Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Aquos R2 Compact: With Two Notches, Specifications - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Aquos R2 Compact: With Two Notches, Specifications (43320 Views)

Compact With 8+28 Hours Playtime, The New Oraimo Freepods 3 Defies All Limits / Compact With 8+28 Hours Playtime, The New Oraimo Freepods 3 Defies All Limits / Sony Aquos R2 Compact With Two Notches, Full Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aquos R2 Compact: With Two Notches, Specifications by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 20, 2018
Show me na?
Re: Aquos R2 Compact: With Two Notches, Specifications by seunfly: 8:19am On Nov 20, 2018
Sharp and ugly and small battery phones are 1 and the same.
Re: Aquos R2 Compact: With Two Notches, Specifications by simple250: 8:19am On Nov 20, 2018
BackToLife:
Good.

30k cry
Re: Aquos R2 Compact: With Two Notches, Specifications by ashawopikin(m): 8:21am On Nov 20, 2018
Abeg werin be notch
Re: Aquos R2 Compact: With Two Notches, Specifications by ollah2: 8:23am On Nov 20, 2018
dingbang:
After all the amazing features, the battery spec is 2500mah.. Mchew.

Lol, it's not for African countries and not be surprised this phone might be a japan exclusive device
Re: Aquos R2 Compact: With Two Notches, Specifications by sotall(m): 8:24am On Nov 20, 2018
I don't understand what they mean by notch on this phone
Re: Aquos R2 Compact: With Two Notches, Specifications by dangoteinlaw: 8:26am On Nov 20, 2018
Innovation gone wrong
Re: Aquos R2 Compact: With Two Notches, Specifications by Inehmesit: 8:26am On Nov 20, 2018
And it still has a chin undecided
Re: Aquos R2 Compact: With Two Notches, Specifications by EazyMoh(m): 8:37am On Nov 20, 2018
Horn of ugly. undecided
Re: Aquos R2 Compact: With Two Notches, Specifications by Naza25: 8:56am On Nov 20, 2018
It's no big deal
Re: Aquos R2 Compact: With Two Notches, Specifications by AlphaStyles(m): 9:08am On Nov 20, 2018
No fingerprint no better battery mtchew next
Re: Aquos R2 Compact: With Two Notches, Specifications by eclecticbaron: 9:18am On Nov 20, 2018
Williams08143:

Pure scam! Guy carry your format somewhere else I.D.I.O.T. Thunder kee you there.
Re: Aquos R2 Compact: With Two Notches, Specifications by eclecticbaron: 9:19am On Nov 20, 2018
joromioko:
When winnings is a must, weekend winnings was great and Grantee , call or whatsapp to confirm todays game yourself.

Scam artist.
Re: Aquos R2 Compact: With Two Notches, Specifications by Uglymugg: 9:23am On Nov 20, 2018
flexerking:
sad put fingerprint in the back is that difficult to do
used a phone like that. It's the best poition to be
Re: Aquos R2 Compact: With Two Notches, Specifications by GODWINLOWSKI: 9:28am On Nov 20, 2018
Go get your own Techno Pouvoir 2.. World class with 5000mah battery
Re: Aquos R2 Compact: With Two Notches, Specifications by xcelentattitude(m): 9:33am On Nov 20, 2018
What is notch
And
What is notches
Re: Aquos R2 Compact: With Two Notches, Specifications by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:37am On Nov 20, 2018
These white people are scammers themselves. Always looking for new ways of making getting the little we have. Every now and then new phones are made with little or no importance to us whereas what they themselves use are simple phones.
Re: Aquos R2 Compact: With Two Notches, Specifications by deebee13(f): 9:39am On Nov 20, 2018
OneGeek:
The notch on this thing is just unnecessary, nice color tho.

Yeah, very unnecessary.
Which one is the notch please?
Re: Aquos R2 Compact: With Two Notches, Specifications by doskie(m): 9:58am On Nov 20, 2018
what the Bleep is a notch though
Re: Aquos R2 Compact: With Two Notches, Specifications by OneGeek(m): 10:24am On Nov 20, 2018
deebee13:

Yeah, very unnecessary.
Which one is the notch please?
The camera notch at the top... and the one at the bottom that serves whatever reason God-knows-what...

