Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:12 PM

Visa Wahala: ! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Wahala: ! (3540 Views)

My Wahala With WAKANOW.COM And Ethiopian Airwways / Please I Need Help Belgium/france Visa Application Wahala / Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa Wahala: ! by kottelo(m): 11:02pm On Apr 11, 2007
My People,

I had a horrible experience with the American and British embassy last week, these people treat us like animals. I wonder why all Nigerians just can't agree to boycott the 2 embassies to tell them off and gain some respect, not even in the days of Kinta Kunte did Oyinbo people treat us like this. Its not by force to travel to America or London, there are other countries like Latvia, Kosovo, Chechya, Montenegro, Albania and Serbia, these Countries will even deliver your Visa to your house address and ask you how long you want to stay in their country at your own risk.

We need a united front against these exploitation.
Re: Visa Wahala: ! by beavers007(m): 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2007
I am with u on the boycott thing!!I have enough American and British Visas and I've never been treated badly by any of the embassies,but i feel the pain of lots of Nigerians.

The problem is that Nigerians are blinded by desperation and nobody is going to listen to u on the boycott thing.All those applicants at the embassy today are hopeful that tomorrow they will have a better life in America.

I guess u were in that exact situation 2 weeks ago and wouldn't listen to anybody saying you should abort your dreams 4 a boycott.

So my advice to u is this, go to a simple E.U country first(not those nasty coun tries U mentioned) and from there U can easily move around the world.
Re: Visa Wahala: ! by scopido(m): 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2007
What are you travelling to do?for schooling ?thats nice.for vissiting ?also nice.But for stay permanent,why? Nigeria is loosing most of our gurus,brains to all this countries.Please let stay and make Nija a good country to live.How many oyinbo day struggle to go out of their countries except the expertrates and the investor,the tourist.It is good to travel but have a good reason to go.I have vissited the British High Commission with a friend to collect the mincing document in his application.They could not find his NYSC cert.BSC cert,company reg.cert and the statement of acct.Do you know many of this Visa officer didn't have more than School cert.They envy and jealous the blacks that is with good statement of account,good certificate and other good things that we have acquired.Fellow Nairalanders,i didn't say you should not travel,go as visitor,as a workers,as a students show to them that we are black but intelligent and brilliant.bye
Re: Visa Wahala: ! by eko4show(m): 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2007
scorpido,

have you forgotten that " he who runs away from fight today will live to fight another day". let us not pretend we have the wherewithal to lock horns with the powers that be. if the Gani faweyinmi's, the anikulapos, the solarins, the balarabes, the utomis cannot effect any significant change , whats makes you think a recent graduate can do a lot.

my candid opinion is that if you are not from the dangotes, the abiolas, the babangidas, the abachas, the adenuga and you have the opportunity to jet out, by all means do it especially for studies. you will be better prepared to deal with some of our many challenges with the education and exposure in the West.
Re: Visa Wahala: ! by scopido(m): 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2007
my guy i believe you ,may god help we the mekunu in this country.
Re: Visa Wahala: ! by sharepain(m): 12:05am On Jul 15, 2009
my guy, presentation matters in all you do, in most cases those things you don't value or take note off are the major failures of the people applying for visa. slide siding can never be a solution.
Re: Visa Wahala: ! by davidovie: 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2009
for any country VISAS consultation , advice, guidance and counselling. Dubai Visa ,residency in UAE and countries of your interest

Contact the expert in this areas. call us at, FREJIS GLOBAL SERVICES LTD , 120 Rumuola Road ,Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
08063808560, 08054809737
or email frejisglobalservice@yahoo.com

good luck
Re: Visa Wahala: ! by adedayoone: 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2009
In as much as i feel the pain of my dear people , I disagree with some of u ,

1, The only reason why an oyinbo man would maltreat u in your own country is because your own interest isnt protected by your government

2, All the reasons to go abroad are good , whether to visit study or live but try to live legally , cos man it could be really rough without the right papers .

my guy if u dont apply for visa some1 else would, i mean these countries have all the best things we only see on TV so man , get your papers right and get out there and be a better person.

I get tired of arguing or talking about nigeria , i mean if up till now we havent gotten up to say enough of all this nonsense , then maybe we should just shut up.

As for me am just waiting to get the right papers.
Re: Visa Wahala: ! by mamaarthur: 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2009
visa to china with Ivory Coast passport.within 1week 1850USD

or if you need Ivory Coast passport only within 3day 500USD.

If you intrested kindly contact me through email kubis2002@yahoo.com
Phone+225-08658535 madam kelechi
Re: Visa Wahala: ! by justwise(m): 8:59am On Jul 19, 2009
beavers007:

I am with u on the boycott thing!!I have enough American and British Visas and I've never been treated badly by any of the embassies,but i feel the pain of lots of Nigerians.
The problem is that Nigerians are blinded by desperation and nobody is going to listen to u on the boycott thing.All those applicants at the embassy today are hopeful that tomorrow they will have a better life in America.
I guess u were in that exact situation 2 weeks ago and wouldn't listen to anybody saying you should abort your dreams 4 a boycott.
So my advice to u is this, go to a simple E.U country first(not those nasty coun tries U mentioned) and from there U can easily move around the world.
Thats is not true, its not as easy as u made it to be, if u travelled to say, poland as a visitor or to study, u can't just come to the UK or france that easly cos u are still Nigerian passport holder, u have to go through the same process as if u are applying from Nigeria.Make no mistake, u can't just work in and get visa stamped on ur passport. I know Nigerians who have tried is but failed even after graduating from Uni in one of those new EU countries.
Re: Visa Wahala: ! by Davedavy: 9:50am On Jul 21, 2009
@justwise

If you are a student in Poland,or living legally in Poland,you dont need a visa to travel to France,infact you dont need a visa to all the shengen zones cause Poland is in the shengen zone,as long as you are a valid student or a legal resident,you can travel as you like within the shengen.Yes,you will need a visa to UK but it is very easy to get it,it is nothing compared to trying to get a UK visa in Nigeria and all the treatment people claim they go through in the hands of the officers.I have many friends in Poland that travelled to US this summer for 'work and Travel' and camp America,they are all Nigerians and it was damn easy for them.
Re: Visa Wahala: ! by Glodmovick(m): 1:24am On Jun 15, 2022
Who's in Serbia ? Pls .. come share your experience and let's discuss

(1) (Reply)

Dana Air Reaffirms Commitment To Capacity Building, Professionalism / Botswana:From 2nd Poorest Country To Fastest Growing Economy In The World / Why Immigrate, If You're Doing Great?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.