Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed (6771 Views)

Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by ollah2: 11:18am On Nov 20, 2018
samisj4real:
"It is very
often found that people who are ignorant of Islam
and Muslims have wrong impressions of the
Muslims. Such ignorant Christians give Muslims
all sorts of bad names such as 'fundamentalists',
'fanatics/ etc as a quality for any faithful Muslims
who believe in living according to Islamic
injunctions. Muslims who are not serious about
their religion are regarded as progressive. If the
Christians knew Islam well, thev would not waste
their time trying to stand in their way as they
would realize that ... nothing could stand in the
way of the real faithful Muslims."
We can understand the irony and the undertone
here. These are the genuine Muslims. The fact is
that it is we Christians that have been ignorant of
what really faithful Muslims are supposed to be,
and we should be really sorry for such ignorance. It
has become a tradition for most leaders in Africa
and in many parts of the world during Muslim
festival periods to send messages to Muslims to
follow the example of the prophethe ohammed and
obey Allah, and then have religious tolerance.
Either these leaders are yet to know what Islam is,
or they are just trying to say something to make
news during every Sallah period. It is utterly
impossible to follow Mohammed's example in the
Hadiths and obey his Allah in the Quran and then be
peaceful, tolerant and submissive to a government
that is not entirely Islamic.
Even in a country like Egypt where all the key
leaders are Muslims, there will still be unrest
among Muslims until a pure Islamic government is
established and imposed on all other people in the land. #Copied

Same thing can be said about the bible and Christianity
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by samisj4real(m): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2018
razzydoo:
Every great leader the world has known fought wars.
May war never cease from your home then. Ant Brain is bigger than your brain for saying this. Taking religion aside. Is fighting morally right? Scumbag like you.
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by samisj4real(m): 11:32am On Nov 20, 2018
ollah2:

Same thing can be said about the bible and Christianity
Read the Bible from Matthew to Revelation & ask yourself "if I wasn't born a Muslim whom will I have followed/emulated between Muhammad and Jesus"

Quote me again & I will tell you the reason for wars in the old testament. But before quoting me read 2chronicles 5:17. Peace
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by ollah2: 11:33am On Nov 20, 2018
samisj4real:
Read the Bible from Matthew to Revelation & ask yourself "if I wasn't born a Muslim whom will I have followed/emulated between Muhammad and Jesus"

Quote me again & I will tell you the reason for wars in the old testament. But before quoting me read 2chronicles 5:17. Peace

There was reasons for wars in the bible and it's justified but that justification can't be used for the wars in the Koran. Great logic!
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by samisj4real(m): 11:47am On Nov 20, 2018
ollah2:

