SEE ARTICLE SOURCE

Do multilevel network marketing part-time or full-time. max.com/585305
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by babaonpoint: 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
Clinton207:
Thanks boss for the insight, please can I earn anything using my free blog? If yes pls guide me on what to do.

Thanks

yes you can. linda is already doing it. which niche are u?
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by Luminee(f): 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
babaonpoint:
Everybody needs extra sources of income, but not everyone can have it. In this post I will be showing you how I was able to create – not just one or 2, three sources of income that helped me live the life of my dreams.

Living on your paycheck in this country is similar to driving a car without breaks; when the going gets somehow, just expect to crash. Forget what you’ve heard all the time about working hard; your main source of wealth would only be when you’ve diversified your income.

The question now is “How then can you diversify your income?”

Diversifying your income is similar to creating a side hustle. Just anything that will put more money into your pocket is a welcome idea.

Before we proceed, I will say “Do you know that if you make an extra $10 daily, you will have an extra $310 at the end of the month.

This means that when converted into Naira, you will be 111,600 Naira richer. Who wouldn’t appreciate such an amount of money? Let me show you how to achieve this process.

How to create an extra source of income

Choose a profitable skill
I was speaking to a group of salesmen at Abuja who were selling insurance; I asked them how they make money aside from selling insurance. They said “nothing” Imagine if they can open up another side hustles from becoming affiliate marketers, which I believe pays more than the insurance they are selling.

There are so many profitable skills out there that can give you the money you deserve. Skills like Web design, web development, affiliate marketing, content writing, etc. All these can fetch you side money if you know exactly how to utilize the skills.

Know how to Monetize the Skill

This is actually the hardest part of the whole thing. Once you’ve identified the skills you need to sell, you then have to monetize the skill. Monetizing means selling your skills to people who might need them. Your employer pays you to use your skill in the workplace, so why can’t you utilize your skills and work for yourself?

There are several places you can use your skill to make money; places like
- Clickbank
- Fiverr
- Gotranscript
- Amazon
- Aliexpress
- Upwork

There are several other places where you can actually make the money from the skills you have to offer.

Get the Information

The information is what you actually need to make the money. Most times when newbies come to me asking for how to start making money on the following channels, I tell them to take time and read about the business they are about going into.

A business will only be profitable for you when you have the right knowledge and information. This is where I actually come in to help. You can decide to start making money on these platforms – or choose not to make money on it at all.
Whichever option you go for, it won’t stop me from making my money. So it is up to you to start making money from these platforms. Because of the plenty requests, I have created an easy to follow ebook that can teach you how all these things are being done.. So you can see the steps at the source of this article.

Once you have the right information, I guarantee you that you will surely make money – even within 1 month of starting to sell on those platforms.

Bottom Line
A research revealed that an average millionaire has at least 7 sources of income. Creating a side income is the best way to survive this harsh economy, so what are you doing to live the life of your dreams? You can get started by visiting the link below for more information as to how to get started.

SEE ARTICLE SOURCE

Nice read..and the more reason why everyone should take the advantage to sign up on Say It Africa.

It is a Social Networking Platform covering all 54 member nations of the African Union. It is Africa's first full Social Networking Community for Africans and all.

Say It Africa allows users to earn from their own constructive posts, uploads, comments, likes, etc A point based system that gives you a token while you socialize with others and having fun.

Money earned can be withdrawn to your PayPal account or used to place targeted ads on the platform, ads works exactly like Facebook and all popular Social communities.

You also get to connect with people from different nations of the continent while discussing and proffering realistic solutions to the socio-economic issues affecting our continent.

You can follow, like, poke, #tag, mention, share your posts on your timelines on all other social links, send private messages and more..

There are reputation badges too and verified blue badge for active users, celebrities, etc

Try it www.sayitafrica.com and let me know what you think.

There's is an ongoing $0.10 welcome bonus for all newly signed up users
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by jclassiq(m): 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
gift01:
post about how long it took to get to this level where you rake millions and how much cash it would swallow

Or maybe you can just quiet the voices in your head and give it a try, cos trust me when I tell you that those voices do not mean well for you.You have nothing to lose baby.

1 Like

Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by Clinton207: 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
Blogger.com sir.
babaonpoint:

yes you can. linda is already doing it. which niche are u?
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by sochey(f): 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
babaonpoint:

what kind of phone? if its newer version of android or ios yes you can.
Please can you teach me affiliate marketing a little bit?
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by ololade5597: 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
Sunofgod:
Nonsense...

Exactly the reason why you’ll stay poor forever and never be independent
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by babaonpoint: 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
lilysoft:
I really want to start a side hussle but I don't know how to go about it especially starting online business.Any advice or help will be useful.Thanks

bro the number one advice i will give you if you want to succeed online is to stay determined and focus. i say so because a research revealed that an average internet user is served 11,050 ads monthly. if you are not determined you will just be jumping from one thing to another and you will not be able to make any of them work for you.

to get started, affiliate marketing is one of the most profitable online venture that ever existed. i will strongly advice that you learn it now as it can be a lifetime career for you. you can learn it here
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by babaonpoint: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
Adeapex:

How are you goin to guild us after buying the eBook? I think you suppose to have a whatsapp group to guild those that have paid

bro almost every successful online earner i know today didn't learn through whatsapp. if you need whatsapp to learn i am sorry i cant help you. hundreds of my students that are doing very well in affiliate marketing today get the required support through calls and emails. i believe the support is more than enough for anyone that is out to succeed not to make excuses. i have tried it and whatsapp is not the best for that purpose.
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by babaonpoint: 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
jclassiq:

Or maybe you can just quiet the voices in your head and give it a try, cos trust me when I tell you that those voices do not mean well for you.You have nothing to lose baby.

well said.
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by babaonpoint: 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
Clinton207:
Blogger.com sir.

i mean what are you blogging about? is it a fashion blog, tech, politics, fitness or what?
Re: Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See by babaonpoint: 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
sochey:

Please can you teach me affiliate marketing a little bit?

yes i can teach you. i have detailed everything i am currently doing in affiliate marketing. you can spy on my strategy here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Are Engaged / Facts About Dud Cheque / What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.