Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,832 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner (38255 Views)

Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance / Buhari’s Next Level 2019 Advert On Newspapers (Photo) / Reno Omokri Exposes El-Rufai Again, Calls Him An Opportunistic Hypocrite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by wingmanII: 7:08am On Nov 20, 2018
great664:

You how silly you are?

Check the design. Not just the word but also the design.

I wonder how you guys sleep at night...

Just like service chiefs making a mistake in attending the next lever too.

#*Spit*

The idiot you quoted didn't understand what plagiarism means
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Wantedmiller: 7:21am On Nov 20, 2018
Modarun:
If o were the PDP, i will find the guy that owns this Logo and have him sue these dead people appointing Party.

Is that all your brain can carry!

which logo?

is that an APC logo!

can you differentiate between logo and theme?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 20, 2018
overboard:

You kinda lost me though you seemed to be towing some good logic initially. Why do I say so?

Obviously, Reno misrepresented the facts by not stating that it was simply the insignia of the Winthrop University/Rex Institute project logo that was taken in entirety - bad enough - and not anything conceptually as it concerns Rex Institute's version of "Next Level". But that in itself is a great offense!

What became of the"Change Begins With Me" project albeit allegedly stolen? Even the project logo for that endeavour was dismal talk less the actual campaign. This is the ripple effect/chain reaction of an ill-prepared administration and such colossal fails would be their staple output.

Away from the digression, the "Next Level" stylization is the same with just hue difference colour-wise. So, in this context at least, "Next Level" was indeed plagiarized font style inclusive.

"Next Level" as a coinage is not exclusive to anyone but with the other creative assets matching, that is a great indictment on a government at the federal level even if not the core idea.

And who is to say the entire project wasn't lifted sef?

lets make america great again was originally used by trump campaign team ,, today we have let make nigeria great again as fondly used by atiku ... why did reno not come up with something fresh for his boss.
someone on my mention earlier said, why did nigeria premier league not lift england premier league lion logo ...funny
i referred him to the series empire .. lucious a lead role embroids lion heads with gold on his customised items ... that movie no acknowledge england premier league.
we can keep going font & back on these ....but my question to you is .... can a design or work not registered be plagiarized ... in this case can anyone proof otherwise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by technuel: 7:37am On Nov 20, 2018
Ordinary creativity and innovative mindset they no get yet they want to take Nigeria to the next level. Atiku might be corrupt but he is sure better than PMB.
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by ehissi(m): 7:53am On Nov 20, 2018
Perfectbeing:
The 2007 ( or 2008) The redeemed Christian Church of God convention was themed "The next level".

Are they also guilty of plagiarism too??

If redeemed church had used the logo design by rex institute, we will have called it plagiarism.

Redeem convention was themed "the next level" and not "Next Level" with no special logo other than their ministry logo.

If the written content of the theme was similar to rex institute, they will have plagiarised Rex institute's work.

When APC started this campaign, they started by unveiling a logo, "Next Level", the exact same logo used by Rex institute?

Remember that one first and let it sink......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by 3rdeyeNigeria: 8:03am On Nov 20, 2018
tesppidd:
Seriously I wonder what is there to plagiarize in two words.

"Next level"

My dad has used those words a million times.

Even my university lecturers used those words a million times!

So If I say

"Move over"

"Cross over"

"Word up"

Someone will come and accuse me of plagiarism?

Reno again! with his crew of iiidiots.

And some people are busy liking this comment.
Sad.

#Zombie_Crew
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by thatigboman: 8:07am On Nov 20, 2018
tesppidd:

"Next level"

So If I say

"Move over"

"Cross over"

"Word up"

i pity u. U deserve pity
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 20, 2018
tesppidd:

"Next level"

So If I say

"Move over"

"Cross over"

"Word up"

You're exceedingly DAFT. Did you not see the 'Next Level' graphic design? You people are irritating.
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by anonymous1759(m): 8:11am On Nov 20, 2018
Reno or what you call yourself PDP has done more harm to Nigeria than APC... PDP are clueless just interested in looting, padi padi government.. Pdp left Nigeria in this mess.. Right now everyone is looking for a way to survive that's why it's very difficult for Nigerians to see what APC are doing... pdp opened our Boarders making us import almost everything including toothpick. And we complain our industries are not growing, we don't have jobs, tell me how employment can be created when we import everything

Our industries Right now can't compete with the foreign industries eg innoson, Tstv, our local rice vitually everything is struggling even Glo is rated below MTN and Airtel ... China Boarders are closed as developed as America is trump closed thier Boarders for the purpose of encouraging local industries... America economy is doing much better now.. Trump told Buhari that America can't be giving aide to Nigeria and we shut our Boarders because they stand to gain more....

We complain rice has increased the reason is because it was smugulled if the Boarders are wide open and we buy rice at #6000 or less tell me who will patronize our local rice

When Apc came to power that was the first thing they did closing the Boarders and that has increased our rice production... If Ebonyi, Anambra, Benue, kebbi etc start competiting with themselves before 15 years Nigerian rice will be like Thailand rice... Employment will be created Automaticaly.. Same goes to other factors.

