Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,952 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award (40540 Views)

IgbereTVAwards: Zubby Michael Thanks Nigerians For Voting Him Actor Of The Year / Excitement As Banky W Wins His Polling Unit (video) / Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award by kidap: 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
Nollywood Actor, Benson Okonkwo wins his 8th Nollywood fashionable actor of the year award,

Benson Okonkwo known as Mr Packaging took to his page to reveal with caption saying...

Congratulations to me My 8 nollywood most fashionable actor of the year award. And my good friend turned sister have mad love for her @cossyojiakor female personality of the year award congratulations to us thanks ‍ @nigeriaglamawards Its the Nigeria Glam Awards and The Nigeria Glam Queen 2018.. Celebrating personalities and individuals who through consistent commitment achieved greatness in their career and brands.. Alot of personalities will be honoured. Queens will be crowned and brand ambassadors will be raised.. We are so excited and Thankful to all our sponsors and Partners. Thank you for believing in this vision.

Source: https://nollyzone.com/benson-okonkwo-wins-his-8th-nollywood-most-fashionable-actor-of-the-year-award/

1 Share

Re: Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award by Alzirida(f): 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
Is he rich?
Mentally
Sexually
Financially

7 Likes

Re: Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award by helphelp: 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
Celebrating mediocre.

Where's Rmyzo sef?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award by homopoliticus: 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ok
Re: Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award by kingkuntaval: 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
Abeg, who be all these ones??

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award by beeff(m): 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
angry
Re: Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award by Valkyr: 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
Shit

3 Likes

Re: Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award by NwaAmaikpe: 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
shocked

Congrats Benson.
This is a win for 042 and the LGBT community.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award by naijaboiy: 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
Is it AMVCA or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award by thesicilian: 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
Valkyr:
Shit
Poo raised to power 10 in fact.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award by Stanweezy(m): 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
This guy yansh don open

4 Likes

Re: Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award by YomiSpayne(m): 9:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
I'm an upcoming artiste, i have a song on ground titled - OBIdiently ATIKUlate.
like my post if u will download this song!

12 Likes

Re: Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award by TRUSTEDGUY: 9:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
His wears is in vogue guy you deserve am.
Re: Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award by LamidicownuBSS: 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
watin make I fry? oya talk
Re: Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award by ArmaniUhuru: 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
This one most fashionable?

1 Like

Re: Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award by DaddyMorenike: 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
See award like Love Machine....

1 Like

Re: Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award by DaniDarvey: 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
Nairaland is really doing a good job in helping some unknown celebrities blow.
If not for NL I never new some celebrities even existed like this one just mentioned.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award by bitcoin215: 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
Congrats Benson
Hard work in whatever we do pays.

We pay your chinese suppliers and ship your goods down to nigeria.Check siggy for shipping rate
Re: Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award by Youngpo413: 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
Those B though...pukes.
Re: Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award by coolebux(m): 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
So many people are pained

1 Like

Re: Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award by CalciumB3: 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
Alzirida:
Is he rich? Mentally Sexually Financially
holosho

1 Like

Re: Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award by Philinho(m): 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
That girl beside him in the last pic,ware cute shoe abeg....Congrats to him
Re: Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award by Macmoni(m): 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2018
D gay ass dude!
Re: Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award by OfficialSam(m): 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
Alzirida:
Is he rich?
Mentally
Sexually
Financially

If that's truly you on your dp. I would love to fvck you and pour some white milk on your big fat boot. grin grin grin
Re: Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award by elegantslayer(f): 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
chaii,My Bryan okwara don suffer....
Re: Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
Kossy is even there
Boob's showcaser
Mtchwwwww
Re: Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
Congrats Mr Okonkwo
Re: Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award by Hollysaint: 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
Stanweezy:
This guy yansh don open
Na u open the nyash??
Re: Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award by adimatt(m): 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
thank u

(1) (2) (Reply)

MC Johny Wins Solidstar Weed Contest / Meet Eva Chris: "My Curve Brings A Lot Of Attention" - Nollywood Actress Says / Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.