Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' (52894 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by Famousbabe(f): 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
Here is the moment a mother poured a bucket of water on her daughter after she did the trending King Monada's 'Malwedhe' faint dance.

The mother thinking her daughter had actually fainted, rushed and emptied the whole water in the bucket on her slay queen daughter, ruining her wig, makeup and dress.

Watch video HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by Famousbabe(f): 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
See the hilarious moment, Watch video HERE

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by NwaAmaikpe: 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
shocked

All I see here is the love of a mother.
This is a mom.
Looking out for her stupid daughter even though her daughter is an adult unlike the ones who snapchat and tweet while their toddlers drown.

I love mothers.
Who are we without our mothers?

Mothers love unconditionally
Mothers give it all for their kids,
Mothers live for their kids.

This post is dedicated to all the moms out there.
To all the moms on Nairaland
To all the moms in my life.
And to all the mothers who are no more with us.

God bless you all.
We love you.

May the good Lord grant all those who wish to be moms the grace to taste motherhood and may he soften the stony hearts of the rebellious who don't heed the advice of their mom.

337 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by Kenmatt(m): 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
"Nobi small tin oh!"

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by Chizzyjoyce(f): 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
LolZ grin

This is very nice..
Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by IamPlato(m): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2018

Nice One Mom!

I Pray The Water Will Baptise sense Into Her Head

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by Munzy14(m): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
Smh
Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by Headlesschicken(m): 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
grin Serves her right,hope d water calms down d evil spirits in her nerves.... cheesy just look at her Motherphucking face.... grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by Rextizzle(m): 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
Foolish girl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
gringringrin
Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
Lalasticlala cum n c fulish girl DAT do fainting dance.

I canot friend Any girl DAT do did danx.
B4 u die on top my bed

3 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by GOFRONT(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
Maybe her mama think say she don truely faint......because in my place, when someone faints, only water is administered...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All I see here is the love of a mother.
This is a mom.
Looking out for her stupid daughter even though her daughter is an adult unlike the ones who snapchat and tweet while their toddlers drown.

I love mothers.
Who are we without our mothers?

Mothers love unconditionally
Mothers give it all for their kids,
Mothers live for their kids.

This post is dedicated to all the moms out there.
To all the moms on Nairaland
To all the moms in my life.
And to all the mothers who are no more with us.

God bless you all.
We love you.

May the good Lord grant all those who wish to be moms the grace to taste motherhood and may he soften the stony hearts of the rebellious who don't heed the advice of their mom.

1 post,3shade
If u no,u no.
Boss na boss.oga na master.

God bless ma moda 4 me

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by BrownRoofRep: 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
Jubril why?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by etibaba(m): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
Nonsense, its a comedy skit.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by Cutefergieee: 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
Person no fit follow mama play ▶️ agn?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by yeyeboi(m): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
Scripted.

11 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
Dey are acting, obviously

7 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by obojememe: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
na skit na...op y so dumb?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by YomiSpayne(m): 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
I'm an upcoming artiste, i have a song on ground titled - OBIdiently ATIKUlate.
like my post if u will download this song!

7 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by Kharol1234: 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
grin
Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by WeyreyHunter: 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
BrownRoofRep:
Jubril why?
YomiSpayne:
I'm an upcoming artiste, i have a song on ground titled - OBIdiently ATIKUlate.
like my post if u will download this song!

5 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by tgmservice: 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
The momma is a real G

I guess this should be d next threading thing anyone doing d faint dance should be splashed a bucket of water

Thought this is staged as no one will pour that amount of water on someone who faints

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by missioner(m): 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
Liars...
If they weren't acting, she'd get up before the mother eventually pour the water.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by Justseyii: 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
Foolish fool
Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics / My Ex Said Her Son Is Mine - Please Advise / Our Marriage Maybe Seriously Falling Apart: Please Advise Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.