Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,408 members, 7,781,186 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:21 AM

Marketing Tactics To Steal From Your Competitors - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Marketing Tactics To Steal From Your Competitors (4057 Views)

6 SEM Tricks That Will Differentiate You From Your Competitors / 9 Proven Digital Marketing Tactics That Will Dominate 2019 / Top 3 SEO Techniques To Outshine Your Competitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marketing Tactics To Steal From Your Competitors by akeentech(m): 7:13am On Nov 20, 2018
As the saying goes, “Good artists copy while Great artists steal.” What it implies is that, while good artists can imitate a great works of art, they can’t truly take the ideas behind them and transform the ideas into their own.

In order to become a great artist, a man must steal an idea and turn it into a creation that is unique to him. You can learn a great deal by analyzing and spying on your competitors. Even better, you can steal many ideas including their marketing tactics that enable you to get ahead of the game.

#1. Steal Keywords

What keywords are your competitors ranking for? Have they moved up or dropped in rankings for specific keywords?

By studying your competitors, you can figure out which keywords are important relevant to your industry. Alongside what individuals are searching for, and utilize them to get ahead of your competitors in the SEO ranking. Target a couple of keywords that your competitors rank for and work to get yourself ahead of them.

#2. Try not to Steal Blog Content

As a company who has written thousands number of blog posts for readers and clients, we have also altogether read tens of thousands more. Type any search query into Google and you will be met with pages loaded with blog posts on any topic you can think about, many of which appear to be suspiciously alike.
While you ought to be monitoring what the business is talking about, you will be obviously better served to deliver ideas and content on topics that no one has read, as opposed to reproduce the same blog posts they have seen a thousand times before.

#3. Steal Clients

This is one of the marketing tactics you can steal from your competitors. Keep tabs on your customer’s social media accounts and Google reviews. With this, you can read through bad reviews and figure out what they are doing wrong.

It will likewise enable you to find the questions and concerns clients have about the products or services you offer. By addressing these doubts and fears offer, you can convert customers before the competition has the chance to do so.

#4. Do not to Steal Bad Ideas

This is where the difference between theft and imitation really comes into play. By simply mimic your competition will result in your business making the same errors as the competition.

Study your customers and competitors reactions to their marketing initiatives. Figure out what is working and what is falling flat. Do not imitate ideas, you simply steal and use the ideas to innovate.

Source: https://www.akeentech.com/marketing-ideas-to-steal-from-your-competitors/

2 Likes

Re: Marketing Tactics To Steal From Your Competitors by akeentech(m): 7:15am On Nov 20, 2018
Lalasticlala please move to the appropriate section if it doesn't fit here thanks Sir
Re: Marketing Tactics To Steal From Your Competitors by Bloggingscope: 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
I modified this topic and it still did not show!! Kiloshele gan cool cool

Anyways nice one akeentech

Incase you don't have a blogging niche you want to blog on, this list will surely help 23 profitable Niches
Re: Marketing Tactics To Steal From Your Competitors by ElRapido: 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
Seun please we need a downvote button ASAP. This kind of shithole post should never see the light of the day.

6 Likes

Re: Marketing Tactics To Steal From Your Competitors by visijo(m): 8:09am On Nov 30, 2018
Data is so expensive in Africa, u sleep wit 1.7GB in the morning you wake up with 100MB. Its like ur dreams was online

5 Likes

Re: Marketing Tactics To Steal From Your Competitors by GoodMuyis(m): 8:13am On Nov 30, 2018
Good aim, but no matter what, you still need better seo configuration. During the course of my research I realise a Content Management System (cms) that has better performance in seo which is Drupal.

I copied a content from one of the leading website after few days, the content on my site came up to Google front top 6.

If you need your blog in Drupal for better SEO contact me

1 Like

Re: Marketing Tactics To Steal From Your Competitors by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:13am On Nov 30, 2018
Who else was thinking this was affiliate jagaban until the post made sense grin

1 Like

Re: Marketing Tactics To Steal From Your Competitors by Ruddyman(m): 8:32am On Nov 30, 2018
if the keywords they rank for has nothing to do with you, then no need stealing same....

