Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (14829 Views)

Dele Momodu Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (photos) / Garba Shehu Poses With Granddaughter, Jiddah, To Celebrate His 61st Birthday / Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by Akpacha(m): 9:25am On Nov 20, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:
So I'm the first in this post? Oh wow.

Happy birthday man.

Wishing more grace, and prosperity. In Jesus name.

Well, look at him riding a toy horse, looking like a damn fool angry
I went to view ur pix,u looking like a confused pig.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by spicyjoe: 9:33am On Nov 20, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:

Happy birthday man.

Wishing and insulting at the same time ?
this really shows ur mental state.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:34am On Nov 20, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:

Happy birthday man.

Ex president of the federal republic of Nigeria, fools don’t get to that position.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by davidodiba(m): 9:36am On Nov 20, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:

Happy birthday man.

And some good for nothings still liked your poo? You are more foolish for this very stupid post. ..
Fool's everywhere but you are king Fool!!
Spits on your demented brain...mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by plux4: 9:39am On Nov 20, 2018
Happy birthday sir
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by luluosas(m): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2018
Happy Birthday former President Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by canalily(m): 9:59am On Nov 20, 2018
gaskiyamagana:

If I was elected as President of Nigeria like Buhari, I must have killed all PDP treasury looters. You will be doing posthumus birthday day for him now.
and you must have started with yourself since you decamped from PDP
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by temigreat(m): 9:59am On Nov 20, 2018
Happy Birthday former President Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by Festy4u(m): 10:10am On Nov 20, 2018
gaskiyamagana:

If I was elected as President of Nigeria like Buhari, I must have killed all PDP treasury looters. You will be doing posthumus birthday day for him now.

And they are no treasury looters in the APC? Those who contributes next to nothing to the economy but terrorism are the once that wanna rule the productive lot! undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by HopeAlive14(m): 10:10am On Nov 20, 2018
Happy Birthday, sir.

Man of Peace!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 20, 2018
I just love this President... Happy Birthday Sir!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 20, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

Ex president of the federal republic of Nigeria, fools don’t get to that position.

It's a faceless forum.

Everyone has room for expression.

Y'all should leave me alone.
davidodiba:

And some good for nothings still liked your poo? You are more foolish for this very stupid post. ..
Fool's everywhere but you are king Fool!!
Spits on your demented brain...mtcheeeew

Deal with it.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 20, 2018
spicyjoe:
Wishing and insulting at the same time ?
this really shows ur mental state.

Yeah.. exactly
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 20, 2018
Akpacha:
I went to view ur pix,u looking like a confused pig.

Are you really sure about that?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by samisj4real(m): 10:45am On Nov 20, 2018
How can someone say buhari regime was better off to Gej's own. #in Lasisi's voice

IS LIKE YOUR BRAIN IS PAINING YOU
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by Gerrardpanty(m): 10:46am On Nov 20, 2018
HBD Our Abraham Lincoln
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by SureDan2000(m): 10:47am On Nov 20, 2018
happy birthday
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by Deejaygold(m): 11:39am On Nov 20, 2018
I almost made FTC
Happy Birthday Sir
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by mechanics(m): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:

Happy birthday man.

You started well, but you ended on a bad note, it's not good for one to insult elders and leaders.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by gloriaa(f): 11:50am On Nov 20, 2018
Happy birthday to one of the most emulated ex-president in Africa. Sir, I salute you. May the almighty God keep you in good health as you live long to be a living role model to this generation and the generation unborn.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
mechanics:
You started well, but you ended on a bad note, it's not good for one to insult elders and leaders.

Okay
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:

Your real dad.

Ya real papa
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by eaddyboy: 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
Happy Birthday Sir
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by sweetilicious(f): 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:

Happy birthday man.

Hey girl!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by Ayobami7(m): 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
happy birthday
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by oladele00(m): 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

NL Rule 2 should be applied here.
Rule 2 can't change my hatred for them bro
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
oladele00:
Rule 2 can't change my hatred for them bro

Emancipate yourself from hatred. My point is, we are first humans before tribe and religion.

I am Igbo but I am well travelled and have lived with many tribes-Yoruba, Hausa, Ibibio, etc. I don't condemn everyone because of the action of one.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by agadam(m): 9:00am On Nov 21, 2018
AlphaStyles:
Today is also my birthday me and goodluck we were born on the same day

The same to ME as well....
Happy birthday to US...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by AlphaStyles(m): 9:13am On Nov 21, 2018
agadam:

The same to ME as well....
Happy birthday to US...
happy birthday to we november legends lolz our month belongs to winter and extreme cold
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by agadam(m): 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
AlphaStyles:
happy birthday to we november legends lolz our month belongs to winter and extreme cold

indeed we november are LEGENDS...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri Presents A Cheque Of 1M To South Africa Returnee Who Is A Widow / APC Reconciliation Team Visits Kwara To Unite Governor Abdulrazak, Lai Mohammed / Aisha Buhari, Michelle Obama To Receive Awards At Miss Inspire Beauty Pagent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.