1 Like

Re: Aquos R2 Compact: With Two Notches, Specifications by Vendee: 11:08am On Nov 20, 2018
How much?
Re: Aquos R2 Compact: With Two Notches, Specifications by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2018
lonelydora:
I didn't even understand what notch is from the picture

no b only you o

1 Like

Re: Aquos R2 Compact: With Two Notches, Specifications by ollah2: 11:36am On Nov 20, 2018
joyfullyjoyous:
These white people are scammers themselves. Always looking for new ways of making getting the little we have. Every now and then new phones are made with little or no importance to us whereas what they themselves use are simple phones.

Who are the US? Nigerians that buy used phones?
Re: Aquos R2 Compact: With Two Notches, Specifications by deebrownneymar: 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
Who notch help? Instead of the morons to try and eliminate they are adding due to their incompetence.
Re: Aquos R2 Compact: With Two Notches, Specifications by okwabayi(m): 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
And as expected, the top notch houses the front camera of the Aquos R2 Compact and other important sensors that come with phone. The bottom notch, however, only houses the fingerprint scanner.
They won me over with this. It is allowed. It is very allowed.
Re: Aquos R2 Compact: With Two Notches, Specifications by Justpassingby2(m): 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
lonelydora:
I didn't even understand what notch is from the picture
I swear, I no even know wetin dem dey talk sef

1 Like

Re: Aquos R2 Compact: With Two Notches, Specifications by bravesoul247(m): 9:02am On Nov 25, 2018
tunisbaba:
Have You Seen The World’s First Phone With Two Notches?

Having a notch at the top is the new trendy design in the smartphone industry, and the notch is always one. However, that has changed with the launch of Aquos R2 Compact, an Android phone with two notches, by Sharp.

This means Sharp is the first OEM to use the support for two notches on Android phone, after Google announced back in May that it’s going to be upgrading the Android operating system to support two notches.

Against how most people think the notches would be placed on the phone, which is being placed at the top, the two notches are place at top and bottom. One of the notches is located at the top-middle, while the other is located at the bottom-middle.

And as expected, the top notch houses the front camera of the Aquos R2 Compact and other important sensors that come with phone. The bottom notch, however, only houses the fingerprint scanner.

Other Specs of Sharp Aquos R2 Compact

The screen of the phone measures 5.2-inches, has Full HD+ display, and its resolution is 2280×1080 pixels. In the innards of the Sharp Aquos R2 compact are its octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, its 4GB RAM chip, and its 64GB internal storage chip. There is a support for microSD card, up to 512GB.

As for the phone’s operating system, it is the Android 9.0 Pie. The battery of the phone isn’t impressive, thought, as its capacity is at 2,500mAh. But the battery supports Quick Charge 3.0.

The Sharp Aquos R2 Compact’s back camera gets a 22.6-megapixel sensor with f/1.9 and optical image stabilisation. Its front gets an 8-megapixel sensor with aperture of f/2.2. The body dimension is 131×64×9.3mm and the weight is 135 grams.

In terms of colours, the phone would be available in Smokey Green, Deep White and Pure Black.

Sharp Aquos R2 Compact Price and Availability

As at the time of this publication, the Sharp Aquos R2 Compact price hasn’t been fixed. The phone is expected to hit the market by mid-January; so before then, we should have its price.

Source: https://techrabytes.com/have-you-seen-the-worlds-first-phone-with-two-notches/
they spoilt everything with the battery capacity
Re: Aquos R2 Compact: With Two Notches, Specifications by bravesoul247(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2018
deebrownneymar:
Who notch help? Instead of the morons to try and eliminate they are adding due to their incompetence.
what's the disadvantage of notch screen?
Re: Aquos R2 Compact: With Two Notches, Specifications by bravesoul247(m): 9:07am On Nov 25, 2018
The TECNO Camon 11 that TECNO launched has notch screen and it's very sleek to me
Re: Aquos R2 Compact: With Two Notches, Specifications by chicwoman(f): 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
I actually like its sleek look

bravesoul247:
The TECNO Camon 11 that TECNO launched has notch screen and it's very sleek to me

(1) (2) (Reply)

NIN Issues: I Never Registered For NIN.. How Do I Verify The NIN from *346#? / See What Lying Can Lead To (see Photo) / Why Do Most Adults Hold Their Phones While Walking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.