Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price (38522 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro Full Review (photos) / Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price / Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price by drewxx88(m): 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
vanhelsing1:

Very wonderful RAM and hard disk.....
But very poor battery �..
Dat alone discredit d fone...
pardon my ignorance but i want to know if its non removable battery can be upgraded cos iv seen it when its opened and its just a lithium battery with the said capacity so can I buy a higher capacity thereby upgrading my phone .
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price by tbadejo25: 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
henry007:
Here's my quick hands on of the recently launched TECNO Camon 11 Pro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waGL7SCuV5A

Sleek!
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price by officialteemi(m): 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
Anopheles:

Correction, iPhone started asked popularized this notch design...

Essential PH1 used a design that no other phone was interested in copying
observed
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price by Peterpan100(m): 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
TwoBottles:
If I use #76,000 to put 50 broilers, in three months time; I will have triple times the amount.

Stop spreading false rumour please.
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price by YouareaBITCH(f): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
Jakama90:

Did they called it.: Apple?

Haha haha.
No, they never do that.
That's the only true innovation about them

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price by Phyde: 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
Nice one but battery capacity spoiled it.
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price by Kalashnikov102(m): 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
henry007:

Please which can I go for. The infinix note5 pro stylus or Tecno Camon 11 pro?
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price by IKennaGabriel(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
TwoBottles:
If I use #76,000 to put 50 broilers, in three months time; I will have triple times the amount.
no be lie

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price by djfalone(m): 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
opeyehmmy:
Another piece of crap...
the screen resolution tho....not impressive

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price by vanhelsing1(m): 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
drewxx88:
pardon my ignorance but i want to know if its non removable battery can be upgraded cos iv seen it when its opened and its just a lithium battery with the said capacity so can I buy a higher capacity thereby upgrading my phone .
Am sorry... I cannot authoritatively tell u if a new stronger battery can be installed....
Ofcos d browsing speeds gona b lightning speed ...
I would encourage u not to spend ur hardearned money on Dat capacity of battery.. � except ur money is not hardearned..... Thanks.... Thank me later
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price by Teeboi56: 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
younglleo:
Dis tecno jst dey build same phone everytime
Abu now
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price by vanhelsing1(m): 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
texazzpete:

A 3750 mah battery is 'very poor'? You really have no business commenting about tech stuff.
MA dear.. If u use d fone for one year.. D strrenght of d battery dwindles greatly... I used a camon techno fone.... Battery strength... 3000mah... Dis is just 750...added to 3000.
Don't forget Dat d bigger d RAM, d more energy it consumes..... Plssss u better read bat fones.....
Thanks MA dear friend n remain blessed...

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price by robinsonmfon(m): 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
This phone looks a lot like huawei p20. Na huawei dem copy. No be iPhone x
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price by Hintona(f): 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
Youngpo413:
if you can't beat them...
u copy dem?
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price by Hintona(f): 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
stonemind:

OMG I'm in love with you already, hahahahhaha angry
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price by Youngpo413: 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hintona:
u copy dem?
Na so!
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price by opeyehmmy(m): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
djfalone:
the screen resolution tho....not impressive

Virtually all. From Resolution to Processor speed to Battery. With 6GB of RAM alongside those silly things attached, is a crap. Also, no front flash and they called it "Clear Slfie" or whatever... I was never a fan of their android devices and i will never be until they set the right tone for themselves and move in line with what's needed and trendy.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price by odinga1of: 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
Kalashnikov102:

Please which can I go for. The infinix note5 pro stylus or Tecno Camon 11 pro?

Oga stop it....... quickly rush infinix stylus........ I wan buy the phone join my Pocophone f1 self.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price by ityP(m): 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
odinga1of:

Oga stop it....... quickly rush infinix stylus........ I wan buy the phone join my Pocophone f1 self.

Except u are head over heels in love with writing on ur phone with a stylus... If not, Camon 11 is definitely the one he should be rushing for
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price by Xtopher123(m): 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
You guys always miss the real things.

No FHD+ Screen, No USB Type C, no Quick Charge, No Band 28 Support.. How did these guys miss all these?
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price by Topshow4real: 5:41am On Nov 21, 2018
Can't wait to get xioami Note 6 pro tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price by Psoulsport(m): 9:12am On Nov 21, 2018
Thinking about how good this phone can be...with just 46K ...and the pro at 70+k
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price by Amaechi5(m): 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2018
I know say e go be mtk.

Meanwhile download and play winning eleven 2012 Apk Mod here https://zpykiostech.com/winning-eleven-2012-apk-mod/
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price by sureinfo: 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
superb device from tecno mobile.
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price by genbaks(m): 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
henry007:

Pls where can I get it?
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price by Yyvonne: 6:08am On Nov 22, 2018
The phone too make sense abeg
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price by Behankey(m): 3:46am On Nov 24, 2018
TwoBottles:
That is your own way of thinking. People that want a good phone and can afford this will definitely get it grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price by Behankey(m): 3:48am On Nov 24, 2018
officialteemi:
iphone did not start that design(notch)..ever heard of a brand called ESSENTIAL phone..?
don't mind them. People that don't know ebony BIG brand apart from Apple and Samsung. And even at that the design isn't patented, anyone can use it. So I see no reason why Tecno can't
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price by Behankey(m): 3:49am On Nov 24, 2018
Was thinking the new Camon was gonna be expensive. This is quite affordable really
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price by officialteemi(m): 8:41am On Nov 24, 2018
Behankey:
don't mind them. People that don't know ebony BIG brand apart from Apple and Samsung. And even at that the design isn't patented, anyone can use it. So I see no reason why Tecno can't
before u know it now,they'll start saying iphone started the rear dual cam
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price by chicwoman(f): 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2018
Im quite impressed tbh especially with the specs
Behankey:
Was thinking the new Camon was gonna be expensive. This is quite affordable really
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price by chicwoman(f): 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
I would also encourage you to try out phones before giving final judgement and discouraging others
vanhelsing1:

Am sorry... I cannot authoritatively tell u if a new stronger battery can be installed....
Ofcos d browsing speeds gona b lightning speed ...
I would encourage u not to spend ur hardearned money on Dat capacity of battery.. � except ur money is not hardearned..... Thanks.... Thank me later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth / How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 / Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.