Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,733 members, 7,802,215 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' (48319 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu / Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill’s Son, King's First Day At School / New Photos Of Olakunle Churchill's Son, King Churchill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by gistfever: 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Tonto Dikeh comes for her ex-husband, Churchill Olakunle and his brother after cautioning an Instagram user who asked if the mother of his son, King, was mad.

He wrote:
"ahh please ooh, still the mother of my lovely son. She deserves much respect abeg."

See Tonto Dikeh reactions:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/these-sons-of-gardener-tonto-dikeh.html

2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by gistfever: 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2018

1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by gistfever: 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
angry this woman is just plain stupid and the mods knows that

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense account to buy

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Olufela30: 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
I think these are the lines for her next movie scene...
These yeye celebs looking for 2nd chance to blow....

20 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Fierce11: 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
The worst thing a person can do, is to disrespect a humble occupation..
This hoe, clearly disrespected "all" gardeners.. Smh.. Does she think gardeners substitute their pussay for currency? Smh.. She deserves to drown in puke;

285 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Fierce11: 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
By the way, I think Seun should consider organising a fund-raiser for Tonto's education.. Her comprehension skills is a combination of jargon and bullshit..
What she's trying to say in the second screenshot is giving me migraine.
*spits.

204 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Ayoemrys(m): 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
hun

12 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by SantiRAMBO: 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
This girl is so pained... She de seriously miss the guy preek... The guy sabi knack her well

Good preek can do a lot to the life of a girl.

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by carzola(m): 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
This woman is so pained and
I feel it... Its not easy to pick
Dirt clean it up even have a child
For him and then realize it was all
A lie....

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by indiegen: 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
Fierce11:
By the way, I think Seun should consider organising a fund-raiser for Tonto's education.. Her comprehension skills is a combination of jargon and bullshit..
What she's trying to say in the second screenshot is giving me migraine.
*spits.

Since Seun has a huge crush on Tonto abi?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by bitcoin215: 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
Double wahala
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by ClintonEmex: 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
This girl is just so immature and wild.
When you quarrel with someone you loved, especially your husband, do you just damage and expose everything? Can't you just reserve some things knowing too well that maybe one day you'll reconcile with him? And then you may be sorry for all you said and it may be too late.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Oreofepeters: 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
this is what happens when you do cosmetic surgery and the doctors mistakenly tampered with your brain...

205 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by speedyconnect3: 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
Seems there is some truth in the allegations but i pity her not.

Didn't she see godfearing men when she went for a sweetboy cos he is Obasanjo's nephew.

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
Kai! Tonto Dike go finish una oooooo

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by oyatz(m): 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
Please who's Tonto Dikeh?
I have been hearing of the name regularly these days.

I find it quite difficult to understand most of what she wrote here

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
Feel free to add yours....
Don't say you were not warned.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Rextizzle(m): 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
sexybaby22:

Since Seun has a huge crush on Tonto abi?
Must you say nonsense always?

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Rextizzle(m): 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
It's obvious this wayward whoré is demented, someone should just help her before she hits the street

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by malificent(f): 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
From her words, it's either she's actually demented, frustrated, intoxicated or under the influence of some toxic substances.

37 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by SAMBARRY: 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
Tonto dike just shut up for once. Iwonikan Lana,iwonikan leni bi ekun apokoje.you talk tooooo much.kilode? Wonfejo sepe fun eni?can't you just respect yourself? You're fast becoming a nuisance to the cyberspace and if its phenese you want say it and stop all this noisy attention. Its irritating

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by 8686(m): 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
Mr X
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by MarianaTrench: 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
Toto Decay has gone mad again!!!

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by kolnel: 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
lol
The song of a pained ex wife

So that makes his son a grand child of a gardener

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Eberechi24(f): 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
I now believe what that doctor said " sex keep women mentally stable

29 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Last355(m): 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
hmmm.... The theme of celebrity marriages should be "No one nose tomorrow"

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by obaataaokpaewu: 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
She no even bother to proofread. As e dey hot, na she dey drop am. Yeye!

29 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by WeyreyHunter: 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
SantiRAMBO:
This girl is so pained... She de seriously miss the guy preek... The guy sabi knack her well

Good preek can do a lot to the life of a girl.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by AngelicBeing: 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by chicoMX(m): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
I thought she said she's born again, how come she's still filled with hate. undecided

29 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) / Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo / Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.