Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) (56791 Views)

Exxonmobil Recruitment 2020: Apply Here (6 Positions) / ExxonMobil Recruitment for operations and maintenance technician 2019 / Apply For Exxonmobil Recruitment For Information System Analyst (graduate & Exp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Fremaxx: 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
No
Saimeritus:

Have you received invitation cause you were the first person that his application entered under review?
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Fremaxx: 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
Is your application now under review?
Saimeritus:

Have you received invitation cause you were the first person that his application entered under review?
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
Fremaxx:
Is your application now under review?
Not yet o
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
I don't think anyone has received invitation for any test.
They are still reviewing it...
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Fremaxx: 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
Did you read what someone wrote about application status? Whether it has been received or under review, we have to wait for the invite.
Good job hunt bro, you are almost everywhere
Saimeritus:

Not yet o
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by engrnic: 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
I just noticed my status has changed to application under review,
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by farouk111: 12:01am On Dec 17, 2018
The house is so silent, any further update for the Graduate Engineer ?
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by farouk111: 12:03am On Dec 17, 2018
Any body with application under review again?
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by helium2: 12:28am On Dec 17, 2018
You guys should calm down.

This recruitment may take a whole year

grin

2 Likes

Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by famuad: 3:12am On Dec 17, 2018
Work from Home Jobs in New Zealand – Apply Now

About New Zealand: New Zealand is a country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean consisting of 2 main islands, both marked by volcanoes and glaciation. Capital Wellington, on the North Island, is home to Te Papa Tongarewa, the expansive national museum. Wellington’s dramatic Mt. Victoria, along with the South Island’s Fiordland and Southern Lakes, stood in for mythical Middle Earth in Peter Jackson’s “Lord of the Rings” films.

About the Job: Work from home job is an opportunity to be working from the comfort of your home. this nature of work required skills, your Personal Computer, and a strong internal connection. What is expected of you is edit documents sent from the client and send back after 2 to 3 hours.

The Requirements of Work from home jobs

Fluency in English is essential
Hi speed broadband internet access form a home environment
Working knowledge of local and national geographical areas
Experience/know-how of using online maps, route planning and point of interest research
For cultural, historical and geographical awareness purposes candidates must be resident in New Zealand for the last 2 years.
General Laborer, Warehouse Job in Coca-Cola Company, Canada

The Work Will Involve

Reading and applying written guidelines on how to complete the work
Passing an online evaluation to demonstrate the capability
Completing online mapping and routing related tasks
Research, using online tools to investigate the geographic accuracy of queries
Ranking or rating information in relation to those tasks
The project may require the availability of 10 – 20 hours per week.

This is a freelance, independent contractor position.

ABOUT US: Trust Scholarship is an online platform that gets you covered on Scholarship and Job opportunities across the world. Through this platform over a thousand applicants have succeeded in schooling abroad and working in their dream country. Don’t be left out! A lot of opportunities are here on Trust Scholarship. Apply for anyone now.

NOTE: Here on Trust Scholarship we don’t offer job directly to the applicant, we only provide opportunities on Job and Scholarship for anybody interested. It’s a free service, nobody should pay to anybody.

Click here to apply >>> https://trustscholarship.com/2018/10/28/work-from-home-jobs/

Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Donfasa: 8:06am On Dec 17, 2018
mine is still showing application received
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by jidex4life: 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
is EXXONMOBIL selecting successful applicant for aptitude test based on Age . Someone said it is 26yrs maximum. How true is this assertion
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Donfasa: 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
jidex4life:
is EXXONMOBIL selecting successful applicant for aptitude test based on Age . Someone said it is 26yrs maximum. How true is this assertion
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
they gave age limit during application I think 27 or 28yrs maximum
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Donfasa: 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
my application has changed from application received to application under review
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by jidex4life: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
Donfasa:

where did they gave the limit
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by jidex4life: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
Donfasa:
my application has changed from application received to application under review
what is your age
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Olaoke16(m): 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
Donfasa:

I think you are right, it's 27yrs age limit for graduate trainee engineer on the advert...
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by E383: 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
Why do you people lie so much. Quit all the assumptions and stop giving yourselves heart ache. There was no age on the advert.

All the assumptions you guys have made up until this very moment are wrong. As much as you'd want to understand what they are looking out for, you cannot.

Is this not the advert? Please show me the age limit.

angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Donfasa: 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
jidex4life:
where did they gave the limit
just confirmed it no age limit was given, it was first bank graduate trainee dat have 27yrs max
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by ExpertNLer: 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
It is possible that there is an age limit, because I know a friend who applied after me and he got automatic rejection,and I know he's older than 26
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by enambobo(m): 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
There was no age limit. I have the complete PDF document.
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by barnybarbs: 6:33am On Dec 19, 2018
Has anyone with "application under review" had a success update
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Olaoke16(m): 7:22am On Dec 19, 2018
mos4phy:
are you blind?

You try...wetin you gain from this insult.. Well done sir... But for me my purpose of coming here still remain the same not for insult... ✌

3 Likes

Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 19, 2018
Olaoke16:

You try...wetin you gain from this insult.. Well done sir... But for me my purpose of coming here still remain the same not for insult... ✌
oya sorry wink

1 Like

Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by ennyj01(m): 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
Please to those that applied, your cover letter was addressed to who??
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by devmantic(m): 10:45am On Dec 21, 2018
My application status recently changed to 'Application under review' as well.
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by jidex4life: 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
devmantic:
My application status recently changed to 'Application under review' as well.
when, which date
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by jidex4life: 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
devmantic:
My application status
recently changed to 'Application under review' as well.
are you a graduate trainee , which age are you
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by devmantic(m): 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
jidex4life:
when, which date

My application status changed on the 18th of December to "Application under review".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Experience With A Lady I Hired And Fired Last Week / Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc / 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.