Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Man Says Women With Coloured Hairs Are Sign Of Mental Illness Gets Shut Down - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Says Women With Coloured Hairs Are Sign Of Mental Illness Gets Shut Down (637 Views)

Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness / Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Says Women With Coloured Hairs Are Sign Of Mental Illness Gets Shut Down by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 20, 2018
So Twitter was on fire recently, a Relationship expert by the name Alexander J.A Cortes took to Twitter to talk about women who do coloured hairs.

Calling colored braids stupid and for mental patients, and those ladies who choose a different color save black. Even citing the animal kingdom as reference.

and When a seemingly stable female suddenly dies her hair crazy colors, She's grappling with some immense inner turmoil and upheaval, the crazy has taken over Stay away young Kings

https://mobile.twitter.com/AJA_Cortes/status/1057365409312137216

You gentlemen want an obvious example of a redflag? It doesnt get more obvious than that..

But he was quickly shot down by a reply from an educated lady who replied Him with a far educated response.

********†**********†*†*††***************†*******

And Dear Seun ,

(cc Mynd44 , lalasticlala , Lalas247 )

Do create a " Social section on Nairaland" lots of people have said this already. I mean where do this topic fit in? family, celebrity or Romance ?

Lots of new social issues don't fit those section ( Topic on sexuality , female gender issues , male issues , changing position of the young once, social justice and much more.. if you want moderators ," I can Do it "..

Re: Man Says Women With Coloured Hairs Are Sign Of Mental Illness Gets Shut Down by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 20, 2018
Oh, Shatap!!!
Re: Man Says Women With Coloured Hairs Are Sign Of Mental Illness Gets Shut Down by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 20, 2018
Drnice2:
Oh, Shatap!!!
I am not my hair yhoo.. tongue

1 Share

Re: Man Says Women With Coloured Hairs Are Sign Of Mental Illness Gets Shut Down by praizblog: 7:41am On Nov 20, 2018
Lol
Re: Man Says Women With Coloured Hairs Are Sign Of Mental Illness Gets Shut Down by MJBOLT: 7:51am On Nov 20, 2018
the response is weak AF
Re: Man Says Women With Coloured Hairs Are Sign Of Mental Illness Gets Shut Down by nanakgh(m): 9:27am On Nov 20, 2018
Black women tho, y'all are soo beautiful damn
Re: Man Says Women With Coloured Hairs Are Sign Of Mental Illness Gets Shut Down by Xavier5(m): 10:38am On Nov 20, 2018
Re: Man Says Women With Coloured Hairs Are Sign Of Mental Illness Gets Shut Down by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 20, 2018
Oh thanks Xavier. Hope your holiday is going fine ?

(1) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Reveals How To Handle An Unfaithful Partner In A Relationship / Why My Dad Arrested Me – Davido Reveals, Shows Off His New Bentley After A Succe / Peruzzi Addresses After Sex Video with Unilag Slay Queen Tobi at Enugu Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.