Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (14830 Views)

Dele Momodu Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (photos) / Garba Shehu Poses With Granddaughter, Jiddah, To Celebrate His 61st Birthday / Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by gaskiyamagana: 8:07am On Nov 20, 2018
cjudy:

Say that to your BABA NEXT LEVEL OF HARDSHIP
CHAF child of hungry anger and frustration.
Wailing continues.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by Alaenyieby(f): 8:08am On Nov 20, 2018
HBD to you. More wisdom and favour.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by cjudy(m): 8:08am On Nov 20, 2018
oladele00:
My hatred for igbos will not let me vote for Atiku.. I will still go with buhari cos my brother is the vice
Your hatred for them? Who know you?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by cjudy(m): 8:09am On Nov 20, 2018
gaskiyamagana:

CHAF child of hungry anger and frustration.
Wailing continues.

Zone B,

30k Zone B, keep the work going.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by eDoctorr(m): 8:18am On Nov 20, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:
So I'm the first in this post? Oh wow.

Happy birthday man.

Wishing more grace, and prosperity. In Jesus name.

Well, look at him riding a toy horse, looking like a damn fool angry

And your wise father is down with Stroke.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by archangel1(m): 8:21am On Nov 20, 2018
HB to a great Democrat!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 20, 2018
eDoctorr:

And your wise father is down with Stroke.

God forbid.

Nigga don't mention me.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by Adakintroy: 8:23am On Nov 20, 2018
Happy birthday. A good man is a good man.

It's not your fAult Nigerians are blinded by tribe and ethnicity.

As for atiku you are not going anywhere. The fraud you brought to us will nick one over you and disgrace you just as you disgrace yur master for fir ethnic reason.

You brought this shame on us. And you must eat of it.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 20, 2018
uniqueboi:

Ya dad

Your real dad.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 20, 2018
STARGREEN:

But why?

undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by busense: 8:26am On Nov 20, 2018
lalasticlala:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodluck_Jonathan

You were a disaster to Nigeria and Africa at large, but what do I know, before Igbo start calling me hater happy birthday.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by tammie24: 8:29am On Nov 20, 2018
computergeek:
Happy Birthday Sir.

I like this man a lot, but I feel his regime didn't go well because he's much too lenient. Even watching his Q&A sessions with citizens then, judging from his answers, he had good plans but I don't know whether to say he wasn't bold enough or rash enough to implement them. His advisers were just carnivores. The saboteurs and ministers carted away in mega loots under his watch, and nothing was being done about it. Those in the Ministry of Works and Petroleum are the fvcking guiltiest.
The masses were having better times under him than now under the tired old man, but it was from his too-lenient regime that the economic recession took roots.

I will always love him for saving us all from bloodshed and violence when he peacefully conceded defeat in 2015. The man has a good heart.
oh yes

He had vampires for advisers

Really unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by eDoctorr(m): 8:29am On Nov 20, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:

God forbid.

Nigga don't mention me.

But you can call a former president a fool. That's bad o. Even your father won't support u in this.

U can be a good friend. Sorry for being harsh though.

08079076853. My WhatsApp no.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by jaxxy(m): 8:39am On Nov 20, 2018
python2gbera:
How does this man escape being jailed. Very unfair to Dasuki.

-python2

He is an icon of democracy not just in Nigeria bt Africa. Let’s hope buhari will not fail us and thereby fail himself
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by hucienda: 8:41am On Nov 20, 2018
Happy birthday, President Jonathan.

#Respect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by GenFunction: 8:43am On Nov 20, 2018
tot he said he had no shoes,buh him get play toy dat year,any which way...HBD TO THIS GREAT MAN
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:44am On Nov 20, 2018
Happy Birthday Oga Jona.
The Hero of Democracy.
May you find favour in all your endeavors.
Love you loads.
(No homo)
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:50am On Nov 20, 2018
busense:

You were a disaster to Nigeria and Africa at large, but what do I know, before Igbo start calling me hater happy birthday.
Hater!
Igbos love progressive people and fyi Jonathan isn't even an Igbo man.
If Buhari had performed well Igbos would have voted him in for a second term.
Igbos are no bigots.
They align themselves with convinced progressives.
That's the mindset with which they've developed all those places they get into.
The average Igbo man makes serious calculations before making decisions and is ready to bear the outcome of his miscalculations.
Jus gerrarahere!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by canalily(m): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2018
gaskiyamagana:
In treasury looting.
you will do worser than him if elected
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by Naza25: 8:57am On Nov 20, 2018
Happy Birthday sir
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by gaskiyamagana: 8:58am On Nov 20, 2018
canalily:
you will do worser than him if elected
If I was elected as President of Nigeria like Buhari, I must have killed all PDP treasury looters. You will be doing posthumus birthday day for him now.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by Yopcity: 8:58am On Nov 20, 2018
ehisbay:
Happy birthday great man. I am presently in your state and I have seen the things you be done and most things you failed to to.
It is well with you

There is nothing great about Jonathan, this man had the best opportunity to address the most fundamental problems of nigeria but failed woefully ! It is his grand failure and huge dissappointment that made people out of frustration to vote for this disaster called buhari !

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by AlphaStyles(m): 9:00am On Nov 20, 2018
Today is also my birthday me and goodluck we were born on the same day
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by master77(m): 9:08am On Nov 20, 2018
Happy birthday.Sir Jona
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by Ugosample(m): 9:09am On Nov 20, 2018
oladele00:
My hatred for igbos will not let me vote for Atiku.. I will still go with buhari cos my brother is the vice

you see your life
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by beejay4all(m): 9:11am On Nov 20, 2018
Happy Birthday Sir.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by smyo(m): 9:23am On Nov 20, 2018
oladele00:
very good for you, keep it up

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by Euny86: 9:25am On Nov 20, 2018
Happy Birthday my Hero

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari, Michelle Obama To Receive Awards At Miss Inspire Beauty Pagent / Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja / Fredrick Nwabufo: Where Is Magu? Used, Dumped And Forgotten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.