Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

My Experience With A Gay Guy. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Gay Guy. (11729 Views)

Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " / Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by boyfwend(m): 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
Amakababe:
embarrass or beat living hell out of him. you talk too gay, no wonder u were hit on. u want to enbarass a fellow man, sissy like u. homo.

Wtf?? Did I mention that he digged my ass?
Girl I no be homo. Go and look for who got you angry, an not the one.
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by boyfwend(m): 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
edictng:
the last guy who tried tat shit with me, i told him i will kill him.

We're still waiting the day you we kill him.
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by boyfwend(m): 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
itsMrIke:

The emboldened just shows that you are a closeted homosexual. That detail was not necessary, but the fact you felt the need to say it shows you are hiding something in you.

I will pass on this one

So I shouldn't say what I like most? Whether you think am gay or not, it's your opinion and you are entitled to it.
Thank you
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by boyfwend(m): 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
HenryDion:

The dude is still having issues with his sexuality. cheesy

Boyfwend, the rainbow community won't mind having you grin

Wtf?
I've preeq and preeq is met to Bleep pussy. And not for anus.
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by jaszplus12(m): 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
I was 10 when this guy who worked with my Dad started to handle me!
Almost couldn't understand the situation... morality helped cos I felt bad about a man touching a man. Well I told him square that I'll report to my Dad... Immediately he stopped bordering me!
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by boyfwend(m): 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
edictng:
but to be real you sound gay

My typing have finally become gay to you.
I think you are gay!
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
boyfwend:

Wtf?
I've preeq and preeq is met to Bleep pussy. And not for anus.

Some people will disagree with you. Some ladies love anal sex like hell... Some guys also prefer that hole since it's tighter cheesy

Stop trying too hard, embrace your sexuality. Grab the rainbow flag

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by boyfwend(m): 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
HenryDion:

Those ones are called pedophiles

So you didn't read the place I said the guy is older than me.

Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
boyfwend:

So you didn't read the place I said the guy is older than me.

Old papa like you cheesy

Don't allow me to swear for you ooh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by boyfwend(m): 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
HenryDion:

Some people will disagree with you. Some ladies love anal sex like hell... Some guys also prefer that hole since it's tighter cheesy

Stop trying too hard, embrace your sexuality. Grab the rainbow flag

No hard feelings, I think you're one.

Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by edictng: 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
boyfwend:

My typing have finally become gay to you. I think you are gay!
alright it is nt funny anymre
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by boyfwend(m): 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
HenryDion:

Old papa like you cheesy

Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by boyfwend(m): 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
edictng:
alright it is nt funny anymre

It's not funny at all...
But erase it from your mind, am not a gay

Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
boyfwend:

No hard feelings, I think you're one.

Am i preaching against it? I'm trying to help you out of the closet. Nothing to be ashamed of. Just embrace it! cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by oneluv11: 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
Tapout:
lies everywhere sad sad sad
c ur life
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by edictng: 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
boyfwend:

It's not funny at all... But erase it from your mind, am not a gay
Stay away frm me
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by edictng: 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
HenryDion:

Am i preaching against it? I'm trying to help you out of the closet. Nothing to be ashamed of. Just embrace it! cheesy
talk sense into him pls
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by ERORR404(m): 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
I look feminine facialy and I've had ton of advances from boys/men but I'm not gay..

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by boyfwend(m): 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
HenryDion:

You're trying so hard to bring me to your association of GAYS..
Sorry, I only do girls.
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by boyfwend(m): 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
ERORR404:
I look feminine facialy and I've had ton of advances from boys/men but I'm not gay..

That's what this mofos don't understand.
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by boyfwend(m): 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
edictng:
Stay away frm me

Am in ph, am far from you
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by edictng: 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
boyfwend:

Am in ph, am far from you
just stp replying me
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by Vicyace: 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
I once had an encounter with a well known man on my street. Married with kids although staying in another area, working in one of the top oil firms. I would always greet this man and smile with him as a big bros and he would do the same not knowing he had bad or gayish intentions. Lol

One evening, we met on the road and he insisted that he must visit my place since I decided not to visit him. I said no issh. On getting to my place, he said he wanted to eat. I was like this man must be joking. Told him i had only beans available. This man sat down and ate with me. Immediately, I knew there was fire on the mountain and this man wanted something from me but I never ever thought it could be my yansh that this man was craving for.

