Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

What's Your Worst Mistake Ever? If You Can Turn Back Time, What Will You Erase? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your Worst Mistake Ever? If You Can Turn Back Time, What Will You Erase? (498 Views)

What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? / Be Honest!! What Is Your Biggest Mistake Ever.. / Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Worst Mistake Ever? If You Can Turn Back Time, What Will You Erase? by kehindetokode: 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hi nairalanders,
This thread has been created to inspire everyone to learn from their mistakes and educate others on certain mistake they shouldn't make in their life. So feel free to drop yours and remember to emphasize the lesson learnt.

For me, I've been reflecting on life and I must say I made a couple of good and bad choices. I made mistakes I wish I could erase, investment I wish I never made, I regret not following my heart and doing what people say, especially when my gut knew they were wrong.

But if I could back the hands of time, I would have secure a decent job after graduation from the university. My dad advise to pick up Jobs but I told him all I wanted to is business and that's what I'm passionate about. Now in retrospect I can see clearly now, that I would have learnt a lot of things, which I could use in my own business and avoid the losses and heartbreak I've encountered as an entrepreneur.

The moral is there is more to being a CEO, than the euphoria that comes with the title. You can not be a successful one if you have not trained adequately by serving in another man's organization.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Worst Mistake Ever? If You Can Turn Back Time, What Will You Erase? by haywire07(m): 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
I don't ever wish the hand of times should be turned.

If it was turned , we will make the same mistake! It is called FATE

Just learn and move on!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Worst Mistake Ever? If You Can Turn Back Time, What Will You Erase? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
Dating my ex gf. Wish I never met her
Re: What's Your Worst Mistake Ever? If You Can Turn Back Time, What Will You Erase? by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ire2:
Fvck! Did she steal your destiny or what? On a serious note, your mistake is universal and, as such, does not carry much weight.
Re: What's Your Worst Mistake Ever? If You Can Turn Back Time, What Will You Erase? by Rickyzagy: 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
Being in a fake country with fake president
Re: What's Your Worst Mistake Ever? If You Can Turn Back Time, What Will You Erase? by JudasNaCarrot: 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
Life is not fair to everyone,even the rich also cry.

Dangote,Otedola,Bill Gates and all the known super rich also have their worries which cannot be upturned even if given a second chance. We just have to accept what life throws on our way as we walk in it's pathways.

If you had chosen to be employed,who knows,you may have been dead,in prison or not even whom you are today.

When life gives you lemon...make lemonade out of it.
Re: What's Your Worst Mistake Ever? If You Can Turn Back Time, What Will You Erase? by kehindetokode: 11:31pm On Nov 19, 2018
haywire07:

Just learn and move on!

I believe FATE is a Scam, we are all product of our decisions and choice, we are where are today because of the choices we made in the past, where we will be in future is totally dependent on what we do and the decisions we make today.
Re: What's Your Worst Mistake Ever? If You Can Turn Back Time, What Will You Erase? by kehindetokode: 11:31pm On Nov 19, 2018
haywire07:

Just learn and move on!

I believe FATE is a Scam, we are all product of our decisions and choice, we are where we are today because of the choices we made in the past, where we will be in future is totally dependent on what we do and the decisions we make today.
Re: What's Your Worst Mistake Ever? If You Can Turn Back Time, What Will You Erase? by kehindetokode: 11:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ire2:

Hmmn!!! This one strong.
Re: What's Your Worst Mistake Ever? If You Can Turn Back Time, What Will You Erase? by kehindetokode: 11:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Life is not fair to everyone,even the rich also cry.

Dangote,Otedola,Bill Gates and all the known super rich also have their worries which cannot be upturned even if given a second chance. We just have to accept what life throws on our way as we walk in it's pathways.

If you had chosen to be employed,who knows,you may have been dead,in prison or not even whom you are today.

When life gives you lemon...make lemonade out of it.

Really.... I wish life was this simple.
Re: What's Your Worst Mistake Ever? If You Can Turn Back Time, What Will You Erase? by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
I sent you a mail.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Brings Teni On Stage "Case"at The "Wizkid Exclusive Vip Experience WATCH / 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria (no 2 Will Shock You) / Youtube Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.