Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Moyo Lawal Says “I Will Drop My Standards”in Her Quest To Get A Man. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal Says “I Will Drop My Standards”in Her Quest To Get A Man. (546 Views)

Actress Moyo Lawal Says She Needs No Surgery To Achieve World Biggest Vagina / ''so My Bra Strap Cut Today..rip My Blue Wonder Bra'' - Actress Moyo Lawal Says / I Hardly Have Sex, Moyo Lawal Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moyo Lawal Says “I Will Drop My Standards”in Her Quest To Get A Man. by Mowunmiaf: 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal has decided to drop her high-end standards as a husband isn’t forthcoming. The actress made a post that revealed that she has been sleeping alone because she decided not to be in a relationship that includes sex. Lamenting to he insta family,

she wrote:

Help me. Is a relationship with no sex still possible in this age and time, that everyone is pregnant before marriage’ I have disciplined my self so much that I am literally fighting battles to undiscipline myself. In this generation, how will I ever find a husband without compromising’.

Read more here...http://aftrending.com/moyo-lawal-says-i-will-drop-my-standardsin-her-quest-to-get-a-man/

Re: Moyo Lawal Says “I Will Drop My Standards”in Her Quest To Get A Man. by Chizzyjoyce(f): 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
grin
Re: Moyo Lawal Says “I Will Drop My Standards”in Her Quest To Get A Man. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
mtcheeeeeew attention seeking undecided
Re: Moyo Lawal Says “I Will Drop My Standards”in Her Quest To Get A Man. by VERQUEST111: 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
Evn going to Shiloh will not save your ass
Re: Moyo Lawal Says “I Will Drop My Standards”in Her Quest To Get A Man. by praizblog: 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
Lol....change ur dressin
Re: Moyo Lawal Says “I Will Drop My Standards”in Her Quest To Get A Man. by carzola(m): 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
Also drop all your
Nonsense character too...
Re: Moyo Lawal Says “I Will Drop My Standards”in Her Quest To Get A Man. by SantiRAMBO: 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Peter Psquare Cheat On Destiny Boy As He Disgrace Him In Dance Competit / I Come From A Family Where Men Don’t Amount To Anything - Williams Uchemba / Cardi B And Offset Pictured Together On Vacation In Puerto Rico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.