The cabals holding our Electricity today do that because they've alternative to generating set.. If we ban generator they'll have no other alternative. Same if the president, governors, ministers treat themselves in Nigerian hospitals, we'll have standard health system. same goes to Education sector.

Any project the PDP abandoned and completed by the APC wailers like omokri and children of hate will say pdp initiated the project... Project they actually initiated and swallowed the money...

The rail project completed in some parts of Nigeria ia welcome development and will boost our economy if well maintained.. It'll deliver efficiency...

Before I start to judge APC It'll after 8 years... What PDP can't achieve in 16, they wants APC to fix it within 4 yrs that's hypocricy...

The leadership style in Nigeria is a reflection of Nigerian society , so APC is no Saint Buhari wouldn't have been president if he didn't mix up, so bad eggs are still there... But their policy gives hope for Nigeria future compared to the PDP.... If you won't a better today vote PDP if you're planning for the future vote APC... Apc is not 100% but it's better than PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by adetayo234: 8:17am On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig, this is your idea of a good leadership, abi?

A dead uncreative government that has no plan for anyone.

You are so shameless that you can support even a cow provided he greases your palm with naira. You are shameless
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 20, 2018
abject lack of creativity at the federal level. this is a real low. Reno nailed them here.
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Quorax: 8:18am On Nov 20, 2018
leighcon:
40 posts and no one bothered to double-check Reno's post. Truly, quite easy to sell and brainwash around here.

The logo on the document launched, apparently, is different from that of Rex Institute. Somebody Google this thing and get facts....
u are fuckkingg funny. How is it different apart from the colour, Abi ya eye nor dey see road ni?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:31am On Nov 20, 2018
You won't and can't see anything wrong with not just coping the theme but even the logo design.

There is a difference between make and get but you won't see or know it because you are as dead as the dullard

Let's make America great again is speaking to a dormant giant... She is still in good shape but just needs oiling to get going, hence let's make America great again not work again

But in let's get Nigeria to work again means a collapsed entity lying dormant on the floor... You first need to get it up the floor before discussing what to take out and what to put in to get it to work again. Making Nigeria work a in before talking great again

All Apc defenders are actually empty heads... From Festus to you. No critical reasoning... All are engaged in surface, shallow thinking like your chairman who is gifted with oratory but no sense

A man who comes on air to admit he rigs election for survival before knowing the implication of his statement

BabaO2:
Nothing to plagiarise in a world or two. But the obvious is "let's make America work again" by trump which PDP just plagiarised.
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by dokie: 8:32am On Nov 20, 2018
onubijoe:
We don't need to be worried about APC plagiarism .whatsoever they do their going out of the office

Don't be too sure o. They have an army of illiterates and tribalists expecting power to return to them at the end of buharis tenure.
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Realist2: 8:34am On Nov 20, 2018
Reno my man, always busting their bubbles.
I have said it before, and I am saying it now; Buhari is a fraud personified, every thing about him is fake.
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Officialpdpnig: 8:36am On Nov 20, 2018
adetayo234:
Officialpdpnig, this is your idea of a good leadership, abi?

A dead uncreative government that has no plan for anyone.

You are so shameless that you can support even a cow provided he greases your palm with naira. You are shameless

Stop staying off your meds. Always use them judiciously as prescribed by your shrink.

Bitterness and hatred will not change the fact that Buhari will be on seat till 2023.

This bitterness and hatred has been same from PDP since 2015 till date and despite all buharis APC has been winning elections back to back to back with the latest one being the 3-0 by election drubbing.

Your shameless hatred is a wasted one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 20, 2018
The most annoying part is that the lazy and intellectually empty buffoons who handled this project for the APC would by now be pricing nice duplexes in Maitama or Utako. They've already launched some mad whips - Range Rovers and all, and would be carrying shoulder for me, claiming Abuja big boys. They've cleaned out hundreds of millions merely by sitting behind a computer for an hour or two, looking for an idea to steal and implement.

It's mind boggling how the system works in Nigeria. Hard work is overrated here. It's too painful.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Baronnaire: 8:40am On Nov 20, 2018
tesppidd:

"Next level"

So If I say

"Move over"

"Cross over"

"Word up"

Blind scum... Can't you that even the graphics was copied hook, line and sinker?
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:41am On Nov 20, 2018
Na PDP VAR na for detecting APC lies and infractions on rules and laws

Realist2:
Reno my man, always busting their bubbles.
I have said it before, and I am saying it now; Buhari is a fraud personified, every thing about him is fake.
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Ericnrm(m): 8:42am On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Stop staying off your meds. Always use them judiciously as prescribed by your shrink.

Bitterness and hatred will not change the fact that Buhari will be on seat till 2023.