There was reasons for wars in the bible and it's justified but that justification can't be used for the wars in the Koran. Great logic!
The only place any Muslim can confidently point to in the Quran is Surah 2:256
which says in part, "Let there be no compulsion in
religion". But we all know this statement was made
at the early stage of Mohammed's mission, when he
was just settling down in Yathrib (Medina). Such an
attitude was necessary in order to get the
co-operation of the Jewish tribes and Christians who
were in the majority in Yathrib. Mohammed said he
believed in all the Jewish prophets, and that he had
not brought any new religion but the very things that
the old prophets of Israel had preached. At that time,
he did not have enough people to wage any war.
When, however, he had raised enough military
manpower, he began to launch out against those he
suspected did not believe in his religion. Speaking as
an oracle of Allah, Mohammed commanded that all
those who opposed his message be killed or they
should be nailed on a tree or their hands and legs be
cut off, or they be driven out of the land. (Surah 5.36).
In Surah 47:4, Muslims are commanded by Allah
to smite the necks of those who do not accept the
teachings of Islam until they pay a huge ransom,
and according to the verses, they would be helping
Allah by so doing. Others could be arrested and
released only after paying a huge ransom. Surah
2:190-191, Surah 9:19-22, 29, 41 and several others,
command true Muslims to fight those who oppose
them or do not believe in the message of Islam: "so
when you meet the unbeliever (in fight), smite at
their necks till you have killed and wounded many of
them; then bind a bond (on them)... " (Surah 47:4, A1
Hilali et al.)
It is important to stress again that much of our
discussion on Islam is not from Western historians
but from the Quran and Islamic traditions called
the Hadith and from present experiences in many
parts of the world.
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by ollah2: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2018
samisj4real:
The only place any Muslim can confidently point to in the Quran is Surah 2:256
which says in part, "Let there be no compulsion in
religion". But we all know this statement was made
at the early stage of Mohammed's mission, when he
was just settling down in Yathrib (Medina). Such an
attitude was necessary in order to get the
co-operation of the Jewish tribes and Christians who
were in the majority in Yathrib. Mohammed said he
believed in all the Jewish prophets, and that he had
not brought any new religion but the very things that
the old prophets of Israel had preached. At that time,
he did not have enough people to wage any war.
When, however, he had raised enough military
manpower, he began to launch out against those he
suspected did not believe in his religion. Speaking as
an oracle of Allah, Mohammed commanded that all
those who opposed his message be killed or they
should be nailed on a tree or their hands and legs be
cut off, or they be driven out of the land. (Surah 5.36).
In Surah 47:4, Muslims are commanded by Allah
to smite the necks of those who do not accept the
teachings of Islam until they pay a huge ransom,
and according to the verses, they would be helping
Allah by so doing. Others could be arrested and
released only after paying a huge ransom. Surah
2:190-191, Surah 9:19-22, 29, 41 and several others,
command true Muslims to fight those who oppose
them or do not believe in the message of Islam: "so
when you meet the unbeliever (in fight), smite at
their necks till you have killed and wounded many of
them; then bind a bond (on them)... " (Surah 47:4, A1
Hilali et al.)
It is important to stress again that much of our
discussion on Islam is not from Western historians
but from the Quran and Islamic traditions called
the Hadith and from present experiences in many
parts of the world.

Luke 19:27

But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'"

This must be from the Quran as well right
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by samisj4real(m): 11:51am On Nov 20, 2018
ollah2:

I believe from the way you responded you're a very liberal person. Just dig deep into your religion & see for yourself. I could help you through though.
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by ollah2: 11:55am On Nov 20, 2018
samisj4real:
I believe from the way you responded you're a very liberal person. Just dig deep into your religion & see for yourself. I could help you through though.

You guys believe anybody that state the ills in your religion automatically belong to the other main religion in Nigeria. You should also dig deep into your religion and see the ills and lies you have been fed for centuries.

I'm here for help always smiley

Shalom!
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by Iamzik: 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2018
dingbang:
He is right, but there is also one good thing I have observed about the Muslims around me, they are their brother's keeper and assist each other when help is needed.

For example, if a Hausa bike man asks his brother for change, it will fall out there and then
.. I just love that about them.
Na the c h a n g e we dey see so....
I rest my case bro
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by samisj4real(m): 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
ollah2:

Luke 19:27

But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'"

This must be from the Quran as well right
But those mine enemies,.... Meaning particularly the Jews, who were enemies to the person of Christ, and hated and rejected him, as the King Messiah; and rebelled against him, and would not submit to his government; and were enemies to his people, and were exceeding mad against them, and persecuted them; and to his Gospel, and the distinguishing truths of it, and to his ordinances, which they rejected against themselves:
which would not that I should reign over them; see Luke 19:14

bring hither, and slay them before me; which had its accomplishment in the destruction of Jerusalem, when multitudes of them were slain with the sword, both with their own, and with their enemies; and to this the parable has a special respect, and of which Christ more largely discourses in this chapter; see Luke 19:41 though it is true of all natural men, that they are enemies to Christ; and so of all negligent and slothful professors, and ministers of the word, who, when Christ shall come a second time, of which his coming to destroy the Jewish nation was an emblem and pledge, will be punished with everlasting destruction by him; and then all other enemies will be slain and destroyed, sin, Satan, the world, and death: of the first of these the Jews say;

"in the time to come the holy, blessed God, will bring forth the evil imagination (or corruption of nature), "and slay it before" the righteous, and the wicked.''

I BELIEVE YOU KNOW WHAT PARABLE MEANS BRO.

Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by osuofia2(m): 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
To carry bombs and rape kids
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by ollah2: 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
samisj4real:
But those mine enemies,.... Meaning particularly the Jews, who were enemies to the person of Christ, and hated and rejected him, as the King Messiah; and rebelled against him, and would not submit to his government; and were enemies to his people, and were exceeding mad against them, and persecuted them; and to his Gospel, and the distinguishing truths of it, and to his ordinances, which they rejected against themselves:
which would not that I should reign over them; see Luke 19:14

bring hither, and slay them before me; which had its accomplishment in the destruction of Jerusalem, when multitudes of them were slain with the sword, both with their own, and with their enemies; and to this the parable has a special respect, and of which Christ more largely discourses in this chapter; see Luke 19:41 though it is true of all natural men, that they are enemies to Christ; and so of all negligent and slothful professors, and ministers of the word, who, when Christ shall come a second time, of which his coming to destroy the Jewish nation was an emblem and pledge, will be punished with everlasting destruction by him; and then all other enemies will be slain and destroyed, sin, Satan, the world, and death: of the first of these the Jews say;

"in the time to come the holy, blessed God, will bring forth the evil imagination (or corruption of nature), "and slay it before" the righteous, and the wicked.''

I BELIEVE YOU KNOW WHAT PARABLE MEANS BRO.

It's always a parable when the ills of the bible is quoted.
It's always justifiable when the wars in the bible are mentioned

But these logic can't be used regarding the Koran

Hopocrisy and bigotry are christians
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by razzydoo(m): 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
samisj4real:
May war never cease from your home then. Ant Brain is bigger than your brain for saying this. Taking religion aside. Is fighting morally right? Scumbag like you.
I'm supposed to call you ode but I refrain. Seem like you're not well read.
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by Optional09: 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
That’s simply saying they should rape little children, force people to believe their lies and ultimately terrorize their perceived infodels

Clap for yourself dongora
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by Cajal(m): 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
tammie24:
Dogara, Saraki, Ekweremadu oko buhari
...that was why he defeated them over the weekend
Saraki lost in kwara
Dogara Lost in bauchi
Then ekweremadu lost Hausa Fulani community in his country home to PMB
all.. Over the weekend
Happy wailing,.. Many happy returns
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by samisj4real(m): 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
ollah2:

It's always a parable when the ills of the bible is quoted.
It's always justifiable when the wars in the bible are mentioned

But these logic can't be used regarding the Koran

Hopocrisy and bigotry are christians
Ain't sure you read that from verse 11-27 sha.

And for clarity purpose what ILLs & WARs are you talking about?
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by samisj4real(m): 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
razzydoo:
I'm supposed to call you ode but I refrain. Seem like you're not well read.
Hey you, you shouldn't get mad over that. Since you're justifying War i repeat "May it never cease in your Household".

Big Fool trying to say war isn't an issue with Mohammed since it's a normal thing around the world presently. The leaders you talked about are simply following Suit.

Get this into your dumb head "Peace is cheap, War is expensive"
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by razzydoo(m): 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
samisj4real:
Hey you, you shouldn't get mad over that. Since you're justifying War i repeat "May it never cease in your Household".

Big Fool trying to say war isn't an issue with Mohammed since it's a normal thing around the world presently. The leaders you talked about are simply following Suit.

Get this into your dumb head "Peace is cheap, War is expensive"
i repeat you're not well read...
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by EmirAbj: 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
BenzEne1:

The funny thing is this Bidah gets recognised as a holiday.
Allah perfected the religion before the death of the Prophet. I think this should be a campaign point by organizations like Muric and SCIA. It's not always about been even with the Christians in terms of rights to perform our religion. They should also champion courses like this that are outright innovations. Na all these things dey lead to segregation. People add anything to the religion as they see fit it has to stop. There is only one true path to God and it has been outlined in the Qur'an and Sunnah. Allahuallam

You Too Much Sir
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by razzydoo(m): 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
Someone said peace is cheap. wow!
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by samisj4real(m): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
razzydoo:
i repeat you're not well read...
Stfu... You're pained. grin

