Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria (61973 Views)

I Am Giving Out My Over 30 Years Experience In Fabrics Business For Free / Start Your Own Profitable English Plain And Pattern Fabrics Business / Best Fabrics Business For December.. English Plain And Pattern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
When you place your order, the most important things to me is your phone and location. I don't make error of that. Even though I have your details as an old customer, I will still request for it again. We take order anytime but we don't work on Sundays. Thanks

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
Always free on Sunday to answer all your questions, these are the Whatsapp numbers to contact 09058767700 0708 327 6699. Thanks
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by deafeyez: 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
OrinAgba:
Am in Ibadan, Bola Ige International New Gbagi Market

But I do Nationwide Delivery � 0909 724 4837

Does the 10k cover the delivery?

Do you deliver to PH.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by superman1073: 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ok
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
Some people will send me message on Whatsapp, showing me strange material and asking if I can help them get the exact material and design.

I do not operate like that, only the retailer can do such for you. Retailers buy from different wholesalers and put it together in one store. And it is also part of there operation to look around and find such material for you. I have my own designs specially for me, and that is what I market. If i need any design, I order and not just one, two pieces and not even one design. It is not a pride, that is just the pattern of operation. In one of my post above, I show u how one of my samples being made in factory . U can check here again to see it. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq0rJZmh5j7/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=dprbbdg8kz1f

Anyway, if you are in need of any particular material apart from my own I can only assist in referring you to the people I know that can be of help. And do not be offended by that. Thanks �

1 Like

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
I do Nationwide Delivery. it depends on the quantity u are picking. you can contact me on whatsapp for samples.

deafeyez:

Do you deliver to PH.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
Please these are the Whatsapp numbers 09058767700 0708 327 6699

deafeyez:

Do you deliver to PH.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
Some people message will just pop up in my whatsapp app saying Mr or Mrs so so so, one of my customers, referred or gave them my number. I don't even remember or know the person they are talking about. But I believe that person must have been transacted with me before. Such a thing keep me in check, I just want to be better in dealing with people cos I don't know who next they would give my number to. Let this be part of you also, always be straight in your dealings.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 6:32am On Dec 18, 2018
Have you heard about English Wax Block Print? The biggest of the biggest wax products.... � � � �

Check my signature

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by Ezypretty: 7:20am On Dec 18, 2018
how much do you sell your hitarget
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
Please are u buying unit for use or large quantity for commercial purpose?

Ezypretty:
how much do you sell your hitarget
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
When my customers pay even when I have not received alert, they will keep calling me that they have sent the money. When I confirm their payment, the next question is when would I send them what they order for. And they would never stop calling me even when I assure them that am already working on their order. But immediately they received their order, they won't call to tell me they have received it. I will be the one calling to know if they have finally received the order. Am learning everyday! lol

1 Like

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
Early this morning, my bike man set to deliver package at the car park for order going to Lokoja. We handle our logistics locally, and it is efficient. The logistics companies are expensive and they delay in my own perception. My bike name is Abdullahi, I don't have two of them, just only him and he is doing well. DM our Whatsapp for latest designe, and delivery is nationwide. Thanks.

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by Freelancer007(m): 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
Wow... These are beautiful Ankara styles. I will contact you soon
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by Divahess24: 11:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
Well done...Mr Ola...how do I locate your shop in new gbagi??...Am in Ibadan..will be coming to gbagi from Iwo road...I hope the gbagi that is close to Iwo road is new gbagi??.. I will like to start with 5k
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 6:12am On Dec 19, 2018
From Iwo Road, get Taxi going to Gbagi Market, tell the driver that you want to alight at the Gbagi Last Gate . Enter through the gate and come straight down. Just call me when you enter through the gate on 09058767700, 0708 327 6699.

Divahess24:
Well done...Mr Ola...how do I locate your shop in new gbagi??...Am in Ibadan..will be coming to gbagi from Iwo road...I hope the gbagi that is close to Iwo road is new gbagi??.. I will like to start with 5k
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 6:27am On Dec 19, 2018
No p. I will be looking forward to meeting everyone that has interest in this even If you don't have any money at the moment. If you live within the city, you are free to come around for a tour. I will show you things and answer all your questions. The little experience you will gain can not be compare with someone that sit at home and expecting miracles. More so, you will be equipped and inspired to get on the track. May God bless all Nigeria’s youths and comfort those that are going through hard time. �

Freelancer007:
Wow... These are beautiful Ankara styles. I will contact you soon
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 19, 2018
May God Bless Una, I dey look for oppurtunities like this since yesterday, i dey for sokoto, how e go be
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
Please contact me on whatsapp

MuhammadWrites:
May God Bless Una, I dey look for oppurtunities like this since yesterday, i dey for sokoto, how e go be
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
OrinAgba:
OrinAgba:
OrinAgba:
i have seen three numbers on your signature, which one is your whatsapp numb
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
All the numbers are on whatsapp 09058767700, 0708 327 6699

MuhammadWrites:

i have seen three numbers on your signature, which one is your whatsapp numb
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by Divahess24: 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
OrinAgba:
From Iwo Road, get Taxi going to Gbagi Market, tell the driver that you want to alight at the Gbagi Last Gate . Enter through the gate and come straight down. Just call me when you enter through the gate on 09058767700, 0708 327 6699.

For those that are scared, Mr Ola is legit and his business is real. Thank you for today. God bless
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
Thank so much for your comment. I wish u the very best in your new venture. I pray God enlarge you and all your dreams come through. I will always be available to assist. Stay blessed.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by Ezypretty: 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
I paid yesterday and received my goods today. thanks orinagba for bringing this business opportunity to Nairaland. for those still doubting please doubt no more the guy is genuine.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 7:11am On Dec 20, 2018
Thank you so much. Wish you the very best in your new venture. May you succeed and prosper in all you do. Amen.

Ezypretty:
I paid yesterday and received my goods today. thanks orinagba for bringing this business opportunity to Nairaland. for those still doubting please doubt no more the guy is genuine.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 8:35am On Dec 20, 2018
One of the major challenges of online business (even offline sef) here in Nigeria is that, 99% of the transactions are scam or fake. So when it is now involve money people are always afraid. I can't blame anyone for this, this is the society we have created for ourselves. Anyone that has good intentions don't always find it easy doing business in that kind of atmosphere. Everyone sees everyone as 419. One Yoruba woman sent me 20k yesterday. But I didn't see credit alert. She want me to process her order immediately but could not do that cos I have not received the alert. I checked my account online, still couldn't see her credit but I saw credit of those that sent after her. The way she kept calling me and the things she said, i felt I should risk it and send the order even when am yet to receive credit alert. The woman is an elderly person, I felt she couldn't be lying maybe it might be due to network issues. But some how I felt I should not go ahead with it. What of if she was also trying to 419 me. Lol. So what I did was that, I called the woman and I told her that I was not saying she had not sent the money, but the due to network issue she should give till tomorrow ( which is today). I got her alert around 11pm yesterday. I could not call her at that time, it was late. All I did was to text. So this morning, she was the first person I called. Before I could say anything she told she saw my sms. Her order is going to Osogbo and that is the first thing am doing this morning.

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
Vlisco Holland... This ones na fire ooo

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
Vlisco Holland.. Is not just anybody but on special requests. Feel it

1 Share

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by oamuyi(m): 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
Is there any way you can do payment on delivery? I am really interested in doing this business with you on a large scale but I need to be sure of the legitimacy first.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
When some people say prove to us that you not a scam. All i tell them is that everyone that sent money to me were happy that they did. Dassol.

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
I do appreciate and respect everyone even if what u have is just 5k or less. All fingers are not equal. I love to handle everyone with respect. I do respect them not because they are buying from me but because nobody no fit make am. Nobody knows tomorrow. The people I think am helping today might be of assistance to me in way or the other tomorrow. That is way I think, and that is the way we should all be thinking. Never look down on anyone. Everyone is BIG. But one funny thing is that, people that buy small from me always be the one that think am a scam. While people that buy big never doubt me. Lol. This one is going to.....

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
Abdullahi, my bike man, set out to deliver order at the park. Journey of a thousand miles starts with a step. We make history together everyday. We are not just doing business, we make people happy too..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife / CBN Introduces New Charges On ATM Cards, Cheques / Naira Exchange Rates Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.