Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Buhari's 61st Birthday Message To Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's 61st Birthday Message To Goodluck Jonathan (41697 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today / Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts / Bayelsa APC To Goodluck Jonathan: Return Our ₦300m, Bullet Proof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's 61st Birthday Message To Goodluck Jonathan by sogodihno: 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ebimor96:

Shut that crap, piggy.

Oil... Highest Oil Sale... Bla bla bla.

What's your business with oil?

Are you from any of the oil producing regions?

The oil is in the region of the 5percenters, so it's for the 5percenters.

Dirty leprous ape.

shut up! water and gari ni. as long as we are still in Nigeria, we all own the oil. if u dont like it, kill urself.
Re: Buhari's 61st Birthday Message To Goodluck Jonathan by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
TheGreenLand:

These are the Good and honest Nigerians prayer for you daily PMB.
And anyone that pray for your death will not see the end of the year.
So shall it be.
Quote me wrongly and get it before the end of November!

This is a very good man before he became a good President.
Only great men can do this.
A man with a heart of love.......and I am not talking about The Ineffectual Baboon, who supervised the stolen wealth of this nation and handed up the remnant to Buhari.
Posterity will judge him and his 40 thieves.
The pic below says it all!
Keep up the good work Sai Baba.
Love you.

"..According to the president, the life journey of the former president remains an inspiration to every young Nigerian of the possibilities that await anyone willing to learn, work hard and participate in making the country great..."
Re: Buhari's 61st Birthday Message To Goodluck Jonathan by Meti99(m): 12:52am On Nov 20, 2018
Ebimor96:

Fools like you can never understand that Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR PhD is the man BUHARI is trying very hard to become nowadays, albeit for political expediency.

I wouldn't blame you though but your region and religion that only recognizes people with heavy towels as head bands on their heads.

In your stupidity and idiocy, can you mention any field of human endeavour that BUHARI can compete favourably with Jonathan?

Just get out of here, Almajiri.

I won't blame you, you are a bloody ass licker. Your family is almajiri..

How many people have they killed under buhari that they did not kill more under Jonathan?

Whether buhari, jonathan, obj or whoever, they are all the same
Re: Buhari's 61st Birthday Message To Goodluck Jonathan by orbany: 3:44am On Nov 20, 2018
lesbiconverter:
this is a post election pic of your so called jibrin. Cownu really washed your brain with peroxide

sorry
Re: Buhari's 61st Birthday Message To Goodluck Jonathan by Ebimor96: 6:12am On Nov 20, 2018
Meti99:

I won't blame you, you are a bloody ass licker. Your family is almajiri..

How many people have they killed under buhari that they did not kill more under Jonathan?

Whether buhari, jonathan, obj or whoever, they are all the same

Almajiri, ain't you tired of your miserable & beggarly existence?

Why don't you just take the bull by the horns and end your miserable life here and now?

I have an instrument which you will find very very useful.

Use it and thank me later.

Oponu...

Re: Buhari's 61st Birthday Message To Goodluck Jonathan by Ebimor96: 6:21am On Nov 20, 2018
sogodihno:

shut up! water and gari ni. as long as we are still in Nigeria, we all own the oil. if u dont like it, kill urself.

Shut up, Almajiri terrorist.

You and who are still in your phony One-Nigeria?

You own oil? Oil kee you there, you dirty unity-begging Almajiri.

I recommend the instrument below for your immediate use. No pain, no guilt and very easy to use.

You can thank me later, Almajiri.

Re: Buhari's 61st Birthday Message To Goodluck Jonathan by godliman: 11:56am On Nov 20, 2018
TheGreenLand:

So shall it be.

A man with a heart of love.......and I am not talking about The Ineffectual Baboon, who supervised the stolen wealth of this nation and handed up the remnant to Buhari.
Love you.
see your silly and vindictive post you really have buhari spirit in you. Are you a herbalist or an assassin to threaten ppl who quote you. Oya go and start killing ppl who quote you. As if you were born with a dagger in your hand. I hope your hatred for those who dont share you views will not destroy your health. The way I see you, you can kill for buhari ooo as your types did in 2011.
Re: Buhari's 61st Birthday Message To Goodluck Jonathan by Eenee(m): 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
big fool
So shall it be.

Love you.[/quote]
Re: Buhari's 61st Birthday Message To Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2018
godliman:
see your silly and vindictive post you really have buhari spirit in you. Are you a herbalist or an assassin to threaten ppl who quote you. Oya go and start killing ppl who quote you. As if you were born with a dagger in your hand. I hope your hatred for those who dont share you views will not destroy your health. The way I see you, you can kill for buhari ooo as your types did in 2011.
Receive it already!!!
Re: Buhari's 61st Birthday Message To Goodluck Jonathan by Meti99(m): 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ebimor96:

Almajiri, ain't you tired of your miserable & beggarly existence?

Why don't you just take the bull by the horns and end your miserable life here and now?

I have an instrument which you will find very very useful.

Use it and thank me later.

Oponu...

Awon family e l'oponu.
Omo irankiran.

Since you have the instrument why not just die and give us breathing space (the oxygen can sustain someone else)

Ehonna
Re: Buhari's 61st Birthday Message To Goodluck Jonathan by Ebimor96: 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
Meti99:

[s]Awon family e l'oponu.
Omo irankiran.

Since you have the instrument why not just die and give us breathing space (the oxygen can sustain someone else)

Ehonna[/s]

Re: Buhari's 61st Birthday Message To Goodluck Jonathan by PreciousProsper: 7:08am On Jun 21, 2019
silami:

Who are you again?

Hello Sir, this is Naijaproper. My account was banned thus opening this alternate account. Please I'm still expecting to hear from you concerning the promise you made . Time is no longer on my side please. Thank you very much.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ / “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.