Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,924 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student (45825 Views)

Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Family Of DELSU Student Killed By Yahoo Boys Cry Out / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by GavelSlam: 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
wakaawaka:
BABA NO QUOTE ME AGAIN FOR YOUR LIFE.

I have quoted you again.

Do your worst.
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by StevenOba: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
This is awful why spill blood on crap fetish shit that don't last?When with the right tools, imagination and just the right amount of greed you can make tons of money just using your computer or phone ( both wtevr).
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by FAUSTYNO(m): 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
Uglymugg:
Shut up you _fucking loser and get a real job. Stop showing your stupidity online. In your mind, you think you are defending your trade, but you just look so fvcking stupid.
U RE RIGHT

1 Like

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by Afonja007: 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
Uglymugg:
why don't they ever, ever go after the native doctors? Are those people untouchable? These guys are nothing but pawns, the real devils are the herbalist that keep asking for human parts from dundee's like those students. They never kill the Kings, Queens, or Knights, they only focus on the never ending pawns, truly our intelligence is subpar compared to the whites.
if you don't go to native doctor will he ask you for human head?

1 Like

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by Telvin7(m): 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
This ritualist or Yahoo pretenders too full Delta......... everyone wants to be Yahoo..........

I pray for the legit ones Sha ....Mek Dem pick well..........
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by KevinDein: 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
The monikers that were fiercely defending yahoo yahoo on a particular thread sometime ago are no where to be seen on this one. They are probably just reading and feeling really stupid right now.

Also the dumbos on nairaland (and off it) who make it a duty to broke shame hardworking young men who are making an honest living should cover their faces in shame. Y'all have contributed to a failed society and at the moment even you are not safe.

Seems as a people we only learn things the hard way. SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by Patrioticman007(m): 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
[quote author=Afonja007 post=73140872]if you don't go to native doctor will he ask you for human head?[/quote

That's the fact. You should believe in miracles, but don't ever work towards it. Because in the name of miracle a.k.a magic , many diabolical priests, pastors, Reverend fathers and imams have destroyed innocent families most especially in Nigeria. I pity Christians the most, because they have been worshiping devils in disguise as holymen. The foundation of Christianity was built on miracles, aka magic, if you remove that miracle/ magic there is nothing left in it. What we have today is magicians in place of holy men. Any desperate brave man can become a very powerful man of Jesus, once he dose the occult rituals for summoning spirits, then millions will start paying tithes to his accounts, private jet, houses,cars will follow. These materialism will always entice mankind, and juju wizards will always have clients to extort from, yes I mean Christian clergy men, will always use them for miracle.
Its on record Nigeria has the highest number of churches in the world and its a fact Nigeria is among the world most corrupt countries in the world. If you do the mental arithmetic, of logic. Then Nigeria has the highest con men, that pretend as clergy in the world.
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by Uglymugg: 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
Afonja007:
if you don't go to native doctor will he ask you for human head?

Hahahahahahahahahaha, Imagine the thought pattern of an African hajahahahahahah grin grin grin
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by chukwudiology(m): 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
Chai, dearis God ooo. Evil doers will never go on punished

1 Like

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by Frankicent(m): 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
IamD18:

It's a pity she died because it was just her time to die.

your stupid it's nobody time to die premature death. God didn't create us or plan that kind of death for us. So quit talking shit.

Death like this are cause by envy, jealous, list or hatred... imagine as you typing your shit on NL. and yoy just give up the G like that.. We say it's your time abi?
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by Donpenny(m): 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
anonymuz:
Fine girl like this just waste. I don't know why someone who's sane will ripped off someone's breast with a knife. I just dey imagine that process. That wicked person will never know peace and if he uses that breast to make money to buy Benz, na inside ethiope river him and the Benz will perish.
amen bro. But u seem to reside in abraka from ur write up.
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by persius555(m): 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
Uglymugg:
why don't they ever, ever go after the native doctors? Are those people untouchable? These guys are nothing but pawns, the real devils are the native doctors that keep asking for human parts from dundee's like those students. They never kill the Kings, Queens, or Knights, they only focus on the never ending pawns, truly our intelligence is subpar compared to the whites.

