Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,246 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:28 PM

Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend (48492 Views)

DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business / Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by Praizeupdates: 6:10am On Nov 20, 2018
In an interview from one of chioma Friend, the popular musician Davido fiancee Chioma joking explained how he met davido in school.

She said he met him in school beacuse one of her best friend is dating davido's friend and thats how they met.

Watch the funny video below

Gist from Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/my-friend-was-dating-his-friend-chioma-speaks-about-how-he-met-davido-in-school/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqX8I5Rg2eS/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=7v0cy9ujyrsz

1 Like

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by Praizeupdates: 6:10am On Nov 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by ClintonEmex: 6:13am On Nov 20, 2018
One thing leads to another.
We find love in a hopeless place.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:16am On Nov 20, 2018
friends fvcking friends friend

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by JohnFrankling(m): 6:47am On Nov 20, 2018
OK, next, I thought they said she was their cook?

3 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by Munzy14(m): 6:51am On Nov 20, 2018
In a gathering of ladies, men knw who is who. And when its time,they go for the best among equals.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by SIMPLYkush: 7:36am On Nov 20, 2018
Too bad you might end up like tabgo (may his dick which he rode caro danjuma rest in peace)

1 Like

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by Rextizzle(m): 8:41am On Nov 20, 2018
This small olosho

5 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by Khd95(m): 8:58am On Nov 20, 2018
Chioma where is ur Porsche

6 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by hemartins(m): 9:04am On Nov 20, 2018
It was a planned work.

6 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by RanayP(m): 9:04am On Nov 20, 2018
Praizeupdates:
In an interview from one of chioma Friend, the popular musician Davido fiancee Chioma joking explained how he met davido in school.

She said he met him in school beacuse one of her best friend is datiQng davido's friend and thats how they met.

Since when did Chioma become He undecided

14 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by Pidginwhisper: 9:04am On Nov 20, 2018
grin
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by dessz(m): 9:04am On Nov 20, 2018
Lol, if na by club for skool I hear, dem meet for there and she rode davido till he was muttering incantations... And boom she don confuse his preek to dey help him brain think grin

BTW did anyone else notice the claws the gal with her carry as fingers

3 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by Arsenalholic(m): 9:04am On Nov 20, 2018
and then this is news worthy of gracing the front page, right? Smh

NL is losing it bit by bit

8 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by ednut1(m): 9:04am On Nov 20, 2018
She never still sabi drive Or where d porse grin
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by ikombe: 9:04am On Nov 20, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Too bad you might end up like tabgo (may his dick which he rode caro danjuma rest in peace)
Sense has left you a long time ago

7 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by chakkazzullu: 9:04am On Nov 20, 2018
noted
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by JoanHicks(f): 9:05am On Nov 20, 2018
Khd95:
Chioma where is ur Porsche

She's igbo girl baba

She don sell am collect money

2 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by kenzysmith: 9:05am On Nov 20, 2018
So ur best friend was dating Davido friend and u hustle ur way to the bigger fish , not as if Davido find u to toast u work to get his attention bravo. That ur best friend is jealous with u cas u done blow her ..... Omo testimony oma was porshe
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by unite4real: 9:05am On Nov 20, 2018
Praizeupdates:

She said he met him in school beacuse one of her best friend is dating davido's friend and thats how they met.

Watch the funny video below

Gist from Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/my-friend-was-dating-his-friend-chioma-speaks-about-how-he-met-davido-in-school/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqX8I5Rg2eS/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=7v0cy9ujyrsz

He met him in school

Wow. Na transgender she be now?

3 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by Lucifer66(m): 9:06am On Nov 20, 2018
Story cut short, You're with him for his money.

1 Like

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by allanphash7(m): 9:07am On Nov 20, 2018
Craps
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by Katier00(f): 9:07am On Nov 20, 2018
That hair, she is wearing

1 Like

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:07am On Nov 20, 2018
JoanHicks:

She's igbo girl baba
She don sell am collect money
undecided

Na people like u peddle that lie for us.
Porsche ko... Schalke ni

All na wash for media hype

1 Like

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by Alexis11: 9:08am On Nov 20, 2018
What a testimony! grin
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by duality(m): 9:09am On Nov 20, 2018
Is she born again?

It's only God that can save her in this her route

1 Like

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by Naijawebmaster: 9:09am On Nov 20, 2018
Love is sweet but when money enter, love is sweeter. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remember Agu From Beasts Of No Nation Movie? This Is Him Now / Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit / KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.