Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,162 members, 7,807,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Was 2015 A Calamity And A Waste ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was 2015 A Calamity And A Waste ? (512 Views)

Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity / Electricity Calamity And The Sham 1999 Nigeria Constitution / Electricity Calamity And The Sham 1999 Nigeria Constitution - Ndidi Uwechue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was 2015 A Calamity And A Waste ? by GhaliNaaba(m): 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
I used every energy within me to campaign for GMB and I also purchased plenty donation recharge cards. I also opened a facebook page called "My change for CHANGE" where I campaigned vigorously for donation and support. I can tell you everything was very alright for me during Goodluck Jonathan Era. So when PMB become president the first thing I experienced was retrenchment from work due to PMB harsh economic policy and total economic downfall.
(Can you see Dino Melaye at the background?)
Re: Was 2015 A Calamity And A Waste ? by NwaAmaikpe: 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
shocked

Ogbeni, Change is the only constant thing.
I'm happy you witnessed it first hand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was 2015 A Calamity And A Waste ? by NwaAmaikpe: 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
shocked

Ogbeni, change is the only constant thing.
I'm happy you witnessed it first hand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was 2015 A Calamity And A Waste ? by Munzy14(m): 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
GhaliNaaba:
I used every energy within me to campaign for GMB and I also purchased plenty donation recharge cards. I also opened a facebook page called "My change for CHANGE" where I campaigned vigorously for donation and support. I can tell you everything was very alright for me during Goodluck Jonathan Era. So when PMB become president the first thing I experienced was retrenchment from work due to PMB harsh economic policy and total economic downfall.

Experience is the best teacher. Next yr is a decision and score card of hw u fared and willing to retrace ur steps againt the 2015 mistakes.
Watch as those university kids who live on parents money influx here to say otherwise.
Person weh dem carry for back, cannot explain hw difficult it is to trekk. only self hustling dudes/business men will understand what is happening since 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Was 2015 A Calamity And A Waste ? by zlantanfan: 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
OK, remove your vote from the 15m pmb got last election, hopes it makes you feel better now that your vote is inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: Was 2015 A Calamity And A Waste ? by GhaliNaaba(m): 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
zlantanfan:
OK, remove your vote from the 15m pmb got last election, hopes it makes you feel better now that your vote is inconsequential.

You are brain dead.
Re: Was 2015 A Calamity And A Waste ? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
GhaliNaaba:

(1) (Reply)

Edo Hosts Buhari, As President Commissions Edo-azura Plant, Attends COAS Conf. / Reno Revealed Where The Service Chiefs Attended To During Metele Attack / Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Has Officially Declared For AA( Action Alliance ) Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.