Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:59 AM

Nairalanders Please A Friend Need A Help - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders Please A Friend Need A Help (245 Views)

A friend need your help- please do / Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) / An Update Of A Friend From The North (picture attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please A Friend Need A Help by Rickyzagy: 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
Is this president Muhammad Buhari

Re: Nairalanders Please A Friend Need A Help by falcon01: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
nop, that is Donald Trump.
Re: Nairalanders Please A Friend Need A Help by Rickyzagy: 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
falcon01:
nop, that is Donald Trump.
you don't see anything wrong with this?
Re: Nairalanders Please A Friend Need A Help by phorget(m): 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
Haba! this is Jubrin not Buhari.
Re: Nairalanders Please A Friend Need A Help by falcon01: 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
Rickyzagy:
you don't see anything wrong with this?
below is a picture of Buhari when he came to power and after he got sick. now he is healthy and looks fresh and you are surprised?? dont tell me you believe this jubril crap.

besides while taking a picture few things contribute to how the picture is achieved
1. exposure
2. camera angle
3. weather
4. the quality of the camera
5. contrast
6. brightness
7. steadiness of the camera
e.t.c I dont have to explain this to you. You guys hate Buhari so much that you are bringing up illogical propaganda thus swerving away from your objectives making all your efforts a waste of time. You guys need to think of a new strategy but all these shit ain't gonna make you guys look serious.

P.S I dont Give a f*ck about Buhari or Atiku or any asshole up there!!

Re: Nairalanders Please A Friend Need A Help by Rickyzagy: 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2018
falcon01:
below is a picture of Buhari when he came to power and after he got sick. now he is healthy and looks fresh and you are surprised?? dont tell me you believe this jubril crap.

besides while taking a picture few things contribute to how the picture is achieved
1. exposure
2. camera angle
3. weather
4. the quality of the camera
5. contrast
6. brightness
7. steadiness of the camera
e.t.c I dont have to explain this to you. You guys hate Buhari so much that you are bringing up illogical propaganda thus swerving away from your objectives making all your efforts a waste of time. You guys need to think of a new strategy but all these shit ain't gonna make you guys look serious.

P.S I dont Give a f*ck about Buhari or Atiku or any asshole up there!!
so you believe this man here is Buhari

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please A Friend Need A Help by falcon01: 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
Rickyzagy:
so you believe this man here is Buhari
oh my God! I cant believe I typed all those long lines for nothing sad

(1) (Reply)

How Kwara People Will Retire Saraki From Politics In 2019 / Will ”the Next Level” ”Get Nigeria Working Again”? / Group Dismisses APGA Over Anambra Speaker’s Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.