Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,226 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! (14553 Views)

Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! / My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. / Help! My Husband Is Acting Funny! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by CaptCavey(m): 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2010
Am currently staying with my uncle due to some obvious facts. Also  staying is my uncle's wife lil sister who will be spending some weeks before going back to her base in abuja.

The house being a duplex,my uncle and his wife stays upstairs and seldom check down on us unless we are having a visitor in the sitting room,while the new guest and myself both have our different rooms downstairs,but do share the same bathroom together.
From day one we met,i found out she's a likeable person,and we both enjoy our company like we've known eachother before,   that she was comfortable telling me about her previous relationships and stuffs.

Now the reason i seek your view/advice is that,i  notice the girl is acting funny around me lately. She's found of coming to my room late at night when am tired and about to sleep,claiming she wants us to watch a movie together. Though i personally see nothing wrong with that,but the fact that she's already on her gown,and often sleeps-off on my bed that i have to ask her to go to her room each time is what i don't find likely.

On three occassions now,i ran into her taking her bath even though i knock on the door before entering,just to find out she's there;and on each occassions i suggested she lock the door behind her,but won't listen, and she knows i normally have my bath at the time just to meet-up with my uncle when going to his office,while she has nowhere to go at that time.  .  . She's now acting cold towards me now,and i just don't see why she's doing that. Am thinking of asking her what the problem was,and probably apologising so we can be friends again,but i don't want her to get a wrong impression again,cus i think she was up to something in the first place;and her sister is begining to be suspicious of our closeness. Pls what can i do to make her see what she's not seeing without hurting her feelings? Or maybe am the one overreacting over her behaviors? Do you think her behaviors are just innocent?
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by Omolola1(f): 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2010
its very obvious she wants you,

and she is acting funny because you are avoiding her

My Advise: If you like her, there is nothing stopping you from doing the KOKO, but if not, try avoiding her as much as possible!
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by papa190(m): 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2010
if she is acting funny towards u

act funny towards her too~

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by Odunnu: 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2010
Consciously stay away from her, it doesnt sound ryt to sleep with her at all

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by tboy1(m): 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2010
If you aint in a relationship, give her what she needs - Simples!!!  smiley
but make sure u both dont get caught
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by CaptCavey(m): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2010
@omolola1 papa190: seems you guys don't seems to see the odds in gettting involved with her?

@odunnu: i thot as much too,and that's why am doing my best avoiding her;but i don't want to lose her friendship for i can see she's hurting. How do i make the situation clear to her without being her enemy in the process?
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by Omolola1(f): 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2010
by telling her simply that you don't want to commit INCEST and go against the commandment of GOd
For God's sake, make her understand the dangers of such a thing, she definitely knows it is not right

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by papa190(m): 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2010
poster
u are a captain

why dont u still stir your ship towards what u want,

i dont see no big deal in doing the do!! shocked

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by Omolola1(f): 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2010
190, how can you give such an advice? do u want to tell me you can sleep with your sister or cousin?? undecided
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by papa190(m): 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2010
^^
dont eat me up~
Ohh my bad, didnt read before commetin,
poster, go out there and get someone else,
that would simply leave her completely broken down
ive gat cousins, but the tot has never crossed my mind cos they are family
except i dont know the kinda lady she practically is~
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by tboy1(m): 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2010
Omolola1:

190, how can you give such an advice? do u want to tell me you can sleep with your[b] sister or cousin[/b]??  undecided

Did you read the post?
uncle's wife lil sister
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by papa190(m): 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2010
^^
any1 can be considered cousin,
Lola is kinda rite if u ask me~

as far as the sister is married to the family~
she should be considered family`

there are too many guyz out there so she should simply go out and get one for herself

pronto!!
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by okenwa(m): 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2010
they are not related by blood
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by CaptCavey(m): 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2010
^^now u understand my plight.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by tboy1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2010
papa190:

^^
any1 can be considered cousin,
Lola is kinda rite if u ask me~
as far as the sister is married to the family~
she should be considered family`
there are too many guyz out there so she should simply go out and get one for herself
pronto!!

