Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,729 members, 7,806,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student (45824 Views)

Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Family Of DELSU Student Killed By Yahoo Boys Cry Out / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by ssssjjjjj: 11:34am On Nov 20, 2018
RIP
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by Ugosample(m): 11:35am On Nov 20, 2018
otokx:
Yahoo Yahoo and sports betting are now occupations in Nigeria, so sad.

sad indeed undecided

a wasted generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by Ugosample(m): 11:37am On Nov 20, 2018
Sagay212:
bring back SARS. If they stop and ask you questions about what you do and you have nothing to hide, you answer. There are too many fooli.sh irresponsible guys out there who are into money ritual and using yahoo to cover up. Some of them cannot even operate a computer. I swear if I join police, I will ensure I personally arrest all yahoo boys and make sure I collect all their money and make them rot in jail. I will even personally kill some of them. How can you be so heartless to kill somebody and remove body parts like you are killing an animal? What sort of nonsense is this.

The police should begin to stop any body especially young guys driving big cars. Stop them and interrogate them. If they cannot answer questions convincingly, take them to the police station and investigate further. If they happen to be yahoo boys, they should be investigated further to know if they are actually ritualists. If you cannot make money legit, manage what you have. everybody cannot be rich. I don't understand what you gain by killing a fellow human because you want to buy benz, waste money in clubs and sleep with girls.

it's the society that encourages such vices undecided

back in the day, if you don't have a clear cut mean a of livelihood, the society will treat you at arms length

these days, these fools are celebrated

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by dulux07(m): 11:37am On Nov 20, 2018
Dshocker:

Bright future,and she went hustling?
Oga, innocent people are being killed daily. Read and think before you comment, if you dont know the full story, then keep mute, it is not a must u comment. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by ronaldbecky(m): 11:38am On Nov 20, 2018
Pavore9:
When these ritualists flaunt their expensive lifestyles some morons will be tapping into their 'blessings"! angry
i tap into hushpupy..this world is a very wicked world..

1 Like

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by Ugosample(m): 11:39am On Nov 20, 2018
Essential:
blood anywhere u see the igbos. Taking innocent lives. Blood money tribe. Thunder strike everyone of them.

what does this have to do wirt Igbos, ?

you guys have refused to be wise

still consumed in tribalism
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by Kira290(m): 11:41am On Nov 20, 2018
idonhammer:
How can you kill an innocent girl in the name of Yahoo wey better tools full online to buy and do the abracadabra?Ritualists calling themselves Yahoo boys.God go punish all una for spoiling show for men wey sabi.FOOLS!
my brother I tire for this boys ohh...yahoo boy no dey do ritual this guys are really tainting the trade with this their fetishness sha...i just tire
God go punish all you ritualist wey dey claim yahoo boy undecided

3 Likes

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by Sagay212: 11:44am On Nov 20, 2018
Ugosample:

it's the society that encourages such vices undecided

back in the day, if you don't have a clear cut mean a of livelihood, the society will treat you at arms length

these days, these fools are celebrated

It's so annoying that you even see musicians praising these useless boys and some hopeless people defending them on social media. I just wonder what they gain from the frivolous lifestyle. Benz, alcohol, women, gucci, expensive hotels. All these things are not worth killing people for or doing fraud. it's not worth it at all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by Dshocker(m): 11:47am On Nov 20, 2018
dulux07:

Oga, innocent people are being killed daily. Read and think before you comment, if you dont know the full story, then keep mute, it is not a must u comment. undecided

Of course you don't expect them to still come up with the actual event that really happened after her death...

1 Like

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by NessaBoo(f): 11:48am On Nov 20, 2018
Roadto2019:

They are ritualists not yahoo boys. Be knowledgeable.

Look at him jumping on my mentions to make a semantic and quibbling distinction, I'm pretty sure you're one too... angry

Be guided!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by Foodforthought: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2018
May Devil baptize all those nl females who broke shame guys here just because they are f****ng one useless yahoo boy. Idiots

4 Likes

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by dangoteinlaw: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2018
Is it that no one is taking about politicians, pastors or even many businessmen who use human parts for their ritualas? We have seen alot of news about them here on Nairaland but why is everyone putting all blames on yahooboys?? Far as I know alot of legit gboyz who hack and do all stuffs online and come out successfully. Not a single ritual involved. What's up with bloggers?
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by sapeleboi(m): 11:50am On Nov 20, 2018
fine girl cry

1 Like

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by bluefilm: 11:51am On Nov 20, 2018
Essential:
blood anywhere u see the igbos. Taking innocent lives. Blood money tribe. Thunder strike everyone of them.

