Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

I Need Business Startup Ideas (web Developer) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Business Startup Ideas (web Developer) (1168 Views)

Q & A...challenges I Am Facing As A Startup Developer / Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. / Business Startup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Business Startup Ideas (web Developer) by LaiveNg: 10:10am On Nov 20, 2018
Hello fellow Nairalanders, I am a web developer with over 4 years of experience in the field. I have been developing real web content management systems, sometimes just for fun and sometimes to help small businesses and friends. With my knowledge of frameworks, it has always made things much easier.

However, I am hoping to start an online business of my own but basically I lack ideas of what business to start. Truth is, I need a business that my skills will prove to be useful. I have tried freelancing and all that but it appears it's taking longer than necessary for me to be recognized.

If you have ideas, I'll appreciate if you could share them with me via text since sharing them here will make them public. 07014509524 (No Whatsapp)
Re: I Need Business Startup Ideas (web Developer) by sparkle6(m): 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
LaiveNg:
Hello fellow Nairalanders, I am a web developer with over 4 years of experience in the field. I have been developing real web content management systems, sometimes just for fun and sometimes to help small businesses and friends. With my knowledge of frameworks, it has always made things much easier.

However, I am hoping to start an online business of my own but basically I lack ideas of what business to start. Truth is, I need a business that my skills will prove to be useful. I have tried freelancing and all that but it appears it's taking longer than necessary for me to be recognized.

If you have ideas, I'll appreciate if you could share them with me via text since sharing them here will make them public. 07014509524 (No Whatsapp)
i have a good but it aint free. I will send you email
Re: I Need Business Startup Ideas (web Developer) by webapi: 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
LaiveNg:

Not compulsory you own the idea yourself.... you can partner with someone who has idea then you both make profits from the business

1 Like

Re: I Need Business Startup Ideas (web Developer) by LaiveNg: 9:47am On Nov 22, 2018
webapi:

Not compulsory you own the idea yourself.... you can partner with someone who has idea then you both make profits from the business
DOPE POINT...
Re: I Need Business Startup Ideas (web Developer) by LaiveNg: 9:50am On Nov 22, 2018
sparkle6:
i have a good but it aint free. I will send you email
Not considering a partnership deal?
Re: I Need Business Startup Ideas (web Developer) by mcqwerty(m): 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
Create scripts, plugins and templates. Sell on open marketplaces.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Need Business Startup Ideas (web Developer) by sparkle6(m): 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
LaiveNg:

I can sell my idea for 10k. With uml, concise diagrammatic representation, future add up features, user interface diagram with photoshop.
Re: I Need Business Startup Ideas (web Developer) by LaiveNg: 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
sparkle6:

I can sell my idea for 10k. With uml, concise diagrammatic representation, future add up features, user interface diagram with photoshop.
This one is serious... cheesy
Re: I Need Business Startup Ideas (web Developer) by sparkle6(m): 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
Am a huge fan of brainstorm. My 80leaves book is filled up with ideas both applicable and futuristic grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Business Startup Ideas (web Developer) by sparkle6(m): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
LaiveNg:

This one is serious... cheesy
Am a big fan of brainstorm men.
Re: I Need Business Startup Ideas (web Developer) by ijecks(f): 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
You can contact us

(1) (Reply)

Html Guru Needed / Get Free N500 Airtime Of Any Network (11-2-2019) / Free Source Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.