Sorry but u ain't making sense here - my sister is married to a guy and he has a sister - how's she my cousin?
P.S: There is difference between sex and relationship
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by papa190(m): 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2010
tboy1:

Sorry but u ain't making sense here - my sister is married to a guy and he has a sister - how's she my cousin?
P.S: There is difference between sex and relationship
yes rite she may not be an outrite cousin, hence the reason i asked captain 2 stir his ship towards her
if thats whats she wants but on 2nd tot, it wont make sense doin it cos that affair might lead to no-where,
what would her elder sister say about it if they eva finds out, there is nothing wrong in sleeping with her but its not Just rite
they should both respect their families they came from~
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by CaptCavey(m): 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2010
Previous post meant for 190^^^

@okenwa: it is a taboo! She knows there can never be a relationship between us,all she wanted is pleasure,and am not her sextoy.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by tboy1(m): 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2010
papa190:

yes rite she may not be an outrite cousin, hence the reason i asked captain 2 stir his ship towards her
if thats whats she wants but on 2nd tot, it wont make sense doin it cos that affair might lead to no-where,
what would her elder sister say about it if they eva finds out, there is nothing wrong in sleeping with her but its not Just rite
they should both respect their families they came from~

Thats why i wrote they can but they shouldnt get caught  cool
@ Poster
Its up to u - either you hit the kitty or dont  smiley
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by okenwa(m): 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2010
@ poster
u are free to approach her for a relationship, there is nothing wrong( you are not related by blood)
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by Omolola1(f): 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2010
undecided
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by papa190(m): 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2010
^^
whats wrong sweets~ sad shocked shocked
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by GreatCork: 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2010
Capt. Cavey , bro she wants to nyansh u
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by luap: 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2010
Go get a taste some of that black berry. Start at the top and lick all the way down. Go up and down, like a wet snake. Stop at the berry and go for a nibble.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by Pinkie9ja: 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2010
Dude, you seriously need to hit the nail on the wall
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by delagasky(m): 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2010
dude has already made up his mind say he no dey do, he only wants to know how to tell her so they can stil remain friends!!
but will having sex with her hurt ur friendship? if u dont want to be her intimacy gadget, can u make her ur own intimacy gadget?
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by sweeti14(f): 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2010
I must commend you for not giving in smiley don't know exactly how u can tell her you are not interested but you just have to, even if you guyz become enemies after you tell her. Anywayz tell her with wisdom!
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by mamagee3(f): 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2010
Tell her to stay away from you before you do something crazy.

Or you stay away from her, any of the two options can stop it.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by papa190(m): 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2010
^^
mama-gee what wud have happened if u were the girl in question~
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by snthesis(m): 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2010
@OP
if its not on a religious grounds-den i tink u r a bigtime slacker-awoof! firing on a platter of cu*m and u knw fit shoot'

on moral grounds- there is no incest involved- she's not related to u by blood-so get over it

but if u do decide to do d do-dnt forget to use a condom-i'd advice wearing two cos d end result of shit like dat is she eventually get pregnant for u

-den we get to watch ur movie on africa magic grin grin grin grin
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by CaptCavey(m): 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2010
The reason am confuse right now is her scornful behaviors. Her sister noticed,and she called us both to ask why we're not in good terms anymore,but i just don't know what to say to her;and i know she can just make-up a story and she'll want to believe her against me. Am being careful about all these,cus her grudge towards me can be dangerous.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by Coretalk(m): 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2010
haha, , been in similar situation before. mayne!!!, u will be suprised what women can do

^^^ just simply tell her, "you don't know, maybe you have offended her somehow,and they should help you ask her".

As for her scornful behaviours, Don't worry, let her grudge. she will get over it, but don't expect your relationship & interaction to be the same again(cos there won't be a motive involve)

You will understand the reason for her behaviour, If you put yourself in her situation
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by mamagee3(f): 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2010
papa190:

^^
mama-gee what wud have happened if u were the girl in question~

Seriously, go and something effective with your time.

These your ridiculous questions and imaginary fantasies is beginning to bore me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marrying A Woman 5 Years Older / How Often Do Your Wear Your Wedding Ring? / How Can I Come To Terms With My Guilty Feelings About Quitting Breastfeeding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.