Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

I Have Seen Alot Of Pictures On The Internet But This Beats My Imagination - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Seen Alot Of Pictures On The Internet But This Beats My Imagination (11370 Views)

A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Seen Alot Of Pictures On The Internet But This Beats My Imagination by ThatKING(m): 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
Check this out...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Seen Alot Of Pictures On The Internet But This Beats My Imagination by MJBOLT: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
no mouth equals zero constant nagging and demanding and two holes for double action grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Seen Alot Of Pictures On The Internet But This Beats My Imagination by phemsie(m): 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
Without any breast, its not complete.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Seen Alot Of Pictures On The Internet But This Beats My Imagination by Oreofepeters: 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
double phased
Re: I Have Seen Alot Of Pictures On The Internet But This Beats My Imagination by crestedaguiyi: 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
Na only the pussy actually dey useful for some of them body

2 Likes

Re: I Have Seen Alot Of Pictures On The Internet But This Beats My Imagination by FisifunKododada: 10:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
And what do you intend to gain from this?

3 Likes

Re: I Have Seen Alot Of Pictures On The Internet But This Beats My Imagination by Xavier5(m): 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2018

3 Likes

Re: I Have Seen Alot Of Pictures On The Internet But This Beats My Imagination by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
BEST DESCRIPTION of a LADY who values and knows her roles in a relationship (marriage)

But where is the BREASST...??
Most Men can't live without it.
They should rather BEHEAD it and leave the breasst intact
Re: I Have Seen Alot Of Pictures On The Internet But This Beats My Imagination by MarianaTrench: 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
Please include breasts
Re: I Have Seen Alot Of Pictures On The Internet But This Beats My Imagination by seunmohmoh(f): 11:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
angry
Re: I Have Seen Alot Of Pictures On The Internet But This Beats My Imagination by Sunymoore(m): 12:41am On Nov 20, 2018
Where is the boobs?
Re: I Have Seen Alot Of Pictures On The Internet But This Beats My Imagination by coolcentbigman(m): 12:52am On Nov 20, 2018
My people use your common sense saw your negative comments simple illustration.

The picture doesn't make sense because the figure there is a human but confusing to figure the pics of that lady in the pics, So it applicable to women no matter how hard you try to figure or study a woman you can never know her mind or plans.

A perfect woman is imperfect and incomplete like in the photo.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have Seen Alot Of Pictures On The Internet But This Beats My Imagination by ThatKING(m): 1:51am On Nov 20, 2018
FisifunKododada:
bro check it.. Am just surprised
Re: I Have Seen Alot Of Pictures On The Internet But This Beats My Imagination by omoiyalayi(m): 5:07am On Nov 20, 2018
coolcentbigman:
My people use your common sense saw your negative comments simple illustration.

The picture doesn't make sense because the figure there is a human but confusing to figure the pics of that lady in the pics, So it applicable to women no matter how hard you try to figure or study a woman you can never know her mind or plans.

A perfect woman is imperfect and incomplete like in the photo.

You Just nailed it

You say it all

Tnx bro

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen Alot Of Pictures On The Internet But This Beats My Imagination by speedyconnect3: 7:15am On Nov 20, 2018
Where are the booobs?

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

Re: I Have Seen Alot Of Pictures On The Internet But This Beats My Imagination by Olodo24: 7:24am On Nov 20, 2018
FisifunKododada:
who you dey ask?
Re: I Have Seen Alot Of Pictures On The Internet But This Beats My Imagination by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 20, 2018
It's an insult to assume that the perfect woman is the one with ass replacing her torso and that is how many women choose to be seen these days. Sex objects.
Re: I Have Seen Alot Of Pictures On The Internet But This Beats My Imagination by susayafo: 8:13am On Nov 20, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Have Seen Alot Of Pictures On The Internet But This Beats My Imagination by priscillia758: 8:57am On Nov 20, 2018
hmm why wont it beat ur imagination
Re: I Have Seen Alot Of Pictures On The Internet But This Beats My Imagination by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 9:50am On Nov 20, 2018
A nigga once said:mtwee,every where you go stùpid,stùpid post

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen Alot Of Pictures On The Internet But This Beats My Imagination by diamondsusan111: 10:27am On Nov 20, 2018
really true
Re: I Have Seen Alot Of Pictures On The Internet But This Beats My Imagination by Lucifer66(m): 10:37am On Nov 20, 2018
I love this
Re: I Have Seen Alot Of Pictures On The Internet But This Beats My Imagination by wunmireal098: 11:20am On Nov 20, 2018
this is also beat my imagination

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen Alot Of Pictures On The Internet But This Beats My Imagination by zarawell321: 11:38am On Nov 20, 2018
i tell u....beats my imagination

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen Alot Of Pictures On The Internet But This Beats My Imagination by bunmii543: 11:56am On Nov 20, 2018
honestly imagination beaten

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! / Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active? / Don Jazzy, Celebrities React As Actors Refuse To Stop While Filming Hot Sex Scen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.