Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public (70498 Views)

US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) / Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public by Taiwo20(m): 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Why should he be arrested if the kissing was mutual?
Same oba that got married to more than one wife undecided
YORUBAS and their backward tradition.

"without her consent"
Re: Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
Taiwo20:

"without her consent"

U guys are funny...
Pls what was it written there "without her consent " are u guys OK? undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public by Antichristus: 12:21am On Nov 21, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Why should he be arrested if the kissing was mutual?
Same oba that got married to more than one wife undecided
YORUBAS and their backward tradition.

I'M ASSUMING YOU'RE YIB0 (lol) grin grin grin grin. HOW MANY WIVES DID YOUR SO CALLED JEWISH ANCESTORS (EG DAVID) HAVE?
Re: Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public by Antichristus: 12:23am On Nov 21, 2018

VOTE SOWORE AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA IN 2019

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public by abbeyty(m): 2:33am On Nov 21, 2018
It can only happen in a zoo, arresting someone for kissing his king's daughter girl friend. Imagine if Obama was a Nigerian I bet kissing her daughter would attract cutting off the kisser head.
Re: Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public by hadaydhollarpo(m): 5:05am On Nov 21, 2018
I don't know what the Oba would done to the guy who disflowered his daughter or is he still a virgin then I shut my fingers?
Re: Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public by stchinedu: 5:44am On Nov 21, 2018
Kingosytex:
arrested for kissing?

wetin go come happen if the guy finally browses the girl's web site?

As in, browsing from midnight till dawn, trying out all new sites and finishing the data? cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public by SAMBARRY: 6:41am On Nov 21, 2018
Duru1:

Mr. or Ms. sexual harassment, the picture that accompanied the article does not indicate anything done out of consent. The article also indicated that dude had made it known to either the Oba or concerned individuals that he wanted to marry the lady.
Mr or miss sexual harassment apologist and enabler,when a man seeks consent from the father,how about the individual involved? The mere fact that he seeked consent from the father, is that a reason to poke your face on another person without being sure or seeking her consent before going ahead? Continue giving justification for this disgusting habit. Murasi.enue lowayen
Re: Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public by SAMBARRY: 6:46am On Nov 21, 2018
luvablesam:

Switz calm down. How did you know they weren't dating!?
How's my Wuraola?
don't call me "switz". You're mistaking me for another person.I'm not your " switz" address me by my proper name SAMBARRY OR IYA WURA

secondly there was no indication in the story that they were dating. Even if they were dating, it would have been settled internationally, for it to be reported to the law enforcement agents it shows that the guy is a stranger.stop enabling and giving excuses for sexual misbehaviors and crossing boundaries. Men should start retrieving their dignity back.they should stop acting like raving sexual beasts looking for the next vulnerable female to devour
Re: Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public by SAMBARRY: 6:48am On Nov 21, 2018
hadaydhollarpo:
I don't know what the Oba would done to the guy who disflowered his daughter or is he still a virgin then I shut my fingers?
THAT WAS DONE WITH CONSENT he didn't rape her.they both agreed so that's not an issue.secondly

BEING A NON VIRGIN IS NOT A JUSTIFICATION FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT

Get understanding
Re: Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public by Taiwo20(m): 7:53am On Nov 21, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

U guys are funny...
Pls what was it written there "without her consent " are u guys OK? undecided

kindly go through the post again. Especially, the last ten lines.

If you can't still see let me know.
Re: Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public by gbishman: 9:05am On Nov 21, 2018
Wonders will never end in Nigeria
Re: Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public by apologist: 11:23am On Nov 21, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Mr or miss sexual harassment apologist and enabler,when a man seeks consent from the father,how about the individual involved? The mere fact that he seeked consent from the father, is that a reason to poke your face on another person without being sure or seeking her consent before going ahead? Continue giving justification for this disgusting habit. Murasi.enue lowayen
undecided undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public by SAMBARRY: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2018
apologist:
undecided undecided
if you like bend your nose e no consain me.people like you need to be taught the hard way since you cannot learn simple decorum
Re: Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public by CioAngels(f): 11:35am On Nov 21, 2018
The police, in fact, the security men are the ones allowing wrong use of power. How can a guy be arrested because he pecked a princess in the public? Does the king knows what the princess does under enclosure? Nigerians should stop this intoxication of power.
Re: Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public by SureDan2000(m): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
yoruba people mumu no be small
Re: Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public by luvablesam(m): 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
SAMBARRY:
don't call me "switz". You're mistaking me for another person.I'm not your " switz" address me by my proper name SAMBARRY OR IYA WURA

secondly there was no indication in the story that they were dating. Even if they were dating, it would have been settled internationally, for it to be reported to the law enforcement agents it shows that the guy is a stranger.stop enabling and giving excuses for sexual misbehaviors and crossing boundaries. Men should start retrieving their dignity back.they should stop acting like raving sexual beasts looking for the next vulnerable female to devour

Sorry I wasn't holding forth for the guy. Was just pointing to the fact that the police were just being overzealous because she is a child of the rich.

No man has the right to kiss a stranger.. It's inappropriate.

Called you 'switz' with no ill intended or strings attached.. Thought you were my long time friend, the SAMBARRY I knew from way back.

Apologies
Re: Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public by SAMBARRY: 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
luvablesam:

Sorry I wasn't holding forth for the guy. Was just pointing to the fact that the police were just being overzealous because she is a child of the rich.

No man has the right to kiss a stranger.. It's inappropriate.

Called you 'switz' with no ill intended or strings attached.. Thought you were my long time friend, the SAMBARRY I knew from way back.

Apologies
apology accepted

I'm not supporting the girl because she's omo baba olowo but because it's an extremely indecent behavior.I'm sure you have a daughter and a son.please raise them right. The world has enough sociopath .please raise your kids right so they don't join the statistics.apparently its clear that man has parents WHO have done a bad job as many other parents if not we won't be reading disturbing news on nl every time

And I'm sure you won't be happy if a strange man is poking his face at your daughter to kiss her.naturally I know the typical man will want to get aggressive and violent but I am happy he took it the right way
Re: Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public by luvablesam(m): 11:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
SAMBARRY:
apology accepted

I'm not supporting the girl because she's omo baba olowo but because it's an extremely indecent behavior.I'm sure you have a daughter and a son.please raise them right. The world has enough sociopath .please raise your kids right so they don't join the statistics.apparently its clear that man has parents WHO have done a bad job as many other parents if not we won't be reading disturbing news on nl every time

And I'm sure you won't be happy if a strange man is poking his face at your daughter to kiss her.naturally I know the typical man will want to get aggressive and violent but I am happy he took it the right way

I don't get your point madam, what statistics are your children joining?
Parents aren't the only influences have(though they contribute immensely). Children relate socially (friends, school etc)
Re: Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public by SAMBARRY: 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
luvablesam:

I don't get your point madam, what statistics are your children joining?
Parents aren't the only influences have(though they contribute immensely). Children relate socially (friends, school etc)
parents have greater influence on their kids than any other influence Mr man
Re: Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public by Femi316: 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
HarkymTheOracle:
Arrested for kissing a most likely disvirgined "royal" lips?

Lwkmd grin

Guy, You are a fooooool!!
tell am sey make he go kill him mama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers / What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.