Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos (20326 Views)

Pixel 6 And Pixel 6 Pro Launch Date and Price / Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price / Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro Launch Party (live Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 20, 2018
Ennyholar:
I don't know who release pass between Tecno and Lalasticlala grin

U mean ejaculate?
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by dangoteinlaw: 8:33am On Nov 20, 2018
Run from girls using techno and infinix especially those with phone porch with a Mickey mouse ear.. don't ask me why

6 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by bluefilm: 8:38am On Nov 20, 2018
Rogosa:

U mean ejaculate?

Bad guy.

Na the same I think when I see that statement. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by shogsman(m): 8:40am On Nov 20, 2018
I don't understand why you'll make a phone with this kind of screen resolution and tag it pro, camon x pro still beats this one hands down.
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by OHIsIManuEL(m): 8:43am On Nov 20, 2018
tecno camon cm, tecno camon x and x pro, tecno camon 11 and 11 pro, only in 2018?
Tecno dey mad!

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 20, 2018
Abiodunspectre:
The Camon 11 Pro goes for 76,000, while the Camon 11 goes for #49,500. Fair Deal?? #CaptureMoreBeauty #Camon11Launch
cheap
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 20, 2018
Ejimagift:
God bless president Muhammadu Buhari.
Six out of Ten fastest growing economies in the world are in Africa Where is Nigeria Tell me how God will bless Buhary
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by Lucifer66(m): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2018
pushking:
and iPhone 5 still better pass this "AI"
How can you compare iPhone to Android?
Android is far better.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by NJsimpleboi(m): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2018
What's with Tecno and dis Mediatek sef, dem no fit upgrade go snapdragon or borrow Samsung Exynos or Huawei Kirin ��

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by ComradeShegs(m): 9:03am On Nov 20, 2018
My only problem with tecno compared with infinix is their battery.
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 9:15am On Nov 20, 2018
49,500 fair deal
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by habayo: 9:15am On Nov 20, 2018
Thé battery is still behind the Tecno pouvoir 2
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by flexerking(m): 9:17am On Nov 20, 2018
ai camera huawei has been using since 2016.
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by adam4success(m): 9:18am On Nov 20, 2018
Williams08143:
.this scammer again.can u imagine.u know the game is sure and u stake it with 1k.they will edit ticket and claim it is winning ticket.
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by SEGLIZ: 9:45am On Nov 20, 2018
pushking:
and iPhone 5 still better pass this "AI"

after your iphone who e help, a good number go to the market claim iphone but return home to dwell on gari and kulikuli.
a good number using tecno, itel and their likes end up being better achievers than your iphone group. they do better things with their cash than enriching the pocket of a phone maker.
all in all with you iphone you end doing the same thing with your gadget, access same network, make calls, sms, same apps, browse same website. so tell me what is the big deal? tell me you can access the high heavens then I will put in my everything.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by henry007(m): 9:50am On Nov 20, 2018
Camon 11 Pro hands on review from the event cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waGL7SCuV5A
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by TechCapon(m): 9:58am On Nov 20, 2018
Offpoint:
Dear Mr. Ahmadu James Yakubu,
Hiding under these nairaland Moniker:
*patowa
*Konjimus
and many others which I'm not interested in listing.
I don't wanna believe you're a scammer hence i waited 2 days to do this, but if you are... then you just met the wrongest person on earth.
Remember I told you that woman is a lawyer base outside the country? you never knew her husband's a SARS officer base in Lagos.
By now you've already know yourself if you come across this comment. I'm going to paste this on every section of nairaland today & tomorrow and I'm doing for your own good.
Here's is the thing, the money mean nothing... you're given the grace to do the job or refund the money between today and tomorrow.
If you still don't know yourself, let me make it clearer:
This is you're scamming details
Ahmadu James Yakubu
First bank account
0903 714 7924 was your number
I'm not interested in your moniker cuz you have millions of them, but by now if you're reading this... you know yourself.
You're going to do the Adsense you collected N17,000 in total for between today and tomorrow or refund the money.... else you'll have yourself to blame. what happened to bitcoins scammer 4 months ago will be your fate.
You think you're smart, but dropping those account details was your biggest mistake.

Your time counting down
ogbeni gist me. U paid 17k for adsense ? what happened ?This is why I'm worried about transacting with nairalanders.
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by Guadiol104(m): 10:04am On Nov 20, 2018
Same shit always cry
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by Offpoint: 10:12am On Nov 20, 2018
TechCapon:
ogbeni gist me. U paid 17k for adsense ? what happened ?This is why I'm worried about transacting with nairalanders.
It's one of the Guy you quoted about verified Adsense account on 5th oct,
I contacted him cuz a client of mine needed Adsense... after our transactions last Saturday, his not number has been off and he deactivated his NL account.

But I pity him cuz the woman is a lawyer base in USA and the husband is SARS officer in Lagos [OC SARS]
she has already connect me with 5 people who will track him down, I'm even the ones begging her to let me reach him today and tomorrow...
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by vioment: 10:22am On Nov 20, 2018
because of no light in nigeria, i see as dem dey manage their lightning.

