Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

BRT Driver Shot Dead By Fuel Smuggling Civil Defense Corps In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BRT Driver Shot Dead By Fuel Smuggling Civil Defense Corps In Lagos (584 Views)

Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap ABSU Students, Other Passengers. Driver Shot Dead / Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) / Tanker Driver Shot Dead By Soldier At Army Checkpoint In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BRT Driver Shot Dead By Fuel Smuggling Civil Defense Corps In Lagos by Atandakk: 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
NewsmakersNG/
http://www.newsmakersng.com/brt-driver-shot-dead-by-fuel-smuggling-civil-defense-corps-in-lagos/
By Patience Ogbo/

A civilian who appeared to get in the way of a fuel smuggling operative of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC) has been shot to death in a most brutal manner in Lagos.

The victim, 31-year-old Abdulquadri Taofeek Omotolani was allegedly shot twice in the head at the Pipeline-Ile Epo area of Lagos on Sunday.

A sister to the victim, who identified herself as Mrs Opeyemi, told NewsmakersNG: “My brother, Taofeek Omotolani, who is a driver with BRT went to buy recharge card close to our house at Pipeline area of Ile-Epo in Lagos. Some Civil Defense personnel smuggling petrol from pipeline were attempting to escape through the street but some youths stopped them and said they would not pass with the smuggled fuel. One of the Civil Defense personnel got down from their vehicle and opened fire. The bullet hit my brother on the head and he shot him a second time on the head. He took his colleague’s gun and pointed it at civilians while his own gun was pointing at my brother’s corpse. He dared anyone to come close. It was policemen that later came and disarmed him, and he was arrested. The case is in Panti. My brother is an easy going person. We want justice.”

NewsmakersNG confirmed that policemen attached to the...http://www.newsmakersng.com/brt-driver-shot-dead-by-fuel-smuggling-civil-defense-corps-in-lagos/

Re: BRT Driver Shot Dead By Fuel Smuggling Civil Defense Corps In Lagos by chukwuibuipob: 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
sad
Re: BRT Driver Shot Dead By Fuel Smuggling Civil Defense Corps In Lagos by Emmzy201(m): 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
Oh my God
Those that are supposed to protect us are the ones killing us
Op, please did the guy die
Re: BRT Driver Shot Dead By Fuel Smuggling Civil Defense Corps In Lagos by chukwuibuipob: 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
Emmzy201:
Oh my God
Those that are supposed to protect us are the ones killing us
Op, please did the guy die
undecided. lipsrsealed undecided.No he nor die, he ran away
Re: BRT Driver Shot Dead By Fuel Smuggling Civil Defense Corps In Lagos by chukwuibuipob: 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
embarassed cry embarassed embarassed embarassed Mercy oh Lord
Re: BRT Driver Shot Dead By Fuel Smuggling Civil Defense Corps In Lagos by dpete1: 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
Emmzy201:
Oh my God Those that are supposed to protect us are the ones killing us Op, please did the guy die
The Guy Geh Dusting Power Nah undecided Anuofia

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Raped 3-year Old Girl Explains How It All Happened / Driver Killed By Police At Checkpoint On Abakaliki Road. Road Blocked. / Viral Video Of A Mad Man Riding A Bike (okada),

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.