After we finished eating, I decided to see him off and used the opportunity to visit his place. It was getting dark already. All of a sudden, he started faking sickness. Said he was feeling chest cold and that I would help him massage his chest with hot water and balm when we get to his place since his wife was not around. I knew something was not right but never suspected that he could be after my yansh.

Hmmmm. In his apartment, he said no need for hot water that I should just apply the balm quickly....for my mind, I say we go see wetin wan happen this night. I helped him. Massaged his chest and asked if he felt better. He answered in affirmation. A resounding yes. I felt relieved. As I stood up to relax on a chair, he shouted again that the pain just hit him hard and in extreme situations like this, that the solution is to stand on his back and later remove my shirt and cuddle him to keep him warm.

I said to myself. This man don dey madt sha. Out of respect, I just smiled and looked at him with disgust and said goodnight. He was getting hard already. Yepaa.

I couldn't believe what just happened as I walked home. Later I told some of my street guys and They confirmed that he usually makes funny advances like that.

Oh. Did I mention that he made several juicy promises while I was massaging his chest o. He would get me a car....furnish an apartment for me.... I just dey laff for my mind.

This homo stuff is now rampant oo. I don't judge homos and I'm not homophobic but I strongly believe that it's a matter of loose nut in the brain.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by edictng: 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
And he is married o @vicyace
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by Vicyace: 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
edictng:
And he is married o @vicyace

Married with 3 kids
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
boyfwend:

You're trying so hard to bring me to your association of GAYS..
Sorry, I only do girls.

That's what they always say cheesy cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by Anas09: 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
HenryDion:

Old papa like you cheesy

You are trying to bully this guy. It's not nice. leave him alone. These guys are getting bolder by the day. They now approach openly.
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
Anas09:

You are trying to bully this guy. It's not nice. leave him alone. These guys are getting bolder by the day. They now approach openly.

Not really bullying.. Both of us are just playing grin
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by Anas09: 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
Before Christ got me and i switched off from sex. I went to the salon to get my hair done, i met many other ladies waiting and one particularly one was having her hair done then.

Now my stylist is my very good friend, so we gist freely. When i walked in she was going on and on about how good i looked and wanted to know the perf i used. I said Gucci Envy. This lady was looking at me in a way only a guy could look at a girl.

Oh, she liked my brows, she also liked my perf. My mind did not even go to any of such nonsense. I had to get my nails done and another lady did my nails then, so instead of just sitting there, i left to do my nails. When i later came to have my done, my stylist called me aside and asked if i took note of the lady she was making her hair when i came in, i said, kind of. She said the lady wants me. I asked how? She said, the lady begged her to pls tell me that she liked me and would like us to be friends. She left her number for me to call her if digged her.

What kind of friendship is she talking abt? i asked my friend. she said 'You know, romantic. The Hell? Roma what? Is she a guy pretending to be a girl? My friend said no, she's a lady. Then, What The Hell

Wait, does she have a dick, like the very strong, hard, firm one? She has two breasts and i have two too, that will be 4. That will be too much breast in the same room. what are we going to be doing with all of those breasts?
My friend won die for laf.

You see, i like muscles, the bulging pulsating ones, and a dick is my best Muscle. God didn't make a mistake creating that big muscle. It was put there for a reason. "And The Lord said Adam and Eve go on and have sex, fill the earth with children". Ah.

I told my friend to tell her that, except she has strong arms, hairy chest, a mustache, and flat tiny nipples, she shd never look at me anytime she saw me.

What nonsense? I will leave a man who can lift me up and follow a girl with breast like me. What am i going to be doing with her? Nonsense and ingredient.

Thank You Jesus for saving me.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by Anas09: 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
HenryDion:

Not really bullying.. Both of us are just playing grin
If that guy is not strong willed, your words could urge him on. He could begin to doubt himself and may allow some idiot try it on him. Tufiakwa. Holy Ghost fire satan.
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by Starboytwo(m): 1:05am On Nov 21, 2018
Vicyace:
I once had an encounter with a well known man on my street. Married with kids although staying in another area, working in one of the top oil firms. I would always greet this man and smile with him as a big bros and he would do the same not knowing he had bad or gayish intentions. Lol

One evening, we met on the road and he insisted that he must visit my place since I decided not to visit him. I said no issh. On getting to my place, he said he wanted to eat. I was like this man must be joking. Told him i had only beans available. This man sat down and ate with me. Immediately, I knew there was fire on the mountain and this man wanted something from me but I never ever thought it could be my yansh that this man was craving for.

After we finished eating, I decided to see him off and used the opportunity to visit his place. It was getting dark already. All of a sudden, he started faking sickness. Said he was feeling chest cold and that I would help him massage his chest with hot water and balm when we get to his place since his wife was not around. I knew something was not right but never suspected that he could be after my yansh.

Hmmmm. In his apartment, he said no need for hot water that I should just apply the balm quickly....for my mind, I say we go see wetin wan happen this night. I helped him. Massaged his chest and asked if he felt better. He answered in affirmation. A resounding yes. I felt relieved. As I stood up to relax on a chair, he shouted again that the pain just hit him hard and in extreme situations like this, that the solution is to stand on his back and later remove my shirt and cuddle him to keep him warm.

I said to myself. This man don dey madt sha. Out of respect, I just smiled and looked at him with disgust and said goodnight. He was getting hard already. Yepaa.

I couldn't believe what just happened as I walked home. Later I told some of my street guys and They confirmed that he usually makes funny advances like that.

Oh. Did I mention that he made several juicy promises while I was massaging his chest o. He would get me a car....furnish an apartment for me.... I just dey laff for my mind.

This homo stuff is now rampant oo. I don't judge homos and I'm not homophobic but I strongly believe that it's a matter of loose nut in the brain.
massage a fellow mans chest I'd never do that,unless life and death situation....you try
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by boyfwend(m): 6:12am On Nov 21, 2018
Anas09:
Before Christ got me and i switched off from sex. I went to the salon to get my hair done, i met many other ladies waiting and one particularly one was having her hair done then.

Now my stylist is my very good friend, so we gist freely. When i walked in she was going on and on about how good i looked and wanted to know the perf i used. I said Gucci Envy. This lady was looking at me in a way only a guy could look at a girl.

Oh, she liked my brows, she also liked my perf. My mind did not even go to any of such nonsense. I had to get my nails done and another lady did my nails then, so instead of just sitting there, i left to do my nails. When i later came to have my done, my stylist called me aside and asked if i took note of the lady she was making her hair when i came in, i said, kind of. She said the lady wants me. I asked how? She said, the lady begged her to pls tell me that she liked me and would like us to be friends. She left her number for me to call her if digged her.

What kind of friendship is she talking abt? i asked my friend. she said 'You know, romantic. The Hell? Roma what? Is she a guy pretending to be a girl? My friend said no, she's a lady. Then, What The Hell

Wait, does she have a dick, like the very strong, hard, firm one? She has two breasts and i have two too, that will be 4. That will be too much breast in the same room. what are we going to be doing with all of those breasts?
My friend won die for laf.

You see, i like muscles, the bulging pulsating ones, and a dick is my best Muscle. God didn't make a mistake creating that big muscle. It was put there for a reason. "And The Lord said Adam and Eve go on and have sex, fill the earth with children". Ah.

I told my friend to tell her that, except she has strong arms, hairy chest, a mustache, and flat tiny nipples, she shd never look at me anytime she saw me.

What nonsense? I will leave a man who can lift me up and follow a girl with breast like me. What am i going to be doing with her? Nonsense and ingredient.

Thank You Jesus for saving me.

Lmao..
And you're hiding under a male moniker.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Saw This Drug In My Girlfriend's Bag,what's It Used For? / Share You Experience Using VEGA 100 For Sex / I Am Tempted To Date My Friends Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.