Thunder will definitely strike you to death first.

Ozu nwuru anwu.

1 Like

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by dulux07(m): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2018
Dshocker:

Of course you don't expect them to still come up with the actual event that really happened after her death...
These are investigations carried out by the police, not a family report, she was deceived. Besides anyone alive has a potential bright future, irrespective of what they are doing presently.

1 Like

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by Bizibi(m): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
Expensive2000:
Why must bloggers always attach Yahoo boys for insane killing like these?
Some yahoo are legit abeg!
"some yahoo are legit". People dey this forum

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by Emmaonowu1: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
please our Ladies be very careful, the so called yahoo boys are every were , a boy you are aware of his birth suddenly buys venza, or Lexus with out any proper occupation , please run oooooo water don pass garri kiss , this small small boys don't value human life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by Dshocker(m): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
dulux07:

These are investigations carried out by the police, not a family report, she was deceived. Besides anyone alive has a potential bright future, irrespective of what they are doing presently.

The retired army general's daughter they killed at festac/amuwo hotel,that went for sex spree.... What did you think they told the public?.... the she went there to sell some goods and got killed.

The victim has died and the worst any family will allow is for the police to still come back and tell the public that a girl went to fvck a guy... That will be a double blow to the family.

2 Likes

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by boyfwend(m): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
anonymuz:
Fine girl like this just waste. I don't know why someone who's sane will ripped off someone's breast with a knife. I just dey imagine that process. That wicked person will never know peace and if he uses that breast to make money to buy Benz, na inside ethiope river him and the Benz will perish.

So nah ugly girls suppose to dey waste??

2 Likes

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by Fitbillionairep: 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
i still blame this on nollywood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by lastempero: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
This yahoo thing is turning to something else,for all those supporting and abetting this new crime, your sisters might be the next victim.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by kezy58: 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
Torg77:

Everything is Yahoo boys. If your father don't Bleep your mother right,its yahoo boys..this phrase is now being over used ..

Devil baptize you there... cause no be your sister or friend abi... you dey mad...come abraka..come see with your eyes... abeg I am mourning my friend no let me pour my anger for your body..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by dulux07(m): 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
Dshocker:

The retired army general's daughter they killed at festac/amuwo hotel,that went for sex spree.... What did you think they told the public?.... the she went there to sell some goods and got killed.

The victim has died and the worst any family will allow is for the police to still come back and tell the public that a girl went to fvck a guy... That will be a double blow to the family.
So all young ladies that are murdered by men are sex peddlers? so far you are not a witness or a close relation, its better to stay mute and not speak ill of the victim.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by teepain: 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
Expensive2000:
Why must bloggers always attach Yahoo boys for insane killing like these?
Some yahoo are legit abeg!

No yahoo is legit as long as it involves defrauding others.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by lesbiconverter: 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
Quality20:
what if she gets to know about it in Lagos when somebody who knows about her murdered daughter consoles her?
that's what I'm afraid of

1 Like

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by GavelSlam: 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
Kira290:

my brother I tire for this boys ohh...yahoo boy no dey do ritual this guys are really tainting the trade with this their fetishness sha...i just tire
God go punish all you ritualist wey dey claim yahoo boy undecided

Yahoo trade?
grin

1 Like

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by Dollanation: 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
Uglymugg:
Shut up you _fucking loser and get a real job. Stop showing your stupidity online. In your mind, you think you are defending your trade, but you just look so fvcking stupid.
Don't mind that wasted sperm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by Uglymugg: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
NessaBoo:

Look at him jumping on my mentions to make a semantic and quibbling distinction, I'm pretty sure you're one too... angry

Be guided!

But i can't see you.
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by Abagworo(m): 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
The reason I'm extremely pained by this incident is because the girl was a good girl not the useless slay queens. I wish I can bring her back to life.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prostitutes Arrested In Borno As Task Force Officials Raid Hotels (Photos) / Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta / Robber Defecates In His Victim's House After Being Caught During Operation.Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.