Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Atiku's Site Is Now Online: Download His Full Plan For Analysis! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Site Is Now Online: Download His Full Plan For Analysis! (1823 Views)

Nigerian Election 2019 Final Results Now Online Predicted / Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? / Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku's Site Is Now Online: Download His Full Plan For Analysis! by speedyGonzales: 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
Atiku.org is up and running, download the full PDF file for full analysis.

Checkout "The Entrepreneurship Pathway:" on page 59 and "The School to Jobs Pathway" on page 60 for job creation, very interesting. Talks abbut how NYSC could function as an intenship and a research fund, managed by CBN for entrepreneurship.

His plan seems to be very comprehensive and I will read more when I have time, but I want this thread to just be discussion about the policies and not political arguments and constructive arguments for and against any points listed plan or point out any mistakes you find.

https://atiku.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Atikus-Plan.pdf

Please drop a link to Buhari's plan too, if you have, let's compare and contrast, thoroughly

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Site Is Now Online: Download His Full Plan For Analysis! by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
Atiku, Our Incoming President .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Site Is Now Online: Download His Full Plan For Analysis! by nameo: 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
Yea, i just did.

I encourage everyone to do so. Please take your time and read through.

We also need a link to Buhari "Next Level". Please someone should drop the link here.

We must engage these people whose decisions(or otherwise) will affect our lives in the next 4 years

4 Likes

Re: Atiku's Site Is Now Online: Download His Full Plan For Analysis! by quickberry3(m): 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Site Is Now Online: Download His Full Plan For Analysis! by TheTrueSeeker2: 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Atiku's Site Is Now Online: Download His Full Plan For Analysis! by Racoon(m): 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2018
The strategic policy document is already available for accessment, perusal and criticism.This is the hallmark of a proactive able, willing, reliable and lifefull president in the waiting.Obidiently Atikulated already.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Site Is Now Online: Download His Full Plan For Analysis! by respect80(m): 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
speedyGonzales:
Atiku.org is up and running, download the full PDF file for full analysis.

Checkout "The Entrepreneurship Pathway:" on page 59 and "The School to Jobs Pathway" on page 60 for job creation, very interesting. Talks abbut how NYSC could function as an intenship and a research fund, managed by CBN for entrepreneurship.

His plan seems to be very comprehensive and I will read more when I have time, but I want this thread to just be discussion about the policies and not political arguments and constructive arguments for and against any points listed plan or point out any mistakes you find.

https://atiku.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Atikus-Plan.pdf

Please drop a link to Buhari's plan too, if you have, let's compare and contrast, thoroughly

Thanks for the info and the download link

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Site Is Now Online: Download His Full Plan For Analysis! by 3rdeyeNigeria: 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
The plan is broad... At least we have something to measure him with if he fails after 2 years.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Site Is Now Online: Download His Full Plan For Analysis! by destinychildolu(m): 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
I am sure that Atiku himself doesn't know the content of the blue print
Re: Atiku's Site Is Now Online: Download His Full Plan For Analysis! by courage89(m): 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
Very nice
Re: Atiku's Site Is Now Online: Download His Full Plan For Analysis! by Bannylove13: 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2018
destinychildolu:

Atiku is no Buhari..

He's way smarter than you... And billions ahead of your Dullard..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Site Is Now Online: Download His Full Plan For Analysis! by nameo: 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
destinychildolu:

I think he does. You cannot compare him with Buhari in that aspect.

Although, we still need him to discuss specifics with us. We need both of them to do so actually.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Site Is Now Online: Download His Full Plan For Analysis! by ORIENTATION101: 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
nameo:

I think he does. You cannot compare him with Buhari in that aspect.

Although, we still need him to discuss specifics with us. We need both of them to do so actually.
the main thing he should explain how he is going to achieve them. governance is not a textbook thing. Apc was not expecting to meet looted treasury and low crude oil price until they took over
Re: Atiku's Site Is Now Online: Download His Full Plan For Analysis! by jchioma: 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
the main thing he should explain how he is going to achieve them. governance is not a textbook thing. Apc was not expecting to meet looted treasury and low crude oil price until they took over

I wonder what PDP should expect when they take over next year. Because now, stealing and condoning same is more than corruption. Gandollar, Babachir, NHIS guy, to mention a few comes to mind.

