Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Please Help: Where Are The Resources Blocked By Buhari's Admin? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Help: Where Are The Resources Blocked By Buhari's Admin? (478 Views)

Tinubu About To Recover Over $14 Billion Stolen By Two People In Buhari’s Admin / Buhari Admin Should Face Transparency International & Leave GEJ Alone - Reno / Debts/liabilities Inherited By Buhari Admin In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: Where Are The Resources Blocked By Buhari's Admin? by xpac01(m): 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hello political landers, please I have a question that has been giving me lots of headache.

Sometimes I try to make some mental calculations and analysis still can't come out with something sensible.

Google searches can't even help in anyway.

Here goes the question:

THE MONEY/ NATIONAL RESOURCES BUHARI'S ADMINISTRATION HAS STOPPED FROM GOING TO CORRUPT POLITICIANS, WHERE ARE THEY?

Please, this question is not in any way trying to score political point for Atiku or to criticise PMB's admin.

Anytime I hear any APC member make a comment on how the administration has stopped looting of the nation's resources, I instantly ask myself, "then where are the resources"? This hence gives me headache.

Please, I ask this question out of lingering curiosity and feeling that I must have been missing out on something about somewhere.

Fam please help a brother and save me this headache.
Re: Please Help: Where Are The Resources Blocked By Buhari's Admin? by Sirjamo: 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
Simple, President Jonathan 2011-2015: $381b (From oil alone)

President Buhari 2015 to date: $112b (From oil alone)

Now let's assume that the blocked leakages, recoveries and even loans that they are talking about fetch them an extra $50b, they'd still be $216b behind President Jonathan administration. With such huge revenue shortfall, it would have been worse for our country, had Buhari not won that election.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Where Are The Resources Blocked By Buhari's Admin? by xpac01(m): 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
Sirjamo:

Now let's assume that the blocked leakages, recoveries and even loans that they are talking about fetch them an extra $50b, they'd still be $216b behind President Jonathan administration. With such huge revenue shortfall, it would have been worse for our country, had Buhari not won that election.

So how about the TSA fund generation that worth billions of naira, how about taxes that also amount to billions of naira. How about money generated from other sectors of the economy such as agriculture, mining, transport, power e.t.c.

We were initially told that trillions generated from the sectors were looted ok now the looting has presumably stopped. So where are the monies diverted
Re: Please Help: Where Are The Resources Blocked By Buhari's Admin? by fasterwell(m): 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
Sirjamo:

Available records shows

GEJ earned $454 billion in 5 years

Buhari earned $58 billion 27 months

www.sunnewsonline.com/buhari-earns-58bn-in-27-months-to-jonathans-454bn-in-6-years/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/jonathan-nigeria-earned-n51trillion-crude-oil/
Re: Please Help: Where Are The Resources Blocked By Buhari's Admin? by ORIENTATION101: 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Please Help: Where Are The Resources Blocked By Buhari's Admin? by Sirjamo: 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2018
xpac01:

So how about the TSA fund generation that worth billions of naira, how about taxes that also amount to billions of naira. How about money generated from other sectors of the economy such as agriculture, mining, transport, power e.t.c.

We were initially told that trillions generated from the sectors were looted ok now the looting has presumably stopped. So where are the monies diverted
Do you have comprehension issues? I put all of that under the extra $50b
Re: Please Help: Where Are The Resources Blocked By Buhari's Admin? by Omobada(m): 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
xpac01:

How much was highest budget from the past administrations and how much has been this administration budget? your answer to this, is the answer to your question.

(1) (Reply)

Subsidy: Pressure Mounts On Baru To Quit NNPC / They Prayed For Buhari To Die, He Didn’t Die, Says Osinbajo / Breaking : I Will Defeat Him With Million Votes Ukarakpa Told His Upporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.