I think this ritual killing is getting out of hand. It is high time the authourity start arresting these spiritualists who encourage these greedy men to take the life of others for ritual purpose. They should be tried as instigators and therefore accessories to homicide. Not doing this only signifies that we as a society condone and welcome such evil practise.

A crackdown on these ritualists and their practitioners is a necessity before this gets out of hand

1 Like

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by starz100: 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
RIP dear. Universities should step up fight against yahoo boys or ritualists in school environs, go after the murderous bastards as they did cultism then. It is obvious now that yahoo yahoo is taking over vices in our campuses.
I pray the perpetrators of this heinous crime would pay a just penalty.
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by luxiesagripro: 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
Kira290:

my brother I tire for this boys ohh...yahoo boy no dey do ritual this guys are really tainting the trade with this their fetishness sha...i just tire
God go punish all you ritualist wey dey claim yahoo boy undecided
‘Yahoo-Yahoo’ is now a trade? You must be mad.
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by nextstep(m): 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
Uglymugg:
why don't they ever, ever go after the native doctors? Are those people untouchable? These guys are nothing but pawns, the real devils are the native doctors that keep asking for human parts from dundee's like those students. They never kill the Kings, Queens, or Knights, they only focus on the never ending pawns, truly our intelligence is subpar compared to the whites.

You are absolutely right... we should start fishing out these native doctors and charging them for complicity. I really hope the CP will take this further than just jailing the yahoo boys. They must have been calling the alfa, or should be made to disclose his location.
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by SURElee(f): 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
Man's wickedness to fellow man
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by mctfopt: 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
Nigerian investigations are never thorough, right now the afa/dibia/babalawo/native doctor that requested for this body part will never be arrested and made to face a death sentence. I think we should reintroduce public execution for crimes of this nature. It may not act as a deterrent, but I'd like to see their faces beg for their lives until the bullets end their miserable lives! I have zero love for such people. There are other ways of making money, if you cannot make it that way, then enjoy whatever you have and be content with it. I'm so angry. Death to all ritualists. Death to all native doctors that request for body parts.

1 Like

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by Torg77: 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
kezy58:

Devil baptize you there... cause no be your sister or friend abi... you dey mad...come abraka..come see with your eyes... abeg I am mourning my friend no let me pour my anger for your body..

Weirdo
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by Torg77: 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
Uglymugg:
Shut up you _fucking loser and get a real job. Stop showing your stupidity online. In your mind, you think you are defending your trade, but you just look so fvcking stupid.

You that have a real job u sound so frustrated lol financially and in every other way.. I Have seen 60 year old men kill people and they say yahoo boys but stay frustrated lol
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by Uglymugg: 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
Torg77:

You that have a real job u sound so frustrated lol financially and in every other way.. I Have seen 60 year old men kill people and they say yahoo boys but stay frustrated lol
He takes pride in scamming people. Lol, what are your kids going to tell their friends when asked about their fathers occupation? lol, he's a fraudster. That's if your babalawo will even permit you to have kids.

2 Likes

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by Torg77: 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
Uglymugg:
He takes pride in scamming people. Lol, what are your kids going to tell their friends when asked about their fathers occupation? lol, he's a fraudster. That's if your babalawo will even permit you to have kids.

Typical frustrated Nigeria lol I never said I scam people but stay frustrated . enemy of progress .anyone that has what u can never have is a scammer..enemy of progress
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by Uglymugg: 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
Torg77:

Typical frustrated Nigeria lol I never said I scam people but stay frustrated . enemy of progress .anyone that has what u can never have is a scammer..enemy of progress
Hating on scammers is allowed. I bet you clap for thieves that break into your house and steal and maybe _fuck your wife. lol because you can never have what they have so you admire and clap for them. Dumb logic.

1 Like

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by okrikaboi: 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
Easiest way to end this ritual killing is to start going after the native doctors buh naija police are chicken hearted and superstitious

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student by ogoloray(m): 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mr man, I will advice you to get your facts right before you speak publicly...

poor girl was no hustler, matter of fact she was a 300 level student with a 4.7 GPA (prospective 1st class graduate) if you even know what that means.

she had the misfortune of being led by one of these devils when she was looking for accommodation.

say what u know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prostitutes Arrested In Borno As Task Force Officials Raid Hotels (Photos) / Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta / Robber Defecates In His Victim's House After Being Caught During Operation.Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.