H.E. Atiku's govt, I believe will be heaven, compared to Buhari's hell.
Re: Atiku's Site Is Now Online: Download His Full Plan For Analysis! by nameo: 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
ORIENTATION101:

I think APC was just not ready for governance. They only focused on power- on removing Jonathan from power.

They were not prepared . And we didnt "ask" them if they were. We must not make that mistake again.
Re: Atiku's Site Is Now Online: Download His Full Plan For Analysis! by StateNews: 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
please I don't have data let Atiku subscribe for me first ..let me download it ..although this hard currency this people carry up and down ..and someone is asking me to download what ...tunder fire PDP and APC
Re: Atiku's Site Is Now Online: Download His Full Plan For Analysis! by ORIENTATION101: 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
jchioma:

I wonder what PDP should expect when they take over next year. Because now, stealing and condoning same is more than corruption. Gandollar, Babachir, NHIS guy, to mention a few.

H.E. Atiku's govt, I believe will be heaven, compared to Buhari's hell.
Gandollar sin is he was not smart like peter obi that collect bribe and kickback to better the life of his cronies.
thank God we left the era of looting spree atm dasuki alone was in possesion of billions of dollars , aunty dezani made abacha look like a learner in the area of lootocracygringrin
atiku will make a good biafra president since majority of suporters re from biafra republic.
Atiku can rule Nigeria in dreamland no problem.
Re: Atiku's Site Is Now Online: Download His Full Plan For Analysis! by ORIENTATION101: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
nameo:

I think APC was just not ready for governance. They only focused on power- on removing Jonathan from power.

They were not prepared . And we didnt "ask" them if they were. We must not make that mistake again.
so you expect Apc to turn Nigeria to eldorado in 3 yrs when crude oil was at lowest in 25 yrsgrin but it is cool for nigerians to trust pdp for another 6 yrs imaginary policies after wasting 78.8 trillions naira crude oil proceed from 1999 to 2015.

your Hypocrisy is legendary.

Re: Atiku's Site Is Now Online: Download His Full Plan For Analysis! by reuben79: 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
atiku our president elect
Re: Atiku's Site Is Now Online: Download His Full Plan For Analysis! by Demmzy15(m): 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
I'll download it and then delete it. What rubbish! angry

#NeverAgain

#Bubu till 2023
Re: Atiku's Site Is Now Online: Download His Full Plan For Analysis! by Demmzy15(m): 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
reuben79:
atiku our president elect
i know this is Reuben Abati, get behind me satan! angry
Re: Atiku's Site Is Now Online: Download His Full Plan For Analysis! by nameo: 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
so you expect Apc to turn Nigeria to eldorado in 3 yrs when crude oil was at lowest in 25 yrsgrin but it is cool for nigerians to trust pdp for another 6 yrs imaginary policies after wasting 78.8 trillions naira crude oil proceed from 1999 to 2015.

your Hypocrisy is legendary.

It is about what i expected or did not expect, it was just that APC was not just prepared for Governanace. If you wanna debate that, am ready guy.

By the way, this was not the first time oil prices wwre low. It was evwn lower in 1999 when Obasanjo took over. Let nobody succesfully deceive you with that reason/excuse
Re: Atiku's Site Is Now Online: Download His Full Plan For Analysis! by ORIENTATION101: 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
nameo:

It is about what i expected or did not expect, it was just that APC was not just prepared for Governanace. If you wanna debate that, am ready guy.

By the way, this was not the first time oil prices wwre low. It was evwn lower in 1999 when Obasanjo took over. Let nobody succesfully deceive you with that reason/excuse
you mean price of crude $25 in 2016 with populations of over 180 millions with high cost of governance has same value with $22 in 1999 with less than 80 millions populations with low cost of governance.
Re: Atiku's Site Is Now Online: Download His Full Plan For Analysis! by nameo: 11:19pm On Nov 19, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
you mean price of crude $25 in 2016 with populations of over 180 millions with high cost of governance has same value with $22 in 1999 with less than 80 millions populations with low cost of governance.

Actually, it went as low as $10 during that time.

But like i said, this is not the reason why this Govf is failing
Re: Atiku's Site Is Now Online: Download His Full Plan For Analysis! by ORIENTATION101: 11:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
nameo:

Actually, it went as low as $10 during that time.

But like i said, this is not the reason why this Govf is failing
you lied obj took over may 29 by then crude oil was $22 climbed to $24 by last quarter of 1999.
Here is crude oil chart check .
Nigeria runs a spend thrift economy that depends on forex for economic activities , crude oil fetches nigeria more than 70% of forex we need to push the economy non oil at 22% taxation at 8% as at 2015.
When crude oil fall to 25$ with niger delta millitancy not making crude oil exporting up to 1 million .how do u run such economy with ailing foreign reserve.Gej was already borrowing to pay salaries at the tail end of his administration
During Global recession 2009 nigeria was able to pull through without hitches because yar adua left a robust foreign reserve at all time high 63 billion dollars unlike Gej that left 38 despite oil boom.

Re: Atiku's Site Is Now Online: Download His Full Plan For Analysis! by nameo: 11:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
you lied obj took over may 29 by then crude oil was $22 climbed to $24 by last quarter of 1999.
Here is crude oil chart check .
Nigeria runs a spend thrift economy that depends on forex for economic activities , crude oil fetches nigeria more than 70% of forex we need to push the economy non oil at 22% taxation at 8% as at 2015.
When crude oil fall to 25$ with niger delta millitancy not making crude oil exporting up to 1 million .how do u run such economy with ailing foreign reserve.Gej was already borrowing to pay salaries at the tail end of his administration
During Global recession 2009 nigeria was able to pull through without hitches because yar adua left a robust foreign reserve at all time high 63 billion dollars unlike Gej that left 38 despite oil boom.

Bros see the link from the economics: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.economist.com/special/1999/03/04/the-next-shock

Please check the moniker you quoted. Dont ever accuse it of claiming wrong facts or figures except you are absolutely sure.

Moreover, from the pixture you posted, the price was on AVERAGE around #12 in 1998 and #16 in 1999. When adjusted for 2017 inflation, they are about #18 and #24 respectively.

Was the condition at the time Buhari resumed worst than that(even at inflation adjusted values)?? Was that not my initial claim?

Buhari was not prepared. Granted, low oil prices was a difficult situation, but that was not the reason why he failed so spectacularly where Obasanjo did not fail that much.
Re: Atiku's Site Is Now Online: Download His Full Plan For Analysis! by unite4real: 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
90% of those with PVC will not read this document. 50% of those that will read this document have no PVC
Education is a problem in Nigeria. Information hidden in a book won't get to intended audience. The grassroot people really won't bother to read any policy direction. We are in a sorry state in naija
Re: Atiku's Site Is Now Online: Download His Full Plan For Analysis! by ORIENTATION101: 11:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
nameo:

Bros see the link from the economics: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.economist.com/special/1999/03/04/the-next-shock

Please check the moniker you quoted. Dont ever accuse it of claiming wrong facts pr figures except you arr absolutely sure.
that article was march 4th it doesnt invalidate the chart.
Pdp is nigeria's past . Atiku can only be president in dreamland
Re: Atiku's Site Is Now Online: Download His Full Plan For Analysis! by ORIENTATION101: 12:07am On Nov 20, 2018
nameo:

Please check the moniker you quoted. Dont ever accuse it of claiming wrong facts or figures except you are absolutely sure.

Moreover, from the pixture you posted, the price was on AVERAGE around #12 in 1998 and #16 in 1999. When adjusted for 2017 inflation, they are about #18 and #24 respectively.

Was the condition at the time Buhari resumed worst than that(even at inflation adjusted values)?? Was that not my initial claim?

Buhari was not prepared. Granted, low oil prices was a difficult situation, but that was not the reason why he failed so spectacularly where Obasanjo did not fail that much.
who told u obj didnt failed ??
What re his achievements in
Health
Road
Education
Economy.
Security
We still remember the song nigeria Jaga jaga and mr president by african china.
Obj was writing election result for pdp even yar adua openly admit election that brought him was fraudulent.
Where is the result of privatization and 16billion dollars spent on power.
Pdp is a massive failure for 16 years rule nigerians never enjoy common power supply despite raking in more than 78.8 tillions naira in total for 16yrs
Re: Atiku's Site Is Now Online: Download His Full Plan For Analysis! by Ifiokumo: 12:14am On Nov 20, 2018
Say No to stupid Atiku/Buhari ticket

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Rejects DSS Hospital Admission, Sleeps Outside (pic) / Billionaire Ifeanyi Ubah Wins,becomes A Senator / 9th Assembly: Northern Senators Back Zoning Of Senate Presidency To South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.