We dey try for nigeria, but omo na one chance na im we dey so, we go dey do pass normal doings, for normal places. Our movies, see sweat anyhow. No tell me say africa hot, because africa no hot reach las vegas or hawaii(wey even get lava). Na the electricity which create chance for a/c to pasara everywhere.

Nigerians make we admit say we are failures in 2018, we have collectively failed in the area of technology to save our selves not to save the world, ourselves na im i dey talk.

Our ignorance/arrogance/ego/i too know, have come home to roost. The so called educated degrees have turned out to be cultist and sorting degrees; very worthless papers, even a goat won't eat that thrash.

We have to start afresh and reinvent for the better.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by Ilebode(m): 10:40am On Nov 20, 2018
TECNO Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications Design Dimension: Height: 156.65 mm *Width: 75.95 mm*5.6 mm Material: Diamond Fire Weight: 158g Colour: Nebula Black SIM Dual SIM: (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) Display Type: IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen Size: 6.2-inch Screen Resolution: 19:9, HD+ 720* 1520 pixels Multi-touch: Yes Software and performance Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo Chipset: MediaTek Helio P22, Octa-core 2.0GHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU RAM: 6GB RAM Internal Storage: 64GB Card Slot: Yes, up to 256GB Camera Primary: 16MP + 5MP with Quad-LED flash Secondary: 24MP with LED Flash Network and Connectivity WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot Network 2G: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz 3G: 2100 MHz 4G: LTE Bluetooth v4.2 USB microUSB 5 Pin Loudspeaker Yes Audio Jack 3.5mm Sensor: Gravity, Proximity and Light Sensor Battery Capacity: 3,750 mAh, non- removable Type: Li-Polymer Fast Charging: Yes, MediaTek Pump Express OTG Support Yes Price and Availability Recommended Retail Price: N72000-N75,000
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by emmy9500: 10:50am On Nov 20, 2018
This Chinese companies will just be deceiving people with AI what AI is in techno camera

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by TechCapon(m): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2018
Offpoint:

It's one of the Guy you quoted about verified Adsense account on 5th oct,
I contacted him cuz a client of mine needed Adsense... after our transactions last Saturday, his not number has been off and he deactivated his NL account.

But I pity him cuz the woman is a lawyer base in USA and the husband is SARS officer in Lagos [OC SARS]
she has already connect me with 5 people who will track him down, I'm even the ones begging her to let me reach him today and tomorrow...
Mehn that's too bad. I need adsense too but I don't want to get it from these nairaland guys because of this kind of thing. Don't let it go. Make sure you collect your money and teach him a lesson. He's spoiling the opportunity for the real honest guys.
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by Offpoint: 11:23am On Nov 20, 2018
TechCapon:
Mehn that's too bad. I need adsense too but I don't want to get it from these nairaland guys because of this kind of thing. Don't let it go. Make sure you collect your money and teach him a lesson. He's spoiling the opportunity for the real honest guys.
I'm not even interested in the money, the woman husband has gotten his data from the bank details... I'm asked to give him today and tomorrow.

Some idiott tried same shīt with woman 4 months ago, he was traced by the woman husband... and guess what? he paid with his two legs... they shots his 2 legs.

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by TechCapon(m): 11:57am On Nov 20, 2018
Offpoint:

I'm not even interested in the money, the woman husband has gotten his data from the bank details... I'm asked to give him today and tomorrow.

Some idiott tried same shīt with woman 4 months ago, he was traced by the woman husband... and guess what? he paid with his two legs... they shots his 2 legs.
na wa. That's how one added me on whatsapp and was telling me that he sells premium themes. I told him to send me the theme and after installing it successfully, I'll pay him. Since then he refuse to chat with me again. His moniker is PrinceOgun. I'm sure he has several other monikers on nairaland
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by PrinceOgun: 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
TechCapon:
na wa. That's how one added me on whatsapp and was telling me that he sells premium themes. I told him to send me the theme and after installing it successfully, I'll pay him. Since then he refuse to chat with me again. His moniker is PrinceOgun. I'm sure he has several other monikers on nairaland

Seems you lack a brain , bloody scammer what kind of seller would send you a theme first to install ?.... U better face front before I enter you , yeye pikin
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by TechCapon(m): 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
PrinceOgun:

Seems you lack a brain , bloody scammer what kind of seller would send you a theme first to install ?.... U better face front before I enter you , yeye pikin
is it ordinary 1k that I'll make me to scam you. Only if you know how many customers you've lost through me you won't be saying this rubbish. I've received calls from Nairalanders asking me if you're genuine, thinking I bought themes from you but I told them you're a scammer
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by PrinceOgun: 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
Techcapon bluudy techScammer grin grin
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by PrinceOgun: 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
TechCapon:
is it ordinary 1k that I'll make me to scam you. Only if you know how many customers you've lost through me you won't be saying this rubbish. I've received calls from Nairalanders asking me if you're genuine, thinking I bought themes from you but I told them you're a scammer

Nigga fvvck off you are a nobody , bluudy scammer , talking trash wat kinda person does dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Stop Random Apps From Automatically Installing On Your Device / Need Help To Welcome Back My Mtn Sim For Free / Tecno L9plus: Full Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.