Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Any Fix For Scratches On Door Windows Rx330 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Any Fix For Scratches On Door Windows Rx330 (1325 Views)

Can You Drive On Nigerian Roads Without Scratches? / How To Remove Scratches On Cars Within 1 Minute / Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Fix For Scratches On Door Windows Rx330 by JAYUK(m): 3:57am On Nov 20, 2018
Good morning, Gurus in the house,I have an RX 330 lexus,scratches started appearing on drivers and front passenger windows, am scared winding down the windows, as it seems to get worse, please is there a fix to removing the scratches on the window glasses.

Re: Any Fix For Scratches On Door Windows Rx330 by JAYUK(m): 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
Good day,@ Alejof zoom the picture you will see the streak of lines on the window glass
Re: Any Fix For Scratches On Door Windows Rx330 by olenyi: 9:12am On Nov 22, 2018
JAYUK:
Good morning, Gurus in the house,I have an RX 330 lexus,scratches started appearing on drivers and front passenger windows, am scared winding down the windows, as it seems to get worse, please is there a fix to removing the scratches on the window glasses.

Meet your panel beater. I think the glass is rubbing against the door or something while winding down.

My regards.
Re: Any Fix For Scratches On Door Windows Rx330 by wunmi590(m): 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
JAYUK:
Good day,@ Alejof zoom the picture you will see the streak of lines on the window glass

Good evening sir

(1) (Reply)

Lexus 330 Vs Rav4 2005 Model / Experienced The Customs Raid ? Come Here / Reporter Fired After Jumping And Posing On Cars During Auto Show (pics&video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.