Don't bother quoting me again cos this is the last Bleep about you am giving.
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by razzydoo(m): 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
samisj4real:
Stfu... You're pained. grin

Don't bother quoting me again cos this is the last Bleep about you am given.
giving
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by samisj4real(m): 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
razzydoo:
giving
Thanks. But try to say things right, not justifying evil. Remain Blessed.
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by razzydoo(m): 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
samisj4real:
Thanks. But try to say things right, not justifying evil. Remain Blessed.
I'm not justifying evil brother, it's a fact that every great leader fought wars from David to Napoleon. Remain blessed too.
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by Julivas(m): 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
Is it true that he had carnal knowledge of a teenager? If it's true, he doesn't worth to be emulated.
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by JJBROS(m): 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
Mr Dogara, when u ask dem to emulate Prophet Muhammed they will start to fight and plant bomb. Advice dem to shun the characters of Prophet Mohammed den u will see peace every where.
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by olawonder(m): 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
desmond2pk:
Thats a bad advice. Muhammad was a war monger. He fought more than 80 wars in 20 years.
Yea, because of ppl like u! Ppl who just won’t leave him alone! Because of this your taunting habit, i’d want to be like the prophet, fight u a million time just so u can stop this your blasphemous behaviour. You don’t practice the religion, none of your family members do, so why don’t u face your life and leave the prophet’s name out of your stinky mouth!
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by Lawanshamsu871: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
VivaDeAngelo:
Congratulations to every good Muslim out there as you celebrate your Eid-el-Maulud, wishing you the best going forward.

Thank you very much. it is very kind of you. we love people like you. keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
Friend01:

This how tolerantly foolish some if you can be.
Go read about Muhammad and you will see ignorance is indeed darkness and very disgraceful to say say the least.
Read Micheal. H.Hart book 'The 100 most influential men in history '
Jules Masserman's article in the New York Times 1987 about the greatest men who lived.
Read about him what Alphonso de Lamarteeen wrote about :'The history if the Turks'ans many more and see how Non Muslims. of that time praised him's and eulogised him, but folks like you are who lack objectivity will always speak in tongues when you are going nuts.

Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them all ) are all our prophet without separation, segmentation or segregation between them.

Religious wise, and even morally, you have a point. But the kingdom of God is not in religion or morality. It's spiritual! And no amount of logical reasonings or teaching can make a carnal mind, unsaved soul understand the things of the Kingdom. For spiritual things are spiritually discerned.
Forget what recognition any emperor gave anybody. Without the Holy Spirit, you cannot understand whatever pertains to the kingdom of God. And the only way to have the baptism of the Holy Ghost is by salvation in Christ Jesus. Acknowledging Jesus as the Son of the living God.
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by Friend01(m): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
DeHEIGHTS:

Religious wise, and even morally, you have a point. But the kingdom of God is not in religion or morality. It's spiritual! And no amount of logical reasonings or teaching can make a carnal mind, unsaved soul understand the things of the Kingdom. For spiritual things are spiritually discerned.
Forget what recognition any emperor gave anybody. Without the Holy Spirit, you cannot understand whatever pertains to the kingdom of God. And the only way to have the baptism of the Holy Ghost is by salvation in Christ Jesus. Acknowledging Jesus as the Son of the living God.

I acknowledge whole-heartedly that Jesus is a prophet from Nazareth not the son of God who he begot.
Almighty God does not beget nor was he begotten.

Biblically speaking, Jesus is not the only son of God in your Bible.
There are tons and tons of sons of God mentioned in the bible Ephraim, Jacob, David and those lead by the spirit of God(mentioned in the book of Romans) were openly addressed as the sons of God.

Sons of God in the metaphorical sense not literal sense of the word.

If we were to take it literally even Jesus can't claim to be the only claimant to that title because even Ephraim and David were called the begotten sons of God.
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
[quote author=Tesie2003 post=73131472][/quote]

By their fruits, we shall know them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ameachi To Wike " You're Igbo. Stop Denying Your Origin Because Of Politics" / 2023: Begin To Prepare Your Handover Notes, PDP Tells APC / ACN Shuts Out Gov. Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.