.....if they ranked better, just find out how they do it and repeat their tactics ....
Re: Marketing Tactics To Steal From Your Competitors by Cyberleets: 8:38am On Nov 30, 2018
I wanted to comment on a thread concerning igbo Muslim...I was asked to swear that there is no God.

But if I try to comment on a Christian thread, they won't ask me to swear that there is no Allah

Oga seun u are a bloody hypocrite...if u like ban me, u know am saying the truth.

Lemme even say it here.... there is nothing like Allah but God alone

Do ur worst.

6 Likes

Re: Marketing Tactics To Steal From Your Competitors by BornStunner1: 8:39am On Nov 30, 2018
cheesy
Re: Marketing Tactics To Steal From Your Competitors by Jossyroyal1: 8:50am On Nov 30, 2018
cheesy

Y not buy up ur competitor instead
Re: Marketing Tactics To Steal From Your Competitors by JBLivestream(m): 9:27am On Nov 30, 2018
Nice one Akeen
Re: Marketing Tactics To Steal From Your Competitors by cypher522: 9:30am On Nov 30, 2018
Facebook Accounts for SALE @ a very cheap Rate
Bloggingscope:
I modified this topic and it still did not show!! Kiloshele gan cool cool

Anyways nice one akeentech

Incase you don't have a blogging niche you want to blog on, this list will surely help 23 profitable Niches
Re: Marketing Tactics To Steal From Your Competitors by Benjamin08: 9:31am On Nov 30, 2018
So if everyone start stealing others blog, who wld write the real content?
Re: Marketing Tactics To Steal From Your Competitors by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 30, 2018
Hmm.
Re: Marketing Tactics To Steal From Your Competitors by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 30, 2018
Benjamin08:
So if everyone start stealing others blog, who wld write the real content?

These people thinks that Google algorithm thinks like them.

Just implement a good SEO and write consistently and with time you will rank higher.
Re: Marketing Tactics To Steal From Your Competitors by Benjamin08: 11:19am On Nov 30, 2018
wamiikechukwu:

These people thinks that Google algorithm thinks like them.

Just implement a good SEO and write consistently and with time you will rank higher.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WAT U ARE SAYING

check my signature
Re: Marketing Tactics To Steal From Your Competitors by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 30, 2018
Benjamin08:

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WAT U ARE SAYING

check my signature
Chia sorry... The grace to comprehend receive it IJN
Re: Marketing Tactics To Steal From Your Competitors by Benjamin08: 11:23am On Nov 30, 2018
wamiikechukwu:

Chia sorry... The grace to comprehend receive it IJN

Amennnnnn!!!

STILL CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Marketing Tactics To Steal From Your Competitors by bedfordng(m): 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
hnnm
Re: Marketing Tactics To Steal From Your Competitors by akeentech(m): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2018
visijo:
Data is so expensive in Africa, u sleep wit 1.7GB in the morning you wake up with 100MB. Its like ur dreams was online

Lol very true and the internet should be free to browse...
Re: Marketing Tactics To Steal From Your Competitors by akeentech(m): 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
Jossyroyal1:
cheesy

Y not buy up ur competitor instead

If possible
Re: Marketing Tactics To Steal From Your Competitors by abbakin: 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2018
ok
Re: Marketing Tactics To Steal From Your Competitors by JBLivestream(m): 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2018
akeentech:

Thanks broh, I dey see your work on WhatsApp
lol... Which work and which WhatsApp? lol.
Re: Marketing Tactics To Steal From Your Competitors by magictonic(m): 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2018
thank you for this post.
Re: Marketing Tactics To Steal From Your Competitors by akeentech(m): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
magictonic:
thank you for this post.
you welcome bro

(1) (Reply)

How To Build A Livescore Website / Connecting Your Form To Interswitch Webpay / 4 Tips For Raising Your Search Engine Rankings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.