Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Pals Come In Here - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pals Come In Here (382 Views)

Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pals Come In Here by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 20, 2018
sorry abt my english, but i am a little botherd abt how things are going in my life l8ly...i am the first child,
I ave waisted most of my years doing things that didnt profit me..
One day my father called me and said i should relax and calm dowm, that all this my hustling has never brought me closer to succes why then do i still fimd pleasure doing them?
Re: Pals Come In Here by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 20, 2018
mind you this hustling are menial job from security-cleaner etc..
He said he wants to take me to a catering after wards open a bakery for me to manage...but i told him i need to complete my education first
I need answers sitting in my fathers house @ 27...first born dropout...i dont even have a damn busines that will keep me busy for now..should i go with his sugestion and forget school or i should enrol for part-time and do dis catering thing?.everyone needs some financial source sort off...lol.
Re: Pals Come In Here by Eberechi24(f): 10:35am On Nov 20, 2018
obingo25:
mind you this hustling are menial job from security-cleaner etc..
He said he wants to take me to a catering after wards open a bakery for me to manage...but i told him i need to complete my education first
I need answers sitting in my fathers house @ 27...first born dropout...i dont even have a damn busines that will keep me busy for now..should i go with his sugestion and forget school or i should enrol for part-time and do dis catering thing?.everyone needs some financial source sort off...lol.
Accept his offer. That's best for you.
Then you can register for part time class if you can blend them(skilland education) together

2 Likes

Re: Pals Come In Here by ahnie: 10:39am On Nov 20, 2018
Eberechi24:

Accept his offer. That's best for you.
Then you can register for part time class if you can blend them(skilland education) together
Seconded

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Paternity Fraud: What To Consider When You First Realize The Child Isn’t Yours / Two Type Of People In The World!!! / 11-Year-Old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.