This bitterness and hatred has been same from PDP since 2015 till date and despite all buharis APC has been winning elections back to back to back with the latest one being the 3-0 by election drubbing.

Your shameless hatred is a wasted one

Oga stop ranting up and down.

What do you have to say about this particular situation?

And please no biased answers.
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Darnyelx: 8:43am On Nov 20, 2018
BrokenTV:
I didn't see any plagiarism in this two words, expect if they copied detailed sentence from the article.

Majority of the people commenting here do not know the meaning of plagiarism. Assuming the logo was a trademark then its another thing. If i was told to design something with the word "Next Level", my design concept won't be far fetched from that.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by tesppidd: 8:48am On Nov 20, 2018
Baronnaire:

Blind scum... Can't you that even the graphics was copied hook, line and sinker?
in the bible, a fool was described as the guy who stored up treasures for life everlasting instead of following Jesus Christ.

today a fool can be described as somebody who believes everything they see in social media hook line and sinker.

you guys are the fools of this day.

go find the authentic APC next level document, flyers and adverts and see the difference in the logos.

Reno went and posted a fake document and all you are licking his balls for it!

for once you guys get your faces out of Reno's very black and stinking asss and investigate for yourselves.

this is not the logo for "Next level"

do your research and thank me later.

"Ye fools of biblical proportions!"

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by haffaze777(m): 8:49am On Nov 20, 2018
PassingShot:

Your frustration is leading you to depression already. As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us.

You can hang or take sniper, you won’t be missed by anyone.

His/Her wailing will be missed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Officialpdpnig: 8:50am On Nov 20, 2018
Ericnrm:

Oga stop ranting up and down.

What do you have to say about this particular situation?

And please no biased answers.

There is no plagiarism here.

Plagiarism would have been when not just words but colour are the same.

As you can see, the colour scheme is totally different and under the court of law , a slight deviation from the original does not amount to plagiarism.

Its like when Dr Dre sued a doctor for being called Dr Drey.

Same pronunciation, different spelling. His law suit was thrown out.

Same is the situation here, same words but different colour schemes. Its all about the message at the end of the day

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Officialpdpnig: 8:52am On Nov 20, 2018
Darnyelx:

Majority of the people commenting here do not know the meaning of plagiarism. Assuming the logo was a trademark then its another thing. If i was told to design something with the word "Next Level", my design concept won't be far fetched from that.

They truly don't know what plagiarism means and would rather listen to the confused bitter rants from Wendel simlin aka reno Omokri

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by lastclaire4(f): 8:56am On Nov 20, 2018
tesppidd:

"Next level"

So If I say

"Move over"

"Cross over"

"Word up"

Calm down. Read again don't rush for answers without reading questions very well.
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Ericnrm(m): 9:02am On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

There is no plagiarism here.

Plagiarism would have been when not just words but colour are the same.

As you can see, the colour scheme is totally different and under the court of law , a slight deviation from the original does not amount to plagiarism.

Its like when Dr Dre sued a doctor for being called Dr Drey.

Same pronunciation, different spelling. His law suit was thrown out.

Same is the situation here, same words but different colour schemes. Its all about the message at the end of the day

I don't like calling people zombies so I'll refrain from using that term. But are you sure you're mentally stable? undecided

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Officialpdpnig: 9:03am On Nov 20, 2018
Ericnrm:

I don't like calling people zombies so I'll refrain from using that term. But are you sure you're mentally stable? undecided

Far more than you are obviously
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Ericnrm(m): 9:05am On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Far more than you are obviously

I highly doubt that.

Unpaid sycophant, SMH undecided

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Officialpdpnig: 9:06am On Nov 20, 2018
For all the ignoramuses on this thread who believe Reno Omokri the liar, attached is the true NEXT LEVEL logo by Buhari and APC and not that lie in the op

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Officialpdpnig: 9:08am On Nov 20, 2018
Ericnrm:

I highly doubt that.

Unpaid sycophant, SMH undecided

I just proved you are dumbo for not carrying out your own research on the next level logo by APC and chose to believe social media gossip.

This is the true logo attached.

Oya call yourself stupid

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by ayobamiakinrind(m): 9:12am On Nov 20, 2018
ericsmith:

no one will plagiarize a course title design legally.. donnt be lazy read through the page reno posted.
can you hear urself @ all !! lion logo ..... why didnt nigeria copy england lion,, grin so naa england get lion ... do you know the series empire had lucious using lion as icon on his luxury items even the doors of his house carrys a lion head like you see on premier league club shirts ... lemme burst una bubble that movie did not acknowledge england premier league... reno beta do sumtin grin
lets make america great again was used by trump campaign is it a coincidence let make nigeria great again is fondly used by atiku grin
stop been lazy & gullible there is a difference between logos & a title ..read & learn
And you were so meticulous to research that the logo used was exactly the same as that of PL and no prior permission was granted?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct / Flood Takes Over Ajah Houses This Morning / Troops Kill Several Terrorists Around Lake Chad, Recover Weapons (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.