Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Phone Repairer Needed Urgently - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Repairer Needed Urgently (244 Views)

I'm Looking For A Phone Repairer / Phone Repairer / Engineer Assistant Urgently Needed / Iphone Repairer Needed In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phone Repairer Needed Urgently by Kvngsremm(m): 9:12am On Nov 20, 2018
I need a Microsoft Windows 640xl screen urgently, kindly call 07037593078, thanks
Re: Phone Repairer Needed Urgently by Mykedegreatictt: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2018
I AM JOHN, A 3D ANIMATION EXPERT. LET’S TRAIN YOU TO BE 3D CHARACTER ANIMATOR EMPLOYEES AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS. NO THEORY. 100% PRACTICALS GUARANTEED!

I am an Energetic 3D Animator who thrives in high-energy settings to create unique 3d graphics and characters with variety of software with the ability to convert verbal concepts and technological schematics into concise illustration
I am experienced in Maya, 3D Max, Blender, Adobe Platforms with expertise in modeling, texturing, rigging, 3D character and rendering, .
My work is a complication of elements of classical sculpture with contemporary themes and technology combining technology of digital tools with traditional sculpting techniques along with 3D-printing and other fabrication method

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

FEES: N35,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N40,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: ADDRESS OF OUR TRAINING CENTER ON OUR WEBSITE

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D CHARACTER ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N40,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Mate 20 Pro Launching In India On 27th Of November / Elephone A3 Key Features, Specs, Price And Availability / Smartphones Under Rs 20,000 ($300)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.