Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner (38271 Views)

Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance / Buhari’s Next Level 2019 Advert On Newspapers (Photo) / Reno Omokri Exposes El-Rufai Again, Calls Him An Opportunistic Hypocrite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Kennydoc(m): 1:28am On Nov 20, 2018
misano:

Oga 'Get Nigeria Working' is not 'Let's Make America Work Again'. They are two different things. Yes they sound alike but can't be said to be the same. APC should have made little changes to the Next Level slogan. Worse part is that they stole the logo as well.

Rubbish.

Do you mind that guy? It's even Make America Great Again (MAGA) . I don't know how it sounds like Let's Get Nigeria Working Again
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Kennydoc(m): 1:30am On Nov 20, 2018
BabaO2:
Nothing to plagiarise in a world or two. But the obvious is [s] "let's make America work again" [/s] by trump which PDP just plagiarised.

Trump's Campaign slogan was Make America Great Again (MAGA). There's no plagiarism there cos they are 2 different statements.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Optionalx: 1:36am On Nov 20, 2018
For just 10$ you will get a better logo design on Fiverr or nairaland. I sure say the cost for this copy and paste logo will be in millions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by SOJOSEPH(m): 1:39am On Nov 20, 2018
He who dig a pit shall fall therein. For your mouth has said it, and your faculties have produced it, it shall never be well with all living and non living things that have to do with you. Amen

LudaChriz:
May it never be well with anybody born of a woman canvassing for Buhari's second coming
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by SOJOSEPH(m): 1:45am On Nov 20, 2018
Anyone that thrust this guy's line of thought, can trust any idiot.

Very soon he will accuse Yinka Ayefele of the same crime.

Question is this: are those two words registered trade mark?

Kudos to Nigerians that are out of jobs and still able to maintain their sanity. A lot of political unemployed PDP members going through acute depression.

Oluwabusobomi:
It has come to public notice that the APC's "Next Level" slogan was copied from the Rex Institute.

As shared by "Mr Fact" himself, Reno Omokri, this is not the first time APC will be committing such crime.

What is your view Nairalanders cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1064552481122791424
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by arrestdarrester: 1:53am On Nov 20, 2018
APC was a mistake. Fact. Accepted.

Nigerians should take steps to correct it. The time has come to vote any candidate of your choice but Buhari.

All the events bedevilling this party shows Bubu has no integrity as claimed
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Realzikkist(m): 3:01am On Nov 20, 2018
we should kukuma flog this man back to daura wit our PVC... enough of this disgrace

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by AMvanquish: 3:27am On Nov 20, 2018
I give it to Reno Sha. Even tho he is a loud mouth, you can't deny that he churns out fact based criticism 90% of the time.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Born2Breed(f): 4:22am On Nov 20, 2018
When the head is empty, this is what you get.
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by DonMekino(m): 4:26am On Nov 20, 2018
We are where we are today because even the most educated among us were MADE to BELIEVE that Nigeria would be fixed by mere mouthing of CORRUPTION.

Modern governance was reduced to sloganeering.

Now, we hear (which are all lies anyway) of N800b being recovered so far. Yet, we are borrowing and could not meet financial obligations.

BUHARI AND HIS BUNCH OF JESTERS ARE LIKE A MAN CLAIMING THAT HE HAS OVER N8M IN THE BANK BUT IS BEING HARASSED BY HIS LANDLORD BECAUSE OF N100,000 HOUSE RENT!

Such logic only makes sense if you sold your mind in 2015 and yet to recover it...

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by DonMekino(m): 4:28am On Nov 20, 2018
Reno.....sombori cannot do cofy and faste in fiss koo??
Its like u have not been sfending much time in za oza room wallahi....

But if Atiku wins Mr. Reno don hammer no be small
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by ajoetrack(m): 4:33am On Nov 20, 2018
We are talking about the logo itself not the wordings. So Apc cannot come up with a distinct and unique logo to present it's plan for the next four years? This is very poor of the presidency and her planners
tesppidd:
Seriously I wonder what is there to plagiarize in two words.

"Next level"

My dad has used those words a million times.

Even my university lecturers used those words a million times!

So If I say

"Move over"

"Cross over"

"Word up"

Someone will come and accuse me of plagiarism?

Reno again! with his crew of iiidiots.
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by PassingShot(m): 4:43am On Nov 20, 2018
Oluwabusobomi:
It is now official

All APC members from Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu down to the miserable zombies on Nairaland (sarrki, Baawaa, NgeneUgwune, madridguy, Passingshot, GavelSlam etc) are all BRAIN DEAD

I spit on anybody supporting APC
Your frustration is leading you to depression already. As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us.

You can hang or take sniper, you won’t be missed by anyone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Billygee2u: 4:58am On Nov 20, 2018
ehhmah:
shocked

Wonders shall never end

BTW, ... you can only give what you have.

It is obvious they have nothing to offer again

instead of campaigning, a send-forth party can be organised grin
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Billygee2u: 5:00am On Nov 20, 2018
Racoon:
Give it to Reno again.In fact the guy is simply the antidote for all APC lies, deceit, fallacies and propaganda.No wonder the zombies so much hate him because he keep smashing them left, right and centre.

How can a band of clueless people who have no creative/critical thinking or innovative ability of their own take Nigeria to the " Next Level"? So they're no more confident of "Change" and "Progress" that Bola Tinubu advocated sef.I weep for Nigeria.

It can only takes a lost and dead humanity to be an APC member.Of course they may have failed to give credit to the original owners.So can the Rex Institute sue these idiots for violating their logo brand.
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Tiffbuxas: 5:10am On Nov 20, 2018
BabaO2:
Nothing to plagiarise in a world or two. But the obvious is "let's make America work again" by trump which PDP just plagiarised.
trumps slogan is let's make America great again not work again take note
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by swazy85: 5:11am On Nov 20, 2018
tesppidd:

"Next level"

So If I say

"Move over"

"Cross over"

"Word up"

Using the word "next level" is not the problem everyone has the right to use that,but plagiarism is in the designing of the LOGOfor the next level,this is how you fail exams olodo

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Atunga: 5:37am On Nov 20, 2018
LudaChriz:
May it never be well with anybody born of a woman canvassing for Buhari's second coming

Senseless post.
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Ladyamina2(f): 5:37am On Nov 20, 2018
I weep for my motherland,how can they allow this kind of empty vessel to rule them.....
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Chukazu: 6:06am On Nov 20, 2018
BabaO2:
Nothing to plagiarise in a world or two. But the obvious is "let's make America work again" by trump which PDP just plagiarised.

It let's "make America great again"
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by lexy2014: 6:29am On Nov 20, 2018
tesppidd:

"Next level"

So If I say

"Move over"

"Cross over"

"Word up"

i will call ur post a reaction and not a response cos u seem 2 have missed d bone of contention. its not just d slogan but d "next level" logo that was stolen. 4 something as important as d presidents campaign slogan and logo, this isnt praise worthy
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 20, 2018
Oluwabusobomi:
It is now official

All APC members from Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu down to the miserable zombies on Nairaland (sarrki, Baawaa, NgeneUgwune, madridguy, Passingshot, GavelSlam etc) are all BRAIN DEAD

I spit on anybody supporting APC
the worst part is they won't say anything about this if u mention and ask them. they will either insult u or ignore. same thing with pdp supporters when confronted with facts.
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 20, 2018
tesppidd:

"Next level"

So If I say

"Move over"

"Cross over"

"Word up"

I don't know which of u is more brainless. pdp or apc supporters. even with the logo boldly copied you still can't see th plagiarism? Yes, if it was just the words fine, but to copy even the logo...Haba... think with ur brain nah...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Felixalex(m): 6:43am On Nov 20, 2018
BabaO2:
next level is a common thing in Nigeria, even rccg has used it in the time past as either holy ghost or convection theme, what is so special in it. It is a dry comment from Reno okri that is struggling to be relevant or intelligent.

RCCG also uses the same logo abi? Mumu man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Charly68: 6:50am On Nov 20, 2018
This man has really turned himself to monitoring spirit in the life of Buhari..God have mercy oo
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 20, 2018
BabaO2:

I'm bereaved of words to describe you this morning...
You are just a rogue, can't find any adjectives to describe you this morning

Selling your destiny for a morsel of bread

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 20, 2018
ayobamiakinrind:

Are the designs the same? Why didn't Nigeria Football League copy England's lion logo and say any league can be "premier"?

no one will plagiarize a course title design legally.. donnt be lazy read through the page reno posted.
can you hear urself @ all !! lion logo ..... why didnt nigeria copy england lion,, grin so naa england get lion ... do you know the series empire had lucious using lion as icon on his luxury items even the doors of his house carrys a lion head like you see on premier league club shirts ... lemme burst una bubble that movie did not acknowledge england premier league... reno beta do sumtin grin
lets make america great again was used by trump campaign is it a coincidence let make nigeria great again is fondly used by atiku grin
stop been lazy & gullible there is a difference between logos & a title ..read & learn
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by great664(m): 7:06am On Nov 20, 2018
tesppidd:

"Next level"

So If I say

"Move over"

"Cross over"

"Word up"

You how silly you are?

Check the design. Not just the word but also the design.

I wonder how you guys sleep at night...

Just like service chiefs making a mistake in attending the next lever too.

#*Spit*

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 7:06am On Nov 20, 2018
Truly, politicians and their likes know how to get to Nigerians. So this is our problem in this country? Copied logo? I just dey laff... Reasonable people will be reading this thread and shaking their heads in shame. Can this nonsense get anybody voted out? Na so dem go dey lead una to one corner dey laff una... I dey laff una join sef...
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Samtob90(m): 7:08am On Nov 20, 2018
Oluwabusobomi:
It has come to public notice that the APC's "Next Level" slogan was copied from the Rex Institute.

As shared by "Mr Fact" himself, Reno Omokri, this is not the first time APC will be committing such crime.

What is your view Nairalanders cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1064552481122791424

With you, Pdp lost 2015 election, you have started bad market for pdp again, why don't you face your own and forget about Buhari this, Buhari that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside / Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) / Ikoyi/VI Clean-Up: 29 Vehicles Impounded In One Night (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.