Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:14 PM

House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch (55840 Views)

Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed / Angry Ghanaians Attack A Police Officer - Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by Praizeupdates: 5:39am On Nov 20, 2018
In a bored video posted online, House owner allow dog to attack a thief that was busted as they watch how the dogs attack the thief, they even film the event. See photos and video below

What do you think about this

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/house-owner-allow-dog-to-attack-a-thief-as-they-watch/

Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by Praizeupdates: 5:39am On Nov 20, 2018

Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by Observer007(m): 6:01am On Nov 20, 2018

After treating himself, e nor go ever try am again. E go obey the "Beware of Dogs" sign.

142 Likes 5 Shares

Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by IamD18: 6:20am On Nov 20, 2018
You see!

That's why I keep saying that dogs are more friendly, caring and protective than Nigerian ladies.

If it was a Nigerian lady now, she'll run to hide behind the fridge and be panting.......

Papa Ejima! Papa Ejima! Wake up o! They are here!..... Please Papa Ejima Go nh! Go nh! Please go and fight them, I don't want them to take my IPhone oo! Papa Ejima! Be a real man and fight them!

Thank God for dogs, I just hope they'll fight like this when they meet Arm robbers with Ak-47

226 Likes 11 Shares

Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 20, 2018
Them dn use teeth show am pepper grin

22 Likes

Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by NCANN: 6:31am On Nov 20, 2018
grin the comot baba trouser..
Halogenlamp:
Barbaric wicked man
them never thiief you before nh why you de call am wicked man.

17 Likes

Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by Lexusgs430: 6:32am On Nov 20, 2018
Dogs simply doing exactly what they are trained to do ....

Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by vaxisiliz: 6:32am On Nov 20, 2018
Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by atikulated2019: 6:32am On Nov 20, 2018
we should hire the dog so he can bite Jubril once and for all
Aisha self

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by tammie24: 6:32am On Nov 20, 2018
What a nice show
Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by 01mcfadden(m): 6:32am On Nov 20, 2018
My love for dogs ehn

Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by Platony(m): 6:33am On Nov 20, 2018
Pepper soup grin

Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by MJBOLT: 6:33am On Nov 20, 2018
well deserved
Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by Buharimustgo: 6:33am On Nov 20, 2018
He doesn't deserve mercy
Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by tammie24: 6:34am On Nov 20, 2018
IamD18:
You see!

That's why I keep saying that dogs are more friendly, caring and protective than Nigerian ladies.

If it was a Nigerian lady now, she'll run to hide behind the fridge and be panting.......

Papa Ejima! Papa Ejima! Go nh! Go nh! Please go and fight them, I don't want them to take my IPhone oo! Papa Ejima! Be a real man and fight them!

Thank God for dogs, I just hope they'll fight like this when they meet Arm robbers with Ak-47
a lady is suppose to defend you from thieves

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by Cutefergieee: 6:35am On Nov 20, 2018
Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by Moreoffaith(m): 6:35am On Nov 20, 2018
Abeg who watch the video,cos my data go soon finish.

I just wanted to know those dogs chop him balls.

Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by Metuh: 6:36am On Nov 20, 2018
Josephnice:
he could have killed those dogs with good punches but was afraid of the likely reactions of the people videoing the event. dogs are so weak to withstand a heavy punch on their head or neck

Is it that so easy? E be like say u never see dog.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by dingbang(m): 6:36am On Nov 20, 2018
Trained Dogs are better than the Nigerian police, at least they respond fast.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by sotall(m): 6:37am On Nov 20, 2018
Chai
Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by Deejaygold(m): 6:38am On Nov 20, 2018
Lol. The house owners dey vex o!

Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by gaby(m): 6:40am On Nov 20, 2018
Kikikiki...

E be like say the idiot shit him pants out...
Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by swiz123(m): 6:40am On Nov 20, 2018
IamD18:
You see!

Papa Ejima! Papa Ejima! Wake up o! They are here!..... Please Papa Ejima Go nh! Go nh! Please go and fight them, I don't want them to take my IPhone oo! Papa Ejima! Be a real man and fight them!

Your hypocritical war against Nigerian ladies is now as vile as it is stale.

Don't let the likes deceive you; you know deep down, you are not a misogynist like you portray yourself to be

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by dpete1: 6:41am On Nov 20, 2018
Josephnice:
he could have killed those dogs with good punches but was afraid of the likely reactions of the people videoing the event. dogs are so weak to withstand a heavy punch on their head or neck
grin grin grin Do You Think Those Are Local Dogs? A Caucasian And A German Shepherd! Even Before You Throw The Punch, They Would Have Finished The Flesh On The Fist...Even Mayweather Would Think Twice

35 Likes

Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by MorataFC: 6:41am On Nov 20, 2018
Good for him cheesy grin cheesy

Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph / Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos / Cultists Laugh As They Are Paraded